Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739

    DEATH becomeS U ?

    FIRST i'd like to clear out i am not obsessive about more real life things , like my previous thread about adultery and sin ! but it is my way of getting some feedback and to learn what a general view out there is about topics such as this !

    DEATH , not an opinion but a fact ! for sure ............... when i think about it i recall memories of past of things i have done n would like to do , but with and uncertainity which always floats around , is that WILL I BE HERE TO SEE TOMMORROW ............

    anyways would like to see what all u think about dying and is there anything after that ?

  2. #2
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    nothing after, we just biodegrade, like a rotten apple tossed out of a car. none of us are special. we are all organic beings like plants and will wither a way and die one day just like a plant. there is no soul in humans to transfer to a so called heaven. there is no life after death. these are my buddast views. everything has a begining and and end, even human life!

  3. #3
    Galoot67's Avatar
    Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    132
    I never know if ill be here tommorow. A few weeks ago I watched a person swerve on and off the high way a few times then back off into some trees at 75mph. I was sick to my stomach for days. A 24 year old girl died. Makes me think at any given second my time could be up. As for the after life I think if you believe Jesus died for our sins we will go do heaven. But thats what i believe.

  4. #4
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    nothing after, we just biodegrade, like a rotten apple tossed out of a car. none of us are special. we are all organic beings like plants and will wither a way and die one day just like a plant. there is no soul in humans to transfer to a so called heaven. there is no life after death. these are my buddast views. everything has a begining and and end, even human life!
    Lmao...you sound like you're married and want out of the marriage


    I myself believe that the living will never have an answer to this question

  5. #5
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    First off, death is something i dont think about. 2nd, i believe when we die we go back to the earth. Nothing else...No after life, no rose garden, no pearly gates, no 100 virgins.. Death is death and we only live on in the hearts and minds of the people we've touch while alive.

    OG

  6. #6
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    First off, death is something i dont think about. 2nd, i believe when we die we go back to the earth. Nothing else...No after life, no rose garden, no pearly gates, no 100 virgins.. Death is death and we only live on in the hearts and minds of the people we've touch while alive.

    OG

    Your probably right. You know us Christians have to have new soil when we inherit the earth. Nothing like corpses to reinvegerate the soil.

  7. #7
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Lmao...you sound like you're married and want out of the marriage


    I myself believe that the living will never have an answer to this question

    not married thank god, im as single as they come. but i might have to change that for next cycle!!

  8. #8
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    i know my post was a little morbid, but that is what i feel is the truth. no sense in hiding it or sugar coating it!

  9. #9
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    I believe that when you die that's it, no afterlife, no heaven or hell, just an end.

  10. #10
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i know my post was a little morbid, but that is what i feel is the truth. no sense in hiding it or sugar coating it!

    Hey bro, if that is what u believe then thats what u believe, and no one should tell u ur wrong for that.

    OG

  11. #11
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I believe that there is a God, a heaven, souls and salvation through Jesus. I didn't always, I was an agnostic for a long time. My 02

  12. #12
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Dying's easy...it's living that's hard.

  13. #13
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    nothing after, we just biodegrade, like a rotten apple tossed out of a car. none of us are special. we are all organic beings like plants and will wither a way and die one day just like a plant. there is no soul in humans to transfer to a so called heaven. there is no life after death. these are my buddast views. everything has a begining and and end, even human life!
    good resume

  14. #14
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    i hope there's something else but i really dont know

  15. #15
    Quake is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    623
    Try reading some Heidegger and Kierkegaard, you might find them interesting. If I come across my old advised reading list for the "death and dying" topic I studied at Uni, I'll post it for you, some interesting reading! You should look at reading a little philosophy, if you're not already, you'll find all sorts of questions like these discussed in great depth! Philosophy rocks, it really opened my world up, I realised that there are people out there who think about the things I do, in fact there's a whole community of them!

  16. #16
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    man....i would hate to think how bleek my life would be without Jesus.....


    i don't think about death.....i'm too busy living....

  17. #17
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Bouncer272,
    I was really philosiphical in college and when I was younger . It's easy (no flame) to be that way when there are less important things on your mind ie: getting laid etc....

    Got married , had some kids, things changed. Philosophy is great for debate but in the end there can be no right or wrong answers. But the hard truth in my opinion is that all there are in life are right and wrong answers, not interpretations. And for those answers we will be held acountable.

    My 02, keep up on the philosophy thing it will expand your mind, but no answers will be found there

  18. #18
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Daddydbol,

    you read my mind Bro!

  19. #19
    Quake is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    623

    Cool

    1victor. You are so wrong. Firstly, you can find answers in philosophy, or at least conclusions, of course counter arguments are made to every conclusion and these are all interesting, but at some point each person lands at a place which they might not budge from, at least for a while. Secondly, interpretations there are! A different subject, but equally as interesting is Psychology, this is a quote from a book I have been reading recently - "The accounts and conceptualizations of persons offered by psychologists can equally be considered to be constructions. By this I mean that studying the person in a social world is not just a question of looking at the facts. For knowledge does not exist 'out there' to be discovered. Psychologists and others create it with the particular concepts, methods and theories they use." This is applicable to similair such sciences to lesser and more degrees, but of course not to everything.

    Give philosophy a go! The book I started on was by Nigel Warburton and it was called "Philosophy the basics" I've since lost the book, so I can't tell you the publisher sorry.

    Have you tried LSD? This really opens up your world, but I'd never advise anybody to take it because it also can f**k you up in a big way!

  20. #20
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    1victor. You are so wrong. Firstly, you can find answers in philosophy, or at least conclusions, of course counter arguments are made to every conclusion and these are all interesting, but at some point each person lands at a place which they might not budge from, at least for a while. Secondly, interpretations there are! A different subject, but equally as interesting is Psychology, this is a quote from a book I have been reading recently - "The accounts and conceptualizations of persons offered by psychologists can equally be considered to be constructions. By this I mean that studying the person in a social world is not just a question of looking at the facts. For knowledge does not exist 'out there' to be discovered. Psychologists and others create it with the particular concepts, methods and theories they use." This is applicable to similair such sciences to lesser and more degrees, but of course not to everything.

    Give philosophy a go! The book I started on was by Nigel Warburton and it was called "Philosophy the basics" I've since lost the book, so I can't tell you the publisher sorry.

    Have you tried LSD? This really opens up your world, but I'd never advise anybody to take it because it also can f**k you up in a big way!

    WELL i wouldnt advice anyone to try LSD ........ but indulging in philosophy is one thing .......... also if u can or remember anything regarding this topic u read if u post it here it will be much appreciated thx.

  21. #21
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Deplete resources, die, rot, replenish the soil. It's our purpose.

  22. #22
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Deplete resources, die, rot, replenish the soil. It's our purpose.

    and i thank you. as i stated we need good soil when we inherit the earth. please keep putting on the weight. the bigger you are the more soil you will make.
    Last edited by Martha; 06-14-2004 at 09:51 AM.

  23. #23
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Go Mart!

  24. #24
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    and i thank you. as i stated we need good soil when we inherit the earth. please keep putting on the weight. the bigger you are the more soil you will make.
    wait til the anti-ogm gay hippies will know about that one... "No testosterone loaded manure!!!"

  25. #25
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    I believe that we die and the world inherits what we leave behind, our children, our accomplishments, and our downfalls. To me, that is the afterlife, our legacy. Better leave it better than you found it.

    But hey, its all in my name right?

  26. #26
    Quake is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    623
    On death I believe there's something after life, as the late great Jim Morrison sang
    "All our lives we sweat and save,
    building for a shallow grave,
    must be something else to save,
    somehow to defend this place,
    Everything must be this way,
    Everything must be this way!"

    The Doors-The Soft Parade

  27. #27
    Quake is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    623

    Exclamation

    Here's some weird stuff from Jim Morrison again, on death -

    "How to acquire death in the morning show.
    TV death which the child absorbs
    Deathwell mystery which makes me write
    Slow train, the death of my cock gives life.
    .............................
    I pressed her thigh and death smiled.

    Death, old friend,
    Death and my cock are the world.
    I can forgive my injuries in the name of
    Wisdom Luxury Romance

    Sentence upon sentence
    Words are healing lament
    For the death of my cock's spirit
    Has no meaning in the soft fire.
    Words got me the wound and will get me well,
    If you believe it.

    All join now and lament for the death of my cock
    A tongue of knowledge in the feathered night.
    Boys get crazy in the head and suffer,
    I sacrifice my cock on the altar of silence."

    And this next piece is some beautiful stuff!

    "....They are waiting to take us into the severed garden
    Do you know how pale and wanton thrillful comes death on a strange hour unnanounced, unplanned for
    Like a scaring over-friendly guest you've brought to bed
    Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings
    where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
    No more money, no more fancy dress
    This other kingdom seems by far the best
    until its other jaw reveals incest
    and loose obedience to a vegetable law
    I will not go
    Prefer a Feast of Friends
    To the Giant Family."

    Jim Morrison - An American Prayer

    I'm not too sure about the incest part, but the rest of it is bloody good! Hope you like!
    Last edited by Bouncer272001; 06-15-2004 at 05:57 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •