bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Whats the deal with

Whats the deal with all you flamers acting like bad-asses in the gym when you are with your buddy. Blocking the aisle when there is plenty of room for you to move aside, but since you are with your buddy, you act like a tough asshole who is too cool to move aside when someone wants to get by. Yeah, its like the "not paying attention" stance where you dont notice someone trying to get by. Then, the next night, your buddy is off fvcking your girlfriend while you are at the gym alone. Being alone means you are no longer that tough guy. It means you dont stare up at anyone and you dont stand in the middle of any aisle or in front of weights I am trying to use.
    It also means you dont change the weight set up on the machine I am using the second I get off where as the previous night, you and your buddy would be running around me acting like highschool fags on crack.
    The thing that pisses me off the most is, you cant even bench 45s on each side of the bar you pussies and yet you guys try to stare down everyone around you while you wait in between reps.
    If you are gonna act tough, act tough all the time so it at least seems like "YOU" think you are, instead of just acting like a bad-ass when you have your buddy with you.

P.S. Next time you stay in my way, Im gonna ram my elbow into your gut.

ttuPrincess Guest
    YES!!!!! Another bitter rant thread.. Rock on...

You tell em Bermie.. you and your 2 kitties!!!!!... lol

I just came back from the gym and that guy was just pissing me off the entire time. I couldnt even look up cause just seeing him pissed me off so bad. I was trying not to laugh when I saw him bench. I think he was benching 135 lbs and he got up like he just benched a VW bug.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I think he was benching 135 lbs and he got up like he just benched a VW bug.
    hanks.... for the 2nd time tonight i just woke someone up in the house with my laughing

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya bermich, I have the same stick boys that run around in wife beaters putting up 135 two times on the bench then act like they own the place. So just to be an a$$ I go throw 250 and crank out about 10 then move on. They usually settle down by then.

ttuPrincess Guest
    yeah you know i throw up my 85 lbs and they dont say sh*t.. lol

Because that's the weight they should be using. And where do I find Tara Richards at.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    yeah you know i throw up my 85 lbs and they dont say sh*t.. lol
    Thats good for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Because that's the weight they should be using. And where do I find Tara Richards at.
    Know what sucks:? Is, if you actually got lucky enough to sleep Tara Richards, no one would believe you afterwards. Even you video taped it with that hidden camera the size of dime and is wireless (very good device. For home survelliance of course) no one would believe it was her.

Or something. If that makes sense, cool.

Yeah but I would know I did, thats good enough. She probably sucks in bed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Yeah but I would know I did, thats good enough. She probably sucks in bed anyway.
    An ass like that? There is no way she could suck. She doesnt even have to prop her ass up, it is already up even when she lays flat.
    The best thing about tagging a hot ass girl is knowing your friends know you tagged it.

It must be early, we're talking about banging an unattainalbe woman and arguing about how she would be in bed. Sure nice to think about though.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, i hate the little ****ers to.... more so when im workin out and they hop in when im gettin water without asking, so i get about half a foot away and stare at em they move and i start back....

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the deal with all you flamers acting like bad-asses in the gym when you are with your buddy. Blocking the aisle when there is plenty of room for you to move aside, but since you are with your buddy, you act like a tough asshole who is too cool to move aside when someone wants to get by. Yeah, its like the "not paying attention" stance where you dont notice someone trying to get by. Then, the next night, your buddy is off fvcking your girlfriend while you are at the gym alone. Being alone means you are no longer that tough guy. It means you dont stare up at anyone and you dont stand in the middle of any aisle or in front of weights I am trying to use.
    It also means you dont change the weight set up on the machine I am using the second I get off where as the previous night, you and your buddy would be running around me acting like highschool fags on crack.
    The thing that pisses me off the most is, you cant even bench 45s on each side of the bar you pussies and yet you guys try to stare down everyone around you while you wait in between reps.
    If you are gonna act tough, act tough all the time so it at least seems like "YOU" think you are, instead of just acting like a bad-ass when you have your buddy with you.

P.S. Next time you stay in my way, Im gonna ram my elbow into your gut.
    Sorry, we thought you were cute and we didn't know how to ask you if you wanted to join our circle jerk.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Calm yourself, young grasshopper.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I work out in a yuppie gym and they ride there bikes and sh!t now anmd dont lift weights, Im pretty happy I own the gym now

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i get a kick out of that type of stuff. thebest is when the jackass tries to squat on a standing calf raise machine. these people make the gym more interesting and i get a good laugh at it all. but god forbid these little punks get in my way!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Haha idiots trying to stare you down in the mirror always lose, thats right im competative and i take on a challenge

We have some wierdo kid in my gym now, his maybe 110lbs (airlats all day) and he put up like 400lbs on the bar and made an honest attempt to bench it...he got it up 1 inch then he started to raise his ass so the bar went closer and closer to his throath, i think he tried to kill himself.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    haha.....poor bermich......they were probaly just impressed with your speedo and knee high tube socks......

next time smile real big and blow them a kiss.......

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't have that problem because my girlfriend can bench more than most of them. I just tell her to go over and tell them to leave the weight on when they are done so she can warm up.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't have that problem because my girlfriend can bench more than most of them. I just tell her to go over and tell them to leave the weight on when they are done so she can warm up.
    How much can she do Rickson? That's awesome that you both have lifting in common...

lol. thanks for cheering me up.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I was trying not to laugh when I saw him bench. I think he was benching 135 lbs and he got up like he just benched a VW bug.
    you should of went up and used it for reps.........curling

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    you should of went up and used it for reps.........curling

hahahaha......'say brah....can i squeeze in a set with you real quick?'......

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    It's always funny how bold people are. I can't say anyone in my gym jumps on my equipment or any of the other scenarios. They'll do there talking and **** when you got your headphones on, but once they come off, it's dead silent. Though I did have a 16 year old about a buck o' five soaking wet gimme the dirtiest look when I just touched him with a weight I was trying to put back in the rack. So I guess he saw fit to bring his 250lb dad with the too tight shirt to school me in incline presses. But after he needed help to get the hundreds up he called it quits. There's alot of punks in my gym but they know there place.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMFAOOO...my last gf could put up 235 with no problem at all,so I know where your coming from bro.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Yea there is a pack of high school kids that come in and play gym, some of them I have never seen lift at all just hang out in the aisle and one the equipment and talk. Havent seen them in a few weeks though. So I know what you mean.

Just had another thought. We should invite Barbarian to post thoughts on this thread. I'm not physchic but it would probably be something like "Slap them in the face with a 45"

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    Just had another thought. We should invite Barbarian to post thoughts on this thread. I'm not physchic but it would probably be something like "Slap them in the face with a 45"
    no no no..to much work..a good stab to the face takes care of all probs...

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    no no no..to much work..a good stab to the face takes care of all probs...
    I knew you couldnt resist this thread. Right up your alley. I love it!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Who the **** is Tara Richards?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    We have some wierdo kid in my gym now, his maybe 110lbs (airlats all day) and he put up like 400lbs on the bar and made an honest attempt to bench it...he got it up 1 inch then he started to raise his ass so the bar went closer and closer to his throath, i think he tried to kill himself.
    LMFAO.....This made my night for some reason

Thanks

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Who the **** is Tara Richards?
    my avatar!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    my avatar!
    Oh, had them turned off. Calm down, girl!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Oh, had them turned off. Calm down, girl!
    Im calm.. I get excited when i talk about her.. umm hottie!!!!!

Thread Information