Thread: Miami

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Miami

i am rollin down to Miami June 15th and wondering if anyone can recommend some places to check out during the day and cool nightclubs to chill at.

I'll be staying at Four Point Sheraton on Collins Ave which is about two blocks from South Beach. Any bros with some experiences in clubbin and nightlife step up and let me know what's up in Miami...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    check out club Zino, its owned by a rapper and its OFF THE HOOK!!! the girls are sooooo hot!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I lived there a few years ago,but the clubs change names like ppl change clothes.When massjunkie sees the thread tomorrow morning he'll be a big help.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Hit Club Space in downtown Miami. Solid Gold is right across the street from there

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, make sure u bring lotz of money... Crobar is good, Clevelander, Delano, Lincoln Road, Groove Jet, Amnesia and Liquid. There are a lot more, but like Bull said they change names like i change my undies....

For food....Joe's Stone Crab, China Grill, Yuca, Pacific Time, Chrysanthemum, Thai Tony and Sushi Rock are all off the chain! At Sushi Rock iv never seen so many fine women in my life come and go in a restaurant. Have fun bro!

OG

oh oh. Go to Tantra very awesome ambience. And hit Smith and Wollinsky for a great steak.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i am rollin down to Miami June 15th and wondering if anyone can recommend some places to check out during the day and cool nightclubs to chill at.

I'll be staying at Four Point Sheraton on Collins Ave which is about two blocks from South Beach. Any bros with some experiences in clubbin and nightlife step up and let me know what's up in Miami...
    go to SPACE n GEORGIOS ..... in south beach miami ......... ull have to have some fine chicks or some cash to get in , but its worth it ..........

mass junkie is offline banned
    All great places......... Cant forget Wet Willies ....and I think Liquid was closed down...... The New Club Ive been going to is Club Jade....Owned by Will Smith.....and my Strip Club of choice is Stir Crazy and Treasure Island

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    All great places......... Cant forget Wet Willies ....and I think Liquid was closed down...... The New Club Ive been going to is Club Jade....Owned by Will Smith.....and my Strip Club of choice is Stir Crazy and Treasure Island

I recommend Tooties or Cheeta in Hallandale, but all are kinda far from the Beach..... Dont waste ur money on the strip clubs on the bch though just go to one of the regular clubs and u'll see everything u want...

Ohhh and did i say...bring lotz of $$$

OG

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    China Grill, Yuca

OG
    Two of my favorite restaurants in SOBE...excellent food!!

And like a few guys said,bring tons of money,SOBE is not cheap at all.In the clubs drinks are VERY expensive!

Nice pic DB. Yes China Grill is amazing. I went there this past weekend.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i just got back today and unfortunately posted this thread a day before i left and never got a chance to check back. I am sure i missed out on some cool places to check out while there. A few i remember are:

-Opium on Collins Ave (its a two floor club strictly techno and always more females than dudes there (props to the doorman for keeping track) $40 per person to get in including cover charge and not waiting in line for at least 40 min +. Great place.....
    -Crobar on Washington Ave ( i was there luckily on the night when a few playboy playmates were doing a show followed by a dominatrix scene for the rest of the night, all i have to say it was ****
    HOTTTTT and so were the women there!!!
    -Bed, this nightclub was awesome and we got in and crashed someone's private party without being on the list. Set us back $60 per person not including the cover charge, but well worth it. Some big s
    hot rented the club out for the night and the women there were hand picked.

OCEAN Ave parallel to 9th-1st Collins Ave has some great places to eat and also on Wash Ave sushi bars are great as well.

we went to numerous Spanish clubs in between i just can't keep track, there were more. MANGO is another club i just remembered was only $5 cover and it was all packed primarily with locals, which i liked a lot. They also have some
    sexy azz dancers doin shows every other song. Cheap cover / cheap liquor / willing exotic women

I was out of way more cash than i was expecting, but its was all about having a good time so it was all worth it. Gettin nookie at the majority of the hot nightspots we went to was just awesome and made up for the whole thing. And yes i agree, BRING A LOT OF MONEY WITH YOU....

decadbal is offline Banned
    GO FSU... down with um and uf..

Thread Information