Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Hardcore_pb's Avatar
    Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    33

    To be just friend with girls...

    why is it so hard to be just friend with girls i mean i have one girl im a really god friend with maybe to good sometimes because her boyfriend wasent so happy about all the time we spend together i think he wasent sure if we was just friend or something more. But the fact is we are just friends we talked about that and she knows were the boarder is and i think we never have pass that boarder or never been close to it, now im talking about the physical boarder. But the other boarder like spend time together, go out and eat or for some coffee this boarder i think we passed for a long time ago and i understand her boyfriend if he dosent like it, but i really like the girl and we have fun together so i dont want to stop spending time with her. But it isent fun that her boyfriend probably will be more and more jealous or maybe not jealous becasue he trust her but he dont like it. But why should people always think sex when you said girl mate ? Everybody think so if you said you were in the city for a coffee wtih a girl mate everybody say, "is it something between you ?" whats wrong with people cant they take that you are friend with girls or what ?

    /Hardcore

  2. #2
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Two sayings in life that I live by:

    Guys and girls can't be friends.......One or the other has a romantic interest (98% of the time)

    and..

    You can Never turn a ho into a housewife!.......Ever see a reformed Ho? Me neither

  3. #3
    Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Two sayings in life that I live by:

    Guys and girls can't be friends.......One or the other has a romantic interest (98% of the time)

    and..

    You can Never turn a ho into a housewife!.......Ever see a reformed Ho? Me neither
    Man too true....LMFAO

  4. #4
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Actually i have many close female friends, easily as many as i do male friends. Yeah i do find most (ok all of them) attractive, but that hasnt ever been a problem. Im pretty candid and vulgar around them, and they discuss their menstural cycles and belch, pick their noses etc infornt of me. Believe me, once the pretence of sex has gone out the window there isnt always an air of sexual tension.

  5. #5
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Can i get a amen... haha

  6. #6
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    think about it... if you guys love spending time with each other and what not... if there is a physical attraction then whats missing from being more? Or at least trying it

  7. #7
    Hardcore_pb's Avatar
    Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    33
    Benches505
    Associate Member Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: NC
    Posts: 368


    Two sayings in life that I live by:

    Guys and girls can't be friends.......One or the other has a romantic interest (98% of the time)

    and..

    You can Never turn a ho into a housewife!.......Ever see a reformed Ho? Me neither


    ok but i will not agree with you, i can agree with prime that i find my female friends attractive and this close friend yes she looks very god but im not in love with her, and thats beacause she has boyfriend but if she shouldent had a boyfriend when we became friends this situation maybe should have been something else. So in this case i dont think none of us has a romatic interest.

    Why you think like that ? is this from your own experience ? Becasue i thougt so to before i met this girl, but when we spend some time together i could feel that this was something else because we could sit and talked for hour without any problem and this was something new for me, earlier i dident like to talk to girls because i had problem to have a buoyant conversation and also feel the press to look god and make a god first impression. But with her all this was gone i feel comfortable with her really quickly and now i have muche easier to have a conversation with a strange female because i know she will be there for me so if i dont like a girl i meet i can just **** in her because i know how it feels when i meet a person i really like, but this is also a problem because know i compare every new girl with her and if i not feel the same wonderful thing about them i could not have a realtionship with thme becasue i should only think about how funny i had with my friend. And when she is so wonderful to be with it will be hard to find someone who is at least alike woderful. So this is both god and bad i got a wonderful friend wo i like to be with and we have fun together but she is obstruction when i meet new girls because they have so much to live up to, and thats not far to them but what can you do when you have someone to compare with of course you think about the new and then think about her and you se how much more fun you have with her, then its hard to just ignore that. But at least sometimes i hope i will find someone who is even better then her and hoppfully she will be someone i will have a relationship with.

    /Hardcore

  8. #8
    FLGator49 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Deep down dirty south!
    Posts
    22
    I agree with Benches..except the 98% should be 99.9%!

  9. #9
    larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    274
    99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 1%

  10. #10
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    The only problem I see with it, is for the girl. Basically if you're spending all this time with her, then you are filling up a void for her that the boyfriend is supposed to. It comes down to her having one guy which she calls her boyfriend for the sexual uses, and you are there to deal with everything else.

  11. #11
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    It comes down to her having one guy which she calls her boyfriend for the sexual uses, and you are there to deal with everything else.
    Basically making you an "intellectual whore"

    http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
    Here's a simple theory that will tell you everything you need to know about women
    Last edited by AandF6969; 06-13-2004 at 12:36 PM.

  12. #12
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Here I'll even add to it. Because you spend all this time with her, it is easy to tell she is probably lazy, and cant manifest her own conversations with the boyfriend. Most likely doesn't want to even be in the relationship.

  13. #13
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Basically making you an "intellectual whore"

    http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
    Here's a simple theory that will tell you everything you need to know about women
    Thank you. That is absolutely correct. You should not be friends with an attractive woman unless it might result in the proliferation of more sex with her friends. Women should be used for sex, or used for getting sex. Not friendship.

  14. #14
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Thank you. That is absolutely correct. You should not be friends with an attractive woman unless it might result in the proliferation of more sex with her friends. Women should be used for sex, or used for getting sex. Not friendship.


    LOL>..... sad but I agree haha


    <<LMO>>

  15. #15
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Thank you. That is absolutely correct. You should not be friends with an attractive woman unless it might result in the proliferation of more sex with her friends. Women should be used for sex, or used for getting sex. Not friendship.
    exactly. i NEVER had an unfukable female friend. if i dont have any chance to mount her in a certain futur i gradually cut contacts... girls, you can all call me an asshole but this is my way of thinking

  16. #16
    Hardcore_pb's Avatar
    Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    33
    hey guys take it easy i really dont think she has any problem with her relationship because when we was out at the club last friday we just sat and talked for about 3hours and we talked were deep about everything, we talked about relationship and she told bu if she and her boyfriend should brake up now she should lose half of her life. I said that i like she as in a relationship because it makes all thing must easier to be friends because both of us know whats concern. So i think you guys are wrong when you said she is lazy and dont want to be in a relationship.

    And when i read my own post is sounds like we spend very much time together but it is not so dangerous, most of the time we spend was after schol when we could go out and shopping or go for a coffee so it is not so much as it sounds to be. She spend much more time together with her boyfriend, they almost live together.

    So if your 99,99 per cent is right we must be this 0,01 per cent since im pretty sure none of us want the romantic part.

    And you guys who just have girls for sex whats your problem ?
    I think you can do things with girls as your buddys dont like. For exampel shopping i do gladly with a girl instead of a male friend. Or go out for a walk much gladly with a girl. Thing like this is example were a female friend is nice to have.

    /Hardcore

  17. #17
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore_pb
    why is it so hard to be just friend with girls i mean i have one girl im a really god friend with maybe to good sometimes because her boyfriend wasent so happy about all the time we spend together i think he wasent sure if we was just friend or something more. But the fact is we are just friends we talked about that and she knows were the boarder is and i think we never have pass that boarder or never been close to it, now im talking about the physical boarder. But the other boarder like spend time together, go out and eat or for some coffee this boarder i think we passed for a long time ago and i understand her boyfriend if he dosent like it, but i really like the girl and we have fun together so i dont want to stop spending time with her. But it isent fun that her boyfriend probably will be more and more jealous or maybe not jealous becasue he trust her but he dont like it. But why should people always think sex when you said girl mate ? Everybody think so if you said you were in the city for a coffee wtih a girl mate everybody say, "is it something between you ?" whats wrong with people cant they take that you are friend with girls or what ?

    /Hardcore
    bro i think if u are just friends with the girl then u wont have a problem confronting her boyfriend specially infront of her and telling him , that u are just friends and be straight out , thats my Opinion !

  18. #18
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Well I guess the question is "Are you attracted to her?" Cuz if you are, you can't really truly be friends with her unless...

    "Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:
    The guy is gay
    The guy does not find you attractive.
    The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder"



    source: the website i gave previously in this thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •