Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

My Apology to the Arab World - By Mike Adams

Ok, i just got this email. Im sure its gonna stir some shiat up, but hey aint that what the lounge is for....

OG

My Apology to the Arab World
    By Mike Adams
    Townhall.com | June 14, 2004

Author’s Note: the following editorial contains mildly offensive language. Given the subject matter, the author is sorry that it does not contain highly offensive language.

Lately, I’ve been hearing a lot about the Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal. The pictures of those “abused” prisoners have been plastered all over the front pages of papers around the country. Some of my conservative friends have interpreted the excessive coverage as proof that papers like the New York Times are actually rooting against America in its current war on terror. Even those who aren’t willing to go that far say that such coverage is helping the enemy to recruit a new generation of terrorists to inflict harm upon our troops.

Despite these views, I have decided to make a formal public apology to the entire Arab world in the aftermath of Abu Ghraib. It is my hope that the following apology will help bring some clarity to the situation and, who knows, maybe even lasting world peace:

Dear Arabs,
    I am truly sorry that Americans decided to take up arms and sacrifice their own youth in the defense of Muslims in Bosnia, Kosovo, and the first Gulf War. After we clear up this mess in Iraq, we will refrain from any such activity in the future.

I am truly sorry that I did not hear any of you call for an apology from Muslim extremists after 911. After all, the hijackers were all Arabs.

I am truly sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships throughout the Middle East. I am also sorry that the “leaders” of these nations drive their citizens into poverty by keeping all of the wealth in the hands of a select few.

I am also sorry that these governments intentionally breed hate for the U.S. in their religious schools while American schools do the exact opposite.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat has been kicked out of every Arab country and has attached his name to the Palestinian “cause.” I am also sorry that no other Arab country will offer nearly as much support to Arafat as we offer to them.

I am sorry that the U.S. has continued to serve as the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arab nations while wealthy Arab leaders blame the U.S. for all of their problems.

I am sorry that left-wing media elites would Rather (pun intended) not talk about any of this, thereby perpetuating your anger towards us. It’s probably really bad for your blood pressure. I am also sorry that most of you lack the medical resources to measure your blood pressure. And, of course, I’m sorry that few of you have indoor plumbing. That’s bad for your health, too.

I am sorry that the U.N. cheated so many poor people in Iraq out of their “food for oil” money so they could get rich while the tortured, raped, and poverty-stricken citizens of Iraq suffered under Saddam Hussein.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers after their children are blown to pieces in pursuit of Arafat’s “cause.”

I am sorry that these homicide bombers have as little regard for babies as the local office of Planned Parenthood.
    I am sorry that so many people are unable to differentiate between the gang rape rooms and mass graves of Saddam Hussein on the one hand, and the conditions of Abu Ghraib on the other.

I am sorry that our prison guards do not show the same restraint that Arabs show when their brothers in arms are killed. By the way, you shouldn’t be sorry about that.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we have not yet dropped at least 100 Daisy cutters on Fallujah in order to stop that effort.

I am also sorry that cleaning up the mess in Iraq is taking so long. It only took Saddam Hussein about 30 years to accomplish all he did in the realm of human rights. Come to think of it, that’s about ten years less than the duration of our War on Poverty in the U.S. Come to think of it, I’m sorry we haven’t sent all of our gang bangers from South Central Los Angeles to Fallujah.

I am sorry that every time the terrorists hide, it just happens to be inside a “Holy Site.”
    I am sorry that Muslim extremists have not yet apologized for the U.S.S. Cole, the embassy bombings, and for flying a plane into the World Trade Center, which collapsed in part on Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, which is one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry that we have not taken a portion of the diet of Michael Moore and shipped it to one of your starving villages in the Middle East. You need it Moore (pun intended) than he does.

I am sorry that your only supporters are professors, journalists, and other assorted leftists who also support homosexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals, partial birth abortion, and everything that you abhor in this world. I am sorry that everyone else in America is against you.

Finally, I am sorry that I am going to have to end this apology by asking you to kiss the right side of my conservative butt. I’m probably just having a bad day.

For that I am truly sorry.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Excellent post OG, I am speechless.

birddog is offline Junior Member
    right on bro!!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    its what a lot of us think but just don't write..........right on bro

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Nice!! I liked it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm sorry I didn't shoot at more last time I was in Lebanon..

Excellent post. Just been emailed to all my buddies.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    nice 1 Im sorry they suck too

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm sorry I didn't shoot at more last time I was in Lebanon..

Excellent post. Just been emailed to all my buddies.
    Holy **** Bouncer your going crazy!!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    This doesn't even make sense.

Is he slamming all Arabs? Aparently, since he's telling them to kiss his ass.

But then, he says it's not all their fault because they are under the rule of evil dictators.

But it's also the fault of the U.N. because they cheated the Iraqi people. And isn't the USA part of the U.N.?

And what's the point he's trying to make about Arafat? Im totally confused on that one.

If you're going to play to the people that can't read things if they aren't in bullet points, at least have all of your points have something in common. This whole thing is full of non sequitors.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Anything you post remains to lack credibility, especially when dealing with Arab relations. You're a zionist, I doubt that being impartial is one of your highest raised flags.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Anything you post remains to lack credibility, especially when dealing with Arab relations. You're a zionist, I doubt that being impartial is one of your highest raised flags.

Hey ramrod, like iv said over and over again to u. I dont give 2 shiats about ur opinion u anti-semetic, terrorist lovin ars. Actually i dont even give 1 shiat about u or what u say.....

OG

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey ramrod, like iv said over and over again to u. I dont give 2 shiats about ur opinion u anti-semetic, terrorist lovin ars. Actually i dont even give 1 shiat about u or what u say.....

OG
    dang its surprising how many time mods let you flame everyone that do not think like you!!!! WOW!!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Didn't read the whole thing but isn't this stirring the pot. Why can we just let this political stuff simmer down?

I have my own strong opinions on this subject that I share with people close to me but I am not going to be hostile. We have anabolic members, flaming anabolic members on this thread, wow.

I am a non-arab Christian and I think all of this garbage that classifies and generalizes a whole group of people is BS. There are good arabs and bad arabs, just like any other group of people. Have you seen the recent interviews with the new Iraqi president? He seems like a decent guy to me. What about all of the well educated Iraqi's that are honestly putting in a huge effort, and risking their lives
    to try to restore their country and have a representative government?

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    dang its surprising how many time mods let you flame everyone that do not think like you!!!! WOW!!!

I'll tell u what i tell anyone else that doesnt like me or my posts....DONT READ THEM....Is that plain enough? But calling me "a zionist" is ok, right...

OG

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    this email and Mike Adams are pure BS he is blaming muslims and arabs instead of blaming the cruel usa administration or blaming israel of all their crimes against humanity well this thread is a pure nazi ,mentaly inbalance post like his writer and his poster

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this email and Mike Adams are pure BS he is blaming muslims and arabs instead of blaming the cruel usa administration or blaming israel of all their crimes against humanity well this thread is a pure nazi ,mentaly inbalance post like his writer and his poster
    How is it of Nazi mentality?

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Didn't read the whole thing but isn't this stirring the pot. Why can we just let this political stuff simmer down?

I have my own strong opinions on this subject that I share with people close to me but I am not going to be hostile. We have anabolic members, flaming anabolic members on this thread, wow.

I am a non-arab Christian and I think all of this garbage that classifies and generalizes a whole group of people is BS. There are good arabs and bad arabs, just like any other group of people. Have you seen the recent interviews with the new Iraqi president? He seems like a decent guy to me. What about all of the well educated Iraqi's that are honestly putting in a huge effort, and risking their lives
    to try to restore their country and have a representative government?

Do u guys even read the post? First I DID NOT write it, 2nd i said "Im sure its gonna stir some shiat up, but hey aint that what the lounge is for" before i even posted it. 3rd where does it lump "ALL" Muslims together? 4th Iv NEVER said "ALL" Arabs or Muslims are bad. 5th Its ok for ramrod to call me "a zionist" but its not ok for me to defend myself? Actually, i take that as a compliment coming from him.......

I'll say it one more time....If u dont like me or my posts DONT READ THEM!! I dont like M'guy and a few others u dont see me posting in their threads anymore....Do u? No u dont because i will not waste my time anymore on someone like him.....

OG

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63

Try again....No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

OG

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    all you guys gotta get over this stupid sh|t... Politics are gay, you can't change anything, criminals from the states do drive bys, and terrorists from iraq cut ppl's heads off because apparently they love "Head from other men" (Pun intended) Every country has criminals, That's because we are all human beings and have the ability to do bad, be brain washed and so on... Did you ever read lord of the flies(Good kids gone bad) Or what about heavens gate (Brain washed) anyway... Stop ragging on stuff you can't change and if it bothers you all soooooooo much run for governor and then go for the presidency and do something about it... until then give up on the anti muslim/anti american bullsh|t because when it comes down to it... You both bleed red, you both have a penis, you both have a heart and and brain... and the ability to use both! Your both human so get over it! In the words of Martin Lawerance... Baleeeee tha!
    Last edited by GeoQuadzilla; 06-14-2004 at 04:26 PM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I vote Sticky!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    all you guys gotta get over this stupid sh|t... Politics are gay, you can't change anything, criminals from the states do drive bys, and terrorists from iraq cut ppl's heads off because apparently they love "Head from other men" (Pun intended) Every country has criminals, That's because we are all human beings and have the ability to do bad, be brain washed and so on... Did you ever read lord of the flies(Good kids gone bad) Or what about heavens gate (Brain washed) anyway... Stop ragging on stuff you can't change and if it bothers you all soooooooo much run for governor and then go for the presidency and do something about it... until then give up on the anti muslim/anti american bullsh|t because when it comes down to it... You both bleed red, you both have a penis, you both have a heart and and brain... and the ability to use both! Your both human so get over it! In the words of Martin Lawerance... Baleeeee tha!
    Well put....and ju cun balee dat!

Another thing... Anyone who will listen to that tall, lanky, and ugly... Tucan Sam with a beard looking Pri<k Bin laden is a waste on this world... YAYYY Let's blow ourselves up... My life is worthless i'm going to heaven after this... Negative your going down to Hell and Satan is going to make you lick his red eye for eternity so keep a Spoon on you so you can eat his ass when your down there... I'm osama bin laden my life is more precious then yours... You guys go blow yourselves up while I chill out in this cave and drink my own Pi$$ and get a rimmer from the rest of the guys in Al Queda its great fun Right! Any religion where their most extreme views condones killing of other human beings is rediculous... Their is nothing more precious then human life... I hope all those bombers remember that when they are blowing up infants who didn't even get a chance at life... Nice one bud... Eat a dick! Hitler is going to facial you for the rest of eternity... ENJOY

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Another thing... Anyone who will listen to that tall, lanky, and ugly... Tucan Sam with a beard looking Pri<k Bin laden is a waste on this world... YAYYY Let's blow ourselves up... My life is worthless i'm going to heaven after this... Negative your going down to Hell and Satan is going to make you lick his red eye for eternity so keep a Spoon on you so you can eat his ass when your down there... I'm osama bin laden my life is more precious then yours... You guys go blow yourselves up while I chill out in this cave and drink my own Pi$$ and get a rimmer from the rest of the guys in Al Queda its great fun Right! Any religion where their most extreme views condones killing of other human beings is rediculous... Their is nothing more precious then human life... I hope all those bombers remember that when they are blowing up infants who didn't even get a chance at life... Nice one bud... Eat a dick! Hitler is going to facial you for the rest of eternity... ENJOY
    Oh GQ....wow....ready for backlash?

Well if there are any bin laden supporters or suicide bomb supporters on this board... they can eat a Di<K too... Baleee tha
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Oh GQ....wow....ready for backlash?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I vote Sticky!!!!!!!

me too.....i love it.....

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Amen.....wanna talk about war crimes talk to the vietnamies(spelled wrong)my bros dad was in nam and they raped , murdered....and threw little tiny babys into fires.

War is war , and both sides spill blood unwarrented.All political bull****.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we have not yet dropped at least 100 Daisy cutters on Fallujah in order to stop that effort.

I am also sorry that cleaning up the mess in Iraq is taking so long. It only took Saddam Hussein about 30 years to accomplish all he did in the realm of human rights. Come to think of it, that’s about ten years less than the duration of our War on Poverty in the U.S. Come to think of it, I’m sorry we haven’t sent all of our gang bangers from South Central Los Angeles to Fallujah.

zOaib is offline VET
    for once i do agree with what OG posted .............. but at the same time MIKE ADAMS has used what one would say oine sided terminology , but its true one sided terminology , but like we all know there are always two sides to every STORY ! ............

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Do u guys even read the post? First I DID NOT write it, 2nd i said "Im sure its gonna stir some shiat up, but hey aint that what the lounge is for" before i even posted it. 3rd where does it lump "ALL" Muslims together? 4th Iv NEVER said "ALL" Arabs or Muslims are bad. 5th Its ok for ramrod to call me "a zionist" but its not ok for me to defend myself? Actually, i take that as a compliment coming from him.......

I'll say it one more time....If u dont like me or my posts DONT READ THEM!! I dont like M'guy and a few others u dont see me posting in their threads anymore....Do u? No u dont because i will not waste my time anymore on someone like him.....

OG
    Didn't say you wrote it, but its the type of garbage that leads people to become prejudice and even worse.

You find being called a Zionist an insult? Wouldn't bother me in the least whether I believe in that movement or not.

The word "Zionist" derives from the word "Zion" (Hebrew: ציון, Tziyyon), being one of the names of Jerusalem, as mentioned in the Bible.

A Definition of Zionism

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term "Zionism" was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

There goes Nathan coining terms again.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Didn't say you wrote it, but its the type of garbage that leads people to become prejudice and even worse.

You find being called a Zionist an insult? Wouldn't bother me in the least whether I believe in that movement or not.

The word "Zionist" derives from the word "Zion" (Hebrew: ציון, Tziyyon), being one of the names of Jerusalem, as mentioned in the Bible.

A Definition of Zionism

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term "Zionism" was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

There goes Nathan coining terms again.

Thanks...

OG

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Right On!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I did enjoy the daisy cutter line...that was a classic.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Holy **** Bouncer your going crazy!!
    contrary to what some believe here, I'm not anti-American. I'm very much pro-American. I'm anti Bush lies. War in the middle east doesn't bother me a whole great deal, just don't lie through your teeth about WMD's about it. In fact a religious war against Islam doesn't bother me too much either. After all if we're going to call a spade a spade its the war Islam is fighting against us in the free world.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    . In fact a religious war against Islam doesn't bother me too much either.
    I think this one goes right up there with the "diluting our pure aryan genes" comment from a while back.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    This thread has NOTHING to do with National Socialism....just pure truth.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....I enjoyed the post OG....

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ....I enjoyed the post OG....

Why thank u ttgb!!

OG

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I haven't stepped foot in any political threads for a while but I liked the read

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good read!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information