Anyone ever get caught wacking it?

you know you all do it, so anyone ever get caught at it?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yeah, my right hand gets jealous all the time....on a serious note, i have been caught, its pretty embarrassing,

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yup...

bubbathegut is offline Member
    also that baby tiger picture freaks me out,

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

He sees everything...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone ever get caught wacking it?-pope.jpg  

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    ya its happened to me. i was so cocky and forgot to lock the door. very embarrassing and awkward.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    ya its happened to me. i was so cocky and forgot to lock the door. very embarrassing and awkward.
    "I was cocky"............

Yeah, you were "feeling cocky" is what you were doing, LMFAO!!

~SC~

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

swole, u have to be one of the funniest mothafukers on this board. u always crack my **** up bro

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    its almost even worse when you catch someone else- walked in on my roommate one time- ive never been the same since.......

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I got caught by my dad when i was 13. Boy talk about embarrasing. My dad is a cool mofo. He just laughed and shut the door. I didn't come out of my room for the rest of the day. Then one time in prison I thought my celli was asleep, I guess the bunk bed was shaking and he looked doen and all he said was, " I got to get out of this place." He was a middle class white guy in jail for Family Court domestic stuff.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    anyone ever see that episode of trailer park boys where that wigger/rapper guy gets caught wackcing it? **** thats a funny episode. Ricky's like 'getting caught wacking off isnt cool. In prison I got caught wacking off 6 or 7 times, it sucks.'

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I was at AandF6969's house one time, after a small party and everyone had left and I was stayin the nite. We were both wasted and he was blazed too. I was playin vice city and he went in his room and a while later I got to this one part of the game and went in to show him. He was poundin away starin at the celing listening to tool. Took my drunkass a sec to figure out what he was doin. I just went back to playin vice city. He laffed when I told him in the morning.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I was at AandF6969's house one time, after a small party and everyone had left and I was stayin the nite. We were both wasted and he was blazed too. I was playin vice city and he went in his room and a while later I got to this one part of the game and went in to show him. He was poundin away starin at the celing listening to tool. Took my drunkass a sec to figure out what he was doin. I just went back to playin vice city. He laffed when I told him in the morning.

so u stood there and watched him? hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    anyone ever see that episode of trailer park boys where that wigger/rapper guy gets caught wackcing it? **** thats a funny episode. Ricky's like 'getting caught wacking off isnt cool. In prison I got caught wacking off 6 or 7 times, it sucks.'
    Yeah, his name is J-Roc....

"I'm just changin'... get outta here you mahh fukas!"

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    its almost even worse when you catch someone else- walked in on my roommate one time- ive never been the same since.......
    I here ya there...I was on a cruise ship and 4 of us were in a cabin and the guy in the bunk above me was having at it when he thought we all were sleeping...Nasty bastard

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I here ya there...I was on a cruise ship and 4 of us were in a cabin and the guy in the bunk above me was having at it when he thought we all were sleeping...Nasty bastard
    When I saw you responded to this thread I thought you were gonna tell a story about why you call yourself "Ironfist"

I think the freakiest was eons ago when I was still a student and I spent my summers working in Sleepaway Camp...

Boys were there 8 weeks, I had a bunk full of 12-13 year olds that year... you know somethings just a little freaky when you walk into your groups cabin and some kid is sitting on his bunk pounding the pud for all it's worth, not even bothering to hide, and as you walk passed him, he just nods, quickly shows you his dirty mag, and goes right back to wacking it... insert twilight zone music here!

It's funny how prolonged lack of privacy can obliterate a kids self consciousness. I was told by a friend of mine who spent all of HS in a residential private school that the same thing went on there.

Whats even scarier is that my boy just turned 11 I am not quite sure how I'll react to finding messed up kleenexes by his bed or those infamous "half hour long showers"... obviously I'll pretend not to notice, but I am not sure if i'll think "Attaboy!" or "Nooo you're growing up tooooo fast!"

Did I ever get caught? Naaah. Did my old man know what I was doing? Well duh!!! He saw me coming a mile away! (no, no pun intended there!)

Red

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My Mom caught be jerking off to a 'Warlord' comic book. Worst part of it all...is that it was this morning!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    so u stood there and watched him? hahahaha.
    Like I said, I was completely wasted. It was dark in the room cept for a lamp that makes the walls look like water and he didnt even notice me. I stood in the door for like 5 sec, figured out what he was doin, shut the door and continued to play vice city.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I think a better question would be "has anyone not been caught" I was wacking off in college and my roommate and his family just left for the weekend. So I layed down and started romancing myself and he comes walking in with his mom becasue he forgot something. I just layed there said hello, she looked pretty good so I memorized her and had her when she left. She did like to come visit more often after that and without dad.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    My Mom caught be jerking off to a 'Warlord' comic book. Worst part of it all...is that it was this morning!!
    Warlord gets me everytime too! J/k

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Yeah, his name is J-Roc....

"I'm just changin'... get outta here you mahh fukas!"

LOL, yeah j-roc. I couldnt think of it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I don't masterbate............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information