alphamedic is offline Associate Member

Cycle stopped due to injury...FAULK!!

The ex of a girl I am seeing came over drunk 2 nights ago at 3:00 am and wanted some shioot.....well, I put his fat ass on his back one hit....but...broke my hand in the process. I was 7 weeks into a 12 week cycle of test cypionate (400mg/wk), and deca (300mg/wk).really pisses me off!!...I will start pct in 2 weeks. I will prolly wait 6 to 7 weeks and start my next cycle.(assuming hand is better)Dr. says it should be in 4 weeks...(small fracture)...Should I continue with legs light weight?.......leg extensions, etc.....I will continue with clen and b-12.....I would really appreciate any suggestions or advise on what I should do to keep gains or about anything else I should do......I think I will drop calories a bit.....and try to concentrate on cardio....(shedding a little fat while not bulking now)..thanks in advance for any advise....peace

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks bro I love the ex azzhole they are always fun

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You asked if there is anything else you should do? Yes, learn how to throw a punch and not break your hand. Injury wise, you are probably worse off today than they guy you punched.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    sorry bout the crappy luck bro

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yep Chica is right... I always throw a nasty ass elbow if it's open...
    And it'll drop a mofo quicker then a punch anyday if you throw it right...

Of course Chica is a deeper soul then me, I believe he was suggesting
    you probably should not have even thrown a punch in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    You asked if there is anything else you should do? Yes, learn how to throw a punch and not break your hand. Injury wise, you are probably worse off today than they guy you punched.

Buff is correct on both counts. My reason is not even a moralistic one, injuries screw you around. And what were the benefits of KO'ing buddy? This has given me an idea to start a thread. Thanks buff, you the man for your time and place.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Yep Chica is right... I always throw a nasty ass elbow if it's open...
    And it'll drop a mofo quicker then a punch anyday if you throw it right...

Of course Chica is a deeper soul then me, I believe he was suggesting
    you probably should not have even thrown a punch in the first place...

Yea, I did throw a sloppy punch, and yes, I am worse off injury wise than him....but the satisfaction of punking him out when he used to beat the **** out of my girl when they were married made it (almost) worth it......thanks for flamming me by the way,...but this is about what do i do now....not what i should have done....thanks..alphamedic

Yea, I did throw a sloppy punch, and yes, I am worse off injury wise than him....but the satisfaction of punking him out when he used to beat the **** out of my girl when they were married made it (almost) worth it......thanks for flamming me by the way,...but this is about what do i do now....not what i should have done....thanks..alphamedic

oops.....hit submit wayyy to many times..thought puter was messed up

OK, sorry. What you said you're gonna do in the 1st post is exactly what I would do. In the meantime do what you can to train around the injury and make sure it is fully healed before you resume your normal training. I wouldn't worry about big diet changes 7 weeks isn't that long. Take advantage of the opportunity to really work your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by alphamedic

OK, sorry. What you said you're gonna do in the 1st post is exactly what I would do. In the meantime do what you can to train around the injury and make sure it is fully healed before you resume your normal training. I wouldn't worry about big diet changes 7 weeks isn't that long. Take advantage of the opportunity to really work your legs.
    Cool, thanks alot. I will surely work legs all I can. The situation with the fight was very quick. I was standing in a corner when he barged in the house. Everything happened before I could even think...I just went off instinct,which told me to punch instead of throw an elbow.(unfortunately)...the dude is around 350-375 pounds all fat so I knew not to let him get me down....before it was over, I had him on hands and knees panting heavy with his arm behind his back telling him what a punk he is ....and to never faulk with me again.....lol....anyway, thanks again bro for the advise.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    350lbs+ of fat? LMAO im supprised his arse and gut werent already on the floor before you hit him, therefore leaving him KO'd but still standing. Did you have to roll him outside?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Anytime brotha, can't wait to read your new thread idea...
    Of course I do believe violence is sometimes a good thing...

Buff is correct on both counts. My reason is not even a moralistic one, injuries screw you around. And what were the benefits of KO'ing buddy? This has given me an idea to start a thread. Thanks buff, you the man for your time and place.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    350lbs+ of fat? LMAO im supprised his arse and gut werent already on the floor before you hit him, therefore leaving him KO'd but still standing. Did you have to roll him outside?
    yea, that is pretty much the case...lol.....I bench around 365-370, and he felt all of it too.haha......peace

Thread Information