KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

Approaching a girl in the gym.. BAD?

OK kinda of a sappy question here. Im only really physically attracted to girls girls with more muscle than the average. I know looks areent everything but they are the inital check. I also know I hate when people interrupt my work out for anything but a spot or quick intelligent question. Just not really a chatter, and Im sure most other serious lifters are the same. Would I seem like a complete psycho to wait till a girls done workin out to talk to her? Cause I dont see girls that im attracted to out...ever!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nope, mark your target and go in for the kill!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about lookin like a psycho for waiting till after the workout to talk to her... then just try to initiate BRIEF spirts of conversation w/ her throughout the workout and then spark up a real conversation afterwards, or if you see her at your gym frequently then you could do the same thing over a long period of time instead of just one workout and eventually get more comfortable talking to the girl and her with you. This way you can really easily start talking to her in time w/ out her thinking you are psycho or interrupting her workout.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    If she is serious about her w.o like we are dont interupt her routine other than maybe a hi or how ya doin. Wait till she is done her w.o and talk to her and tell her I didnt want to interupt your w.o so I waited or something to that effect.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro if shes serious about her workouts wait at the juice bar or something... so it looks like ur having a drink and not just a loser waiting for her lol. Also make a note that juicehoe said to never date a chick from the gym u workout at.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    yea bro if shes serious about her workouts wait at the juice bar or something... so it looks like ur having a drink and not just a loser waiting for her lol. Also make a note that juicehoe said to never date a chick from the gym u workout at.

LOL..... and LeanMeOut agrees with Juiceho. Read through page 2 of the lounge and find my post about dating a chick at my gym. Not a good idea.

<<LMO>>

i dunno this ones worth it... shes got EVIL size goin. We already joke around and laugh at the moaner lifters. Im just do it.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Don't siht where you eat.

the gym deal isnt a problem i live in a city have a free membership and theres 3 other locations all the same distance. Once the summers over ill be in a different gym anyhow.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I dated a girl from my gym and its taken a little while for me to get used to her hang'n on some other guy, it gets a little weird

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its dumb to approach a girl during a workout, wait till after or until you see her outside of the gym, Im sure her main reason for being at the gym isnt to find a guy and I sure hope your isnt to find a girl. If you notice her looking at you and giving some 'signals' then go for it, but other wise save it for outside the gym.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    screw it... if you want her... be direct about it. honestly, the best relationships i've had with girls that started with me (basically) going up to them and telling them that i'm into the way she looks and it'd be cool to get to know her. i know i appreciate directness and sincereity... and i think most girls do as well. plus, what do you have to lose?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Risk vs Reward....Go for it

ttuPrincess Guest
    Coldstone and I met at the gym and you see how that turned out.. but then again im not psycho crazy like LMO's gym girl either..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Coldstone and I met at the gym and you see how that turned out.. but then again im not psycho crazy like LMO's gym girl either..

Sure.... haha jk

But yea I mean it all depends on what you are looking for. If you don't mind having someone that goes to your gym everyday being there in the event of a fight or break up, or even the casual f*ck budy that turns stalker like mine.... then go for it. But like everyone else said, don't **** where you eat

<<LMO>>

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you should see if she wants to be your workout partner! Nothing better than pumping iron then going back to your place to bump uglies.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Bump to this thread... when i go to the gym, i keep my headphones blaring and I dont talk to anyone. And even though I see some hot females workin out, I always thought most people at the gym were the same way, just in their own little world.

There are times though when I go to the far side of the gym for a break and to get some water, or I go to the cardio section, I will look up and see the same females looking my way. Ive always just ignored it because I figure most people are under the assumption, as am I, that the gym isnt a dating service.

This thread does make me think though, lol. Still dont think id ever approach a girl first in the gym. Like i said I need to be in my own little world and concentrate on my workout.

-ost

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Don't siht where you eat.
    Bump!

Dating at the gym is like dating where you work. If the $hit doesn't workout you still have to see her everyday.

Back in the day the only time I ever tried to pick up at the gym is when I visit a different gym on a visitors pass. I'll never be there again so it's open season. Get as many numbers as you can.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL..... and LeanMeOut agrees with Juiceho. Read through page 2 of the lounge and find my post about dating a chick at my gym. Not a good idea.

<<LMO>>

wtf is up with people talking about them selves in third person? Your penis isnt that big!@#

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    wtf is up with people talking about them selves in third person? Your penis isnt that big!@#

You would know how big it is.....

**cough** homo

D*mn... I have been hanging out Swole too long huh. I just talked about myself in 3rd person. haha

<<LMO>>

You would know how big it is.....

**cough** homo

D*mn... I have been hanging out Swole too long huh. I just talked about myself in 3rd person. haha

<<LMO>>

yeah you probobly need surgery to remove his penis out of you mouth..

yeah you probobly need surgery to remove his penis out of you mouth..

Sorry my name isn't Daman1..... so I need no such surgery

I know you have already had the dick from mouth removal surgery though.... you told me about it on aim last night. How is your mouth recovering? Will you ever have full use of your lips again?

<<LMO>>

Sorry my name isn't Daman1..... so I need no such surgery

I know you have already had the dick from mouth removal surgery though.... you told me about it on aim last night. How is your mouth recovering? Will you ever have full use of your lips again?

<<LMO>>

fine fine no surgery let me go get the wd40

fine fine no surgery let me go get the wd40

Just get some of that KY Jelly you and your boy friend used last night. I will work just fine..

And Like I said.... I need no such surgery thank you very much.

<<LMO>>

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    This is all over juicehoe using 3rd person. Juicehoe is sorry

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    This is all over juicehoe using 3rd person. Juicehoe is sorry

LOL....

<<LMO>>

Thread Information