chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Fighting, injuries and consequences

OK boys, I would like people to share experiences of physical confrontations but the 'fight' itself is not so important. This is not a thread to glorify fighting (street) but one that will hopefully illustrate the often dire consequences of physical confrontation. Lets share:
    1.) a brief what it was about
    2.) physically, what exactly hapened
    3.) injuries you suffered, short and long term
    4.) cost benefit analysis. how these injuries affected you vesus what you got out of the confrontation
    5.) would you make the same decision again, all things remaining the same?
    6.) has this experience changed your outlook on fighting?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Great post as most don't take into consideration the above. Well besides having medical insurance the last one would have cost about $2000 dollars with the medical treatment and physical therapy to my hand. Luckily there was no police involvment and no fines or charges. Lastly I should point out I only fight as a LAST RESORT. I never go looking to fight even if choice words are used.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    last time i punched somebody i cut my hand on his tooth, cost $400.00.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Large rowdy patron that had at least 100-120 lbs on me who didn not wish to leave and was very committed to fighting back. Ensuing wrestling match in an area so crowded you could harly move I got a lil hip toss on slapnuts and he fell to the ground face down. Rear mount, he is now trying to get up I go full nelson becasue manager's new stupid no choke rule and then I realize this clown is easily getting up with me on him so I let go one arm now and transition to my feet and bulldog to get him off his feet. Now chucky is mad and starting to try and punch, claw, choke me with his single free hand and since he is now pretty much in table position I elect to knee him into oblivion. He carried out and left in the street. End of confrontation. Short term, only minor scuffs. Long term, minor nerve damage, knee has never been the same. Injury not the end of the world but I didn't get anything out of KO'ing this guy. Should have stole his wallet (kidding people). Dunno if I would do things the same again, would rather not have to injure someone mainly from fear of legal repercussions and why create enemies. This experience didn't really change my outlook on fighting but it did illustrate the importance of having enough staff to deal with a threat. If you have the manpower then this type of incedent tends not to happen as people see they cannot fight a dozen guys and win.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

my story

I was working at a club in the downtown area. The night ended and I crossed paths with a guy who had a problem with me.I confronted him about his problem that he had with me and he didnt seem to be concerned with my issues. So I hit him, it was a right hook , I connected on the upper jaw. It was a very clean punch (anyone who has countless hours on a heavy bag and focus mits understands what Im talking about.

My fist went thru his jaw and he was 'out' yet still standing like a like an oak tree does before it crashes to the ground. I actually turned around to leave before he hit the ground and I heard his head make a "thump" sound as it hit the concrete dance floor.

He was in the hospital for 3 days with a concusion, severe headaches and blurred vision. I thought my ass was in a little bit of trouble but I never went back to work there and when I filled my application out I didnt use my real name because I knew that they didnt need to know it. I also lived 25 miles away in a different city.

I never got in any trouble but I worried alot. Would I do it again ? Yes, the guy tried calling someones bluff and he lost. I have no remorse for someone who doesnt think things thru before he makes hasty decisions.

TheInfamouosApe

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Some cock bumped into me in the que at the post office. He was a mean looking SOB and must have had 60+ years on me. Fearing for my saftey i delivered a hammer blow to his hump while trying to guard against his walking stick attack. I was sucessful and managed to remove the stick. He went to bite my hand but luckily he'd forgotten to put his teeth in so he gummed me instead. I think he was on a cycle, at least an HRT cycle cos he was crazy strong, like as strong a 12yr old! i used the stick to keep my distace and when an opening came i fled to the exit of the post office. Lesson learned, watch out for crazy old people!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla
    I was working at a club in the downtown area. The night ended and I crossed paths with a guy who had a problem with me.I confronted him about his problem that he had with me and he didnt seem to be concerned with my issues. So I hit him, it was a right hook , I connected on the upper jaw. It was a very clean punch (anyone who has countless hours on a heavy bag and focus mits understands what Im talking about.

My fist went thru his jaw and he was 'out' yet still standing like a like an oak tree does before it crashes to the ground. I actually turned around to leave before he hit the ground and I heard his head make a "thump" sound as it hit the concrete dance floor.

He was in the hospital for 3 days with a concusion, severe headaches and blurred vision. I thought my ass was in a little bit of trouble but I never went back to work there and when I filled my application out I didnt use my real name because I knew that they didnt need to know it. I also lived 25 miles away in a different city.

I never got in any trouble but I worried alot. Would I do it again ? Yes, the guy tried calling someones bluff and he lost. I have no remorse for someone who doesnt think things thru before he makes hasty decisions.

TheInfamouosApe
    Probably one of the only fighting talk posts I believe on the whole board.

butterface is offline Banned
    Fought a football player in middle school. I was skinny back then and he was well.... a football player. We met at the benches and the fight lasted over half an hour. Its hell surrounded by people you hate yelling at you. First punch we both threw was knuckle to knuckle. I think thats when I broke my fist not sure. But the fight lasted about 30 minutes with him having the upperhand almost the entire fight. I never gave up the whole time and kept trying to fight back. The fight ended when he just couldnt fight anymore and didnt see the point and wanted to stop. I was going to fight to the death I didnt care, the bullying had to stop. Anyways he got up off me and ran as fast as he could saying he didnt want to fight and everyone that was watching the fight started to chase him yelling pussy. I still remember it like yesterday becuase even though I was half near death I still managed to laugh becuase it was pretty **** funny. I got up bleeding profusely. My neighbours came and broke up the crowd finally they heard the commotion in the woods behind them. I told them that I wasnt fighting LOL. It was obvoius from my condition. I tried to sneak in past my mom but she spotted me and started screaming. I looked like something out of a horror movie. I had sticks and twigs embedded in my flesh, Mud all over my face and back and I was still bleeding profusely from my nose and mouth and coudlnt move my hands. I couldnt feel my nose for about 2 days. Didnt have health insurance so I didnt goto the doctor. For some reason I never got a black eye. But my nose ended up being severely deformed and I can move it back and forth the septum is gone so you can see the cartilage through my nostril, I think I broke both my wrists because I couldnt move them for about a month. I finally got my nose fixed at the end of high school but it still looks a little thick, my wrists still crack when i move them. The other guy came to school the next day with a cast on and apologized for bullying me. I dont know if I caused damage to his hand or he broke it from punching me. I didnt care at this point. I wish I never had gotten into that fight. I havent had a fight since then. This was in 7th or 8th grade, dont remember exactly. This guy is a skinny puss looking kid last time I saw him. I think I outweigh him by at least 50lbs
    Last edited by butterface; 06-14-2004 at 08:38 AM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Probably one of the only fighting talk posts I believe on the whole board.
    you mean you dont believe that Bdtr beat up those fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you mean you dont believe that Bdtr beat up those fruit?

Where is BDTR?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    My fiancee tends to wear pretty sexy clothes at the gym. She's got an amazing rack and a nice firm ass. One day these 3 punk asses start gawking at her at the gym and making faces and **** when she's squatting. Mind you im on the treadmill where I have a perspective of all of this. So then one of these assholes goes up to her and makes a pass. She is a big girl and she can take care of herself. She shot him down and said that her fiancee takes bigger craps than him (No Lie ) So this loser has just suffered a big ego blow, and he calls her a dumb **** really loudly. Im in shock and I walk up to this asshole and slam him against the smith machine. He falls to the floor. Then his 2 buddies come charging at me. I stuck one of them in the gut so hard that he couldnt breathe and was on the floor gasping and crying for air. The other asshole "tries" to tackle me but i manage to get him in a headlock, and buffalo punch him in the middle of his back. He falls face first on the ground. Cops get called over. But I leave the gym right then and there. Havent been back at that gym in around a year

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    My fiancee tends to wear pretty sexy clothes at the gym. She's got an amazing rack and a nice firm ass. One day these 3 punk asses start gawking at her at the gym and making faces and **** when she's squatting. Mind you im on the treadmill where I have a perspective of all of this. So then one of these assholes goes up to her and makes a pass. She is a big girl and she can take care of herself. She shot him down and said that her fiancee takes bigger craps than him (No Lie ) So this loser has just suffered a big ego blow, and he calls her a dumb **** really loudly. Im in shock and I walk up to this asshole and slam him against the smith machine. He falls to the floor. Then his 2 buddies come charging at me. I stuck one of them in the gut so hard that he couldnt breathe and was on the floor gasping and crying for air. The other asshole "tries" to tackle me but i manage to get him in a headlock, and buffalo punch him in the middle of his back. He falls face first on the ground. Cops get called over. But I leave the gym right then and there. Havent been back at that gym in around a year
    Nice....... We're gonna have to work out some time bro

I saw two humongous brothers at the gym fighthing over a Matrix Reloaded PS2 game. One of them tried to kill the other with a 45LB, missed and went right through a huge glass door to the gym. The cops got called in, both got arrested and disgraced for fighting over a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    I saw two humongous brothers at the gym fighthing over a Matrix Reloaded PS2 game. One of them tried to kill the other with a 45LB, missed and went right through a huge glass door to the gym. The cops got called in, both got arrested and disgraced for fighting over a video game.
    especially since that game sucks

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Nice....... We're gonna have to work out some time bro
    For sure bro.

Oh btw, I tried registering at BDBB today, and I havent received my confirmation email I put you as a referral.

Thats crazy mustve been on some cheque drops or some other crazy siht.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I am going to make a long story short.

Worked in a bar as a Bouncer 10 yrs ago. Had an old boy that decided to commence beating my ass. Had me on the ground busting my face pretty good. I finaly got my hand on a mug and hit him once. Unknowingly with a broken mug. Ended up being a city counselors son. I spent three days in jail and was not granted bail. Finaly got a lawyer and 5k later the charges were dropped.

Thread Information