ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member

Funny stuff...true story that just happened to me

brace yourself...this may be the funniest thing youve ever heard in your life...

im workin at my restaurant and the cooks make a deal with me...if i eat a whole jalepeno..they'll give me free food...so i say sure why not. I figure i love food, and i could tough it out. It was reallll hot. Anyway, i decide to go to the bathroom about 5 minutes later...and right after i finish i feel my dick burning......and when i say burning i mean as if someone was holding a lighter under my member

anyway. I had to leave work and i was driving 70mph in a 30mph zone, but i eventually got home and showered. Definitely helped (alittle)

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    lmao! serves you right, greedy barstard. lol

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought it would have a better punch line lol

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Jalapenos are not hot. In fact, cheese stuffed jalapenos are delicious. Now habaneros on the other hand.........

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    bwhaaa- that reminds me of when i was in HS playing ball.. i had a pulled hamstring so the trainer put some "atomic bomb" on it- sorta like industrial strength bengay... anyhow, after warm-ups and i get a sweat going, i have this horrible burning all around my leg- thigh-ham-and traveling up to my nuts and down my calvs- a mad sprint to the shower- but the more i washed to more it burned..... talk about pain- it was worse than the pull....

barbarian is offline Banned
    we grow all the hot peppers..i eat habenero ED..helps raise metab while cutting

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    we grow all the hot peppers..i eat habenero ED..helps raise metab while cutting
    I use DNP . Maybe I should try a habanero/DNP combo?

On second thought......

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    my sister was growin thai-pepers years agao and if you dont know what it is you wouldnt be scared of it. Its green and was about the size of my pincky finger nail, I popped it in my mouth and it just about put me on my knees, that was the hottest thing I have ever had in my life.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    gave my mate a chilli once he ate it then his eyes started watering so he rubbed them. next thing i know he's running about screaming his eyes are on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    gave my mate a chilli once he ate it then his eyes started watering so he rubbed them. next thing i know he's running about screaming his eyes are on fire.
    Evil............ pure evil....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    yeah well i found it funny so i even took a pic

hahah if there were cameras at work people would have taken pictures of me screaming and running around like a chicken without a head

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Is it safe to inject 1/2cc tobasco sauce while on a cutting cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    lol good question but wrong fourm bro....post this in the steriods section.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel the pain. Ketchup is spicey to me. I would love to be able to eat all that good spicey stuff. Hope you got all that "free" food to go. lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    brace yourself...this may be the funniest thing youve ever heard in your life...

im workin at my restaurant and the cooks make a deal with me...if i eat a whole jalepeno..they'll give me free food...so i say sure why not. I figure i love food, and i could tough it out. It was reallll hot. Anyway, i decide to go to the bathroom about 5 minutes later...and right after i finish i feel my dick burning......and when i say burning i mean as if someone was holding a lighter under my member

anyway. I had to leave work and i was driving 70mph in a 30mph zone, but i eventually got home and showered. Definitely helped (alittle)
    I did the same thing,but I was chopping fresh scotch bonnet peppers at home.Scotch bonnets are the caribbean version of habenero peppers.Hot as a mofo.The cure is to pour heavy cream on your pecker.The oil in the heavy cream lifts the oil from the pepper out of your pores.This works the same if you should eat something that's way too hot for your liking.Couple swigs of heavy cream and you'll put the fire right out.

Just eat some ice cold Tomatoes raw
    It neutralizes most of the capsechin and other Burning compounds...

Funny thing is that these compounds in nature are used as defensemechanisms and poison I(in insects like Bombard-beetles)...

Well hell I like spicey food too!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I did the same thing,but I was chopping fresh scotch bonnet peppers at home.Scotch bonnets are the caribbean version of habenero peppers.Hot as a mofo.The cure is to pour heavy cream on your pecker.The oil in the heavy cream lifts the oil from the pepper out of your pores.This works the same if you should eat something that's way too hot for your liking.Couple swigs of heavy cream and you'll put the fire right out.
    i always heard dairy products do the trick too ...could be wrong though

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Avocado dip works wonders for cooling the mouth down.

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Okay I'll ann to this thread with a past experiation with habaneros.

I was in Cancun for spring break a couple years back. I was in my hotel bar with my friends. When One of my buddies dared me to eat half a habanero pepper. He said if I ate the the half and dint throw it up he would give me 100 bucks. So I said toss me the pepper. I Didnt have a knife handy so i tore the pepper in half and ate it. God **** was it hot. I asked for my 100 bucks and went about my business. B/c I was so happy i won 100 bucks I forgot to wash my hands.
    Fast Foward 4 hours later.
    I meet this chick at Senoir Frogs after alot of shots and drinks she asked me back to her hotel room. The minute we got in the room we started going at it. I will leave the details out. Lets just say I statrted to touch her south of the border. After about 30 secs. She started moaning and saying she was hot. I was like cool its on now. About one minute later she pulled my hand away and was screaming her poon was on fire. She kept saying it burns it burns. (I was like **** what did i do. Then I remembered I never wasted my hands from earlier. ) Poor girl. Needless to say we never continued what we started. MORALE of the story is always wash your hands after playing with habaneros peppers.

Quote Originally Posted by massimo
    About one minute later she pulled my hand away and was screaming her poon was on fire.
    Some people like that kind of play. Next time try giving the girl you're with a figging.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I heard you could drink it

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I heard the same thing. I shouldve wrote that i dipped my balls in a cup of milk, but it didnt seem to help (it helped my mouth though)

Quote Originally Posted by massimo
    Okay I'll ann to this thread with a past experiation with habaneros.

I was in Cancun for spring break a couple years back. I was in my hotel bar with my friends. When One of my buddies dared me to eat half a habanero pepper. He said if I ate the the half and dint throw it up he would give me 100 bucks. So I said toss me the pepper. I Didnt have a knife handy so i tore the pepper in half and ate it. God **** was it hot. I asked for my 100 bucks and went about my business. B/c I was so happy i won 100 bucks I forgot to wash my hands.
    Fast Foward 4 hours later.
    I meet this chick at Senoir Frogs after alot of shots and drinks she asked me back to her hotel room. The minute we got in the room we started going at it. I will leave the details out. Lets just say I statrted to touch her south of the border. After about 30 secs. She started moaning and saying she was hot. I was like cool its on now. About one minute later she pulled my hand away and was screaming her poon was on fire. She kept saying it burns it burns. (I was like **** what did i do. Then I remembered I never wasted my hands from earlier. ) Poor girl. Needless to say we never continued what we started. MORALE of the story is always wash your hands after playing with habaneros peppers.

I really thought i was the only one, but appparently some of you have stories like this...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I really thought i was the only one, but appparently some of you have stories like this...
    Yep...you're not alone...I have others as well.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Avocado dip works wonders for cooling the mouth down.
    guacamole! it's the best!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I like "post-jalepeno" poop...spicy food has to "burn-twice".

Thread Information