Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Anyone watch COPS tonight?

There was this big ass dude on the show tonight...he said he was 340lbs. He was looking for trouble and the police said screw it and gave him 50,000 volts of tazer. He was down like a sack of bricks begging for mercy. He was very polite after.

Haha.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    hey...that was me.......

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    No it was me
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    hey...that was me.......

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL the sad thing was.....he kept fighting.... 3 5 second shots....

That **** thing HURTS....but it's better than pepperspray.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    No it was me
    when I get out.........we're fighting

It was me

None ya could take 3 rides on that. The first 5 sec you would be begging for your mommies!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    So be it! Enjoy your death
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    when I get out.........we're fighting

It was me

Saw it too, was pretty impressive big dude got REAL polite real fast... kept saying how much it hurt

Cops around here have the same model on trial use now... sure beats having to decontaminate after pepper spray.

Red

Electric Prozac

Haha! Real fast!

He said he's been shot, stabbed, etc. and nothing can even compare to the pain of that tazer.

I only had to take 2 seconds.....thought every tooth in my head was gonna pop out. Man it stung!

OMG! You had it done? You totally have my respect! Wanna go out!?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Anti-riot grade oleoresin capsicum spray is the most painfull and uncomfortable thing that I have ever expierienced short of a broken wrist. The broken wrist nearly made me go into shock, I'm allergic to pain.

It's kind of stupid that you have to be sprayed in the face with the stuff in order to be liscensed to use and carry it. Is that the same everywhere.

Money - Ya I had to take a ride to carry it. I'm single again so bring it! Hehehe.

And yes....I had to take a shot of the Capsicum as well. There are several reasons for having to go through the experience of both of them. Part of it is so you know what to expect if and when you get hit with either of them yourself....so you can work through it, etc.

I would rather get shot then ever take OC again!

butterface is offline Banned
    Saw it, anyone else look at that guy and say **** hes big I dont think I could take him?? Anyone who see it think they could have taken that guy with the norseman tat in a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Money - Ya I had to take a ride to carry it. I'm single again so bring it! Hehehe.
    ...right on! I'm single too!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude ive let my freind hit me with a handheld tazor gun and it ddint really hurt just made me limp. The deal was he could do it to me but if I did it, I got to get him with it. I had to chase him around for a while. He sat there and held it on me for a while, So I did the same to him, He screamed like a little girl.

Different type of equipment. The new taser is not just a pain compliance tool. It overrides your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...right on! I'm single too!
    You'd have to do sumthin about that fro .... I like my men clean cut.

Done!

I'm always in Seattle...I may just have to come for a visit.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've been tazered... and ill say that i'd rather be pepper sprayed. I hate being electrocuted, i can take pain... but not electricity.

I heard it tickled.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I thought you were going to say it was the episode with you on it MBH...lol

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Word!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Cus hes black? Always with the racial profiling!

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder

Lmao!

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    That dude was lucky they had the taser because he very likely could have gotten shot if he had started swinging at the cops!

I heard tazers are bodyfat dependent more fat less it hurts, anyone know if theres any truth to it? Bouncers at a bar around here carry I tried to get one of them to stick me with it but they wouldnt do it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    BAD BOYS BAD BOYS, WHAT CHA GONNA DO?
    WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

I love watching cops when they beat someone down...

getbig79 is offline New Member
    There is some truth to that. You see the taser works by the current passing from one prong to the other. during the exchange of the current it affects your CNS. rendering you temporary fetus. Getting back to your question, the more fat the less effective it will be. On one particular call my buddy tased a guy in the stomach. it did a little more than make his belly jiggle. (dude was fat!!!) so instead they took the cartridge off and dry fired him right on the bare neck. (he fell like a sack of sh**)!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    BAD BOYS BAD BOYS, WHAT CHA GONNA DO?
    WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

I love watching cops when they beat someone down...
    This dude was big and mean!!! He was messed up very quickly.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have taken a bean bag round from a 12ga and I didnt like that at all. I have take peper spray c.s I think that sucks but you can work through it. The bean bag isnt like a bullet its a blunt and smashe all the blood vessels bone whatever it hurt, I wouldnt recomend it

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I got tazered one time. I about pissed my pants. I also have been maced on three different occasions. I would rather have the mace any day.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Cus hes black? Always with the racial profiling!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by getbig79
    There is some truth to that. You see the taser works by the current passing from one prong to the other. during the exchange of the current it affects your CNS. rendering you temporary fetus. Getting back to your question, the more fat the less effective it will be. On one particular call my buddy tased a guy in the stomach. it did a little more than make his belly jiggle. (dude was fat!!!) so instead they took the cartridge off and dry fired him right on the bare neck. (he fell like a sack of sh**)!!!!
    Sorry dont know much about em, what does taking the cartridge off and dry firing mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Done!

I'm always in Seattle...I may just have to come for a visit.
    Hell...I'm closer to you than Seattle is. If someone is nice....you might even be able to talk me into coming up there. I'd love to spend some time up there .... I need a tour guide!!!!! Any volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Sorry dont know much about em, what does taking the cartridge off and dry firing mean?
    the cartridge holds the probes and the wires and connect into the taser. The actual electric current is generated behind the cartridge. When you pull the cartridge, the current is exposed....like with a handheld taser. You force the "barrel" end into the bad guy and shock the HELL out em.

So instead of prongs conducting it and getting a slightley weaker force, you getting it strait out of the wires huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hell...I'm closer to you than Seattle is. If someone is nice....you might even be able to talk me into coming up there. I'd love to spend some time up there .... I need a tour guide!!!!! Any volunteers?
    Anytime CB.

Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    So instead of prongs conducting it and getting a slightley weaker force, you getting it strait out of the wires huh?
    I don't know if the force is any weaker or stronger. It hurts....and it works..that's enuf for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information