PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

****ing fight night!

I'm playing Fight Night for xbox and I cant make it past this one god **** fighter in my career mode!! I land 30 punches on him and barely affects him then he lands 3 upper cuts and I'm down! I must have fought him 30 times already. I got so **** mad the last time I ran downstairs and gave the beating of a lifetime on my punching bag! **** I lead a stress filled life, lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Lol i have not played fight-night but i gotta admit i've destroyed 2 xbox controllers due to "game rage". lol

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i bought fight night, played it for 30 mins, hated it and took it back to the shop. I just couldnt use the analogue stick to punch, it wasnt responsive enough.

I hated the new controls at first too but got used to it and ended up liking it better. you know you could just change the conrtols in the options menu so you could just use buttons to punch right?

betatest is offline Associate Member
    I ended up setting the buttons to handle punching cause that total punch control sucked. How far in career mode have you advanced? Seems like every fight in the game can be won simply by repeatedly dodging, waiting for the opponent to punch, then hitting them with an uppercut. Hopefully it'll get harder though.

haha yeah thats exactly what I do. I wait for them to throw a punch then land an uppercut. My guy is ranked 14th so far. I dont even know why I rented it again it gets either boring or frustrating it seems.

betatest is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it makes for a better game with friends and a beer-stocked fridge. Or just a beer-stocked fridge.

It's fun to pick up once in a while and beat the **** out of the other fighters to let off some steam, but not much else. The fact that you can continue smacking your opponent as he falls to the mat makes for some hilarious replays.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    no i diddnt realise that.

Thread Information