larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Looking to move..

So my girl just finished school to be a teacher , and we kinda wanna move to the southern east coast region..somthing around NorthCarolina? , i guess anything from VA to flordia.

We live in western NY right now...and teaching jobs are hard to come by , well...almost any jobs..lol..dying city.

So nows the time to do it....before we have 6 kids to lug(1now).Im in the skilled trades , and i think unions are pretty weak down there ,i dont think ill make near what i do here, but im not to worried about finding a job....im confident i can find somthing.

Sooo we wanna live near the ocean kinda , but its pretty hard to look at a map and say "ok lets move here".East coast is a big place ....so i guess we base it on where she can start at the most$(wich wont be much im sure)

Ill have to sell my house to find an apartment wherever we go , and eventually buy a home when we have enough $ again , and find the right area.

Anyone live down there....any suggestions?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    are you crazy...........New York City is in dying need for teachers?!?!............especially Brooklyn and Queens......not the island tho
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i'd move somewhere where the weather is really nice, theres a beach for you to visit, a moderate to low crime rate, and abundant jobs... it sounds like a little much to ask for, but i'm sure with a little research you can find something perfect for you. AMerica is a big country bro...

im in jersey, i hate it.... so i'm moving out to AZ in the fall if everything goes well...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    South Florida bro......

OG

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    South Florida bro......

OG
    SoCal!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    SoCal!

Ya but he wants to roll with us east coast boys... (trying to make my east coast gang sign) lol

OG

Thread Information