Thread: Performance Appraisals
06-11-2004, 09:19 AM #1
I have to write performance appraisals for nine more of my staff by Monday. Anyone want to write one or two for me? I'll pay you. I'll just insert their names later.
06-11-2004, 09:23 AM #2
1. He can always be trusted to represent the company well.
2. She takes on additional assignments without negatively affecting other work.
3. Mary demonstrates a significant commitment to the organization’s mission.
4. It is often difficult for Tony to locate information or documents when required.
5. Mark transformed a fledging sales territory into a top producer.
6. Represents the company poorly in most business interactions.
7. On many occasions she has provided new approaches to problem solving that show initiative and innovation.
8. Mark's ability to assimilate new and complex information resulted in a quick product launch in our market.
9. Articulates directions and instructions clearly and effectively.
My Paypal account info will pmed to you shortly
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)