georgie24 is offline Member

Arrow There Are Alot Of Ignorant Bodybuilders...shut The F*ck Up

THIS SUMS IT ALL UP g-dogg was reading my mind when he wrote this

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...UT+THE+FUCK+UP

ps i hope you dont mind i had to bring this thread overhere elite isnt the only place with ignorant bodybuilders
    Last edited by georgie24; 02-13-2002 at 02:54 AM.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    It's so funny you mentioned this. My friend who got me into bodybuilding/AS refuses to come on boards and was preaching to me the exact same thing. Any intelligent person can see this is the case, but on the other hand there are a few people on the net that DO know what they are talking about.
    Last edited by Anaballick; 02-12-2002 at 11:39 PM.

isnt it funny how people consider them selves experts only to have arm-chair knowledge and no-real world experience

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    exactly, I think its funny when someone is trying to give you advice in one post, and then you open another post and realize that the same person that was giving you advise has never even cycled before.
    I've been through a couple of cycles and been to TJ enough to know whether or not a Mexican Steroid is a fake or not. But if there is a post asking a question about a steroid that I never have taken, I will not reply. I also will not reply about a steroid that I have never seen before (by a certain pharmacutical company that I am not personally familiar with) for fear that I will give bad advice.
    I am educated enough to understand scientific data, but I am also smart enough to realize that everyone is different, so I tend to stick with personal analysis. I don't post too often, but when I do, trust me that I am speaking the truth as far as I can do so, and there is no hersay involved.
    I wish everyone would also do the same. An do not be afraid to disagree if you have had experience that differs with someones opinion, even if they are a "vet". (no flame intended to any particular veterens).
    BTW, I cannot bench 405 for reps nor deadlift 535 or whatever.

Originally posted by cpitt398
    exactly, I think its funny when someone is trying to give you advice in one post, and then you open another post and realize that the same person that was giving you advise has never even cycled before.
    I've been through a couple of cycles and been to TJ enough to know whether or not a Mexican Steroid is a fake or not. But if there is a post asking a question about a steroid that I never have taken, I will not reply. I also will not reply about a steroid that I have never seen before (by a certain pharmacutical company that I am not personally familiar with) for fear that I will give bad advice.
    I am educated enough to understand scientific data, but I am also smart enough to realize that everyone is different, so I tend to stick with personal analysis. I don't post too often, but when I do, trust me that I am speaking the truth as far as I can do so, and there is no hersay involved.
    I wish everyone would also do the same. An do not be afraid to disagree if you have had experience that differs with someones opinion, even if they are a "vet". (no flame intended to any particular veterens).
    BTW, I cannot bench 405 for reps nor deadlift 535 or whatever.

that makes sense to me brother,it seems like someone sticks a needle in their ass for the first time then think their the athority or regulators ...bunch of flamers if you ask me

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    damn, thats pretty rough. I'd hope most people seek more sources of info than just a message board, no matter how informative (in this case) it can be. I appreciate advice from anyone with any kind of experience on the subject, but then I look for other sources to back it up. Generally, it's not too hard to see who knows a lot and who doesn't. I know guys who have taken cycle after cycle and get on boards like these frequently and give personal accounts of what worked for them, and have only that experience to go on. Others may have spent months reading about a particular drug or stack or whatever, and others may have watched a friend take something the right way and get huge, or the wrong way and get sick. Regardless, all this info is valuable to me. I don't think anyone should ever be discouraged from giving an opinion, as long as Pete once pointed out to me, that it is qualified with, "I was reading," or "well this is what happened to this guy I know." Sometimes people are hesitant to relate embarrassing personal accounts and instead put it on someone else, like "a friend." I do agree though that no one should ever be afraid to dispute anyone else's opinion, no matter who the other person is. OK, I promise I'm done now.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    G-dogg is a strait up no bullshit, big mofo...Hell of a guy...

"PEOPLE THAT DO IT WRONG"

I JUST STARTED A THREAD BOUT A WEEK AGO ABOUT THE PERCENTAGE OF "PEOPLE THAT DO IT WRONG" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...I GUESS THE PERCENTAGE MAYBE HIGHER THAN WE THOUGHT....

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    fuck that is the exact reason why steroids are banned subsatances. doctors who are supposidly "book smart" and have a p h-motherf*ckin-d in anabolics 101 tell the government that roids'll killl ya but they themselves have never tried them. people have been using for well over 45 years, shouldn't we be seeing bb's dropping dead like flies?
    so for all you ignorant bodybuilders with a phd in anabolics 101, who read a 10 year old out dated book about aas and are giving bullshit advice, SHUT THE F*CK UP!

peace,
    down with the MAN

Thread Information