physio_sport is offline Banned

special treatment in the media

the was in a another thread that i posted it in i just cut and paste it into this one as wellwith its own title. just to see what people thaught where on this subject.

for those people who think jews don't get special treatment in the american press read this story.

date of story : tuesday, june 15th ,2004
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122676,00.html

not once do they call him a terrorist.
    not once do they call him an extreamist.

instead the "Fox News" call him an JDL ACTIVIST
    how the **** is this guy an activist.

instead they use the following phrases to describe his activities :

"The additional nine counts include attempted arson, possession of a destructive device to further a crime of violence and soliciting someone to commit a crime of violence." /end quote

basically run of the ****ing mill terrorism with a bomb.

"Earl Krugel (search), 61, previously pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to violate the civil rights of the users of the mosque " / end quote

basically kill them using a terrorist bomb.

thats it from this day on im going to call every terrorist group an activist group

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    And Al Jeerza doesn't give Osama Bin Laden, Rantisi, Arafat, Atta (9/11 hi-jacker), Abu Hamza al-Masri (aka 'The Hook', real name Mustafa Kamel Mustafa) etc etc etc special treatment. Give us a break from the B/S.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Give us a break from the B/S.
    Pot, meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Pot, meet kettle.

BLAH BLAH BLAH... We need a BLAH BLAH BLAH emoticon. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Yeah, that is made specifically made for any thread that isn't pro ZION.

singern is offline Banned

unbelievable

Here we go, I respectfuly ask the question... What is it about Jews living in there homeland that offends you so?
    Several well respected members use the term or word Zionist like its an insult. Since it is defined as "jews in there ancestral homeland" I think all this does is mislead those who would continue to spread misunderstanding, and distain without any understanding.

Cant we all just get along.

I'm a christian with Zionist views.

ZION, ZIONISM and ZIONIST, they roll off the tongue like a cuss word don't they. But what is Zionism?.. For the thick and ignorant...

Zionism is the movement for the re-establishment of the Jewish people's self-determination in their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in Eretz Israel (the Land of Israel).

In 70 CE, the Romans destroyed the Temple and razed the city of Jerusalem, the religious and administrative capital of the Jewish people. Jewish independence came to an end, and in the decades that followed, most of the Jews in Eretz Israel were exiled. They never stopped hoping to return home, and expressed these yearnings in prayer and literature. At the end of the annual Passover meal, Jews all over the world repeat the vow Next year in Jerusalem, and at Jewish weddings the groom recites If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its cunning (Psalm 137).

The Jewish connection with Eretz Israel is not manifested in prayer alone. In fact, throughout history, there has always been a Jewish presence in Eretz Israel.

In the late nineteenth century, as national movements took shape in Europe and as antisemitism on that continent grew, an Austrian Jewish journalist, Theodor Herzl, began to organize the national movement of the Jewish people - the Zionist movement.. The goal of this movement was a political solution: an independent state for the Jewish people. The most natural place for this state was Zion, or Eretz Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people.

Herzl elaborated this vision in his book The Jewish State. He envisioned a developed, thriving country in which all inhabitants, Jews and non-Jews, would live in peace and tranquility. This vision and its fulfillment are Zionism.

.................................................. ....................

People like to to twist words, like we the Irish suffered under English oppression with words like 'Paddy', Micks, 'Drunken Irish', 'fighting Irish', 'Paddy the pig' etc.. And we don't need reminding where the word Negro brough us.

If you don't like Jews, Irish, Blacks, Asians etc at least have the balls to say it, but don't go twisting words which properly decribe a race of people and use it like a cuss word.

I'm a christian with Zionist views.
    Why?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Why?
    Zionism isn't incompatible with Christianity. In fact, the Christian apocalypse REQUIRES that the Jews return to Israel.

Why?
    Because unlike the VAST majority of members here I've been to Israel, I've lived among Arab, Christian and Jews in the Middle East. And I dare ANYONE to travel to the region and come home not believing like I do.

But Rambo, honestly, I'm tired of these Middle Eastern threads. I'm tired of looking at friends here act like assholes to each other, and now M'guy getting banned again. You might think it was done lightly, but honestly it was done with a heavy heart. I'm not arguing about this stuff anymore, I'm exhausted with it. I know I'm right in my own heart and I have the wisdom to know that I won't change a single opinion here.

zOaib is offline VET
    and the ANTICHRIST is going to be one of the JEWS , this all planned by GOD alMIGHTY WE HAVE NO SAY IN THESE affairs ,

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Here we go, I respectfuly ask the question... What is it about Jews living in there homeland that offends you so?
    Several well respected members use the term or word Zionist like its an insult. Since it is defined as "jews in there ancestral homeland" I think all this does is mislead those who would continue to spread misunderstanding, and distain without any understanding.

Cant we all just get along.

Hey bro, its called ignorance....

OG

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I've got Bouncers back on everything he posted on this thread. I am a Christian with Zionist views as well. How could any true Christian not be?

singern is offline Banned

The perfect example

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    and the ANTICHRIST is going to be one of the JEWS , this all planned by GOD alMIGHTY WE HAVE NO SAY IN THESE affairs ,
    Here you go Bouncer, This is the perfect example. Another would be profit, a psychic who has no clue but feels the need to spread bitterness.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have news for you - that guy referenced above is a terrorist, plain and simple - I don really care what the hell he is thinking - but that is an AMERICAN CONGRESSMAN and AMERICAN soil - that makes him a terrorist - and in general, i support Israel, BLAH< BLAH< BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB

I see you haven't met my mother-in-law yet.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

or my x mother in law....Boy if she wasnt the anti-christ i dont know who is...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    or my x mother in law....Boy if she wasnt the anti-christ i dont know who is...

OG
    YOU MARRIED A GUY!. SHAME ON YOU OG.. Oh sh*t, I'm one of those

YOU MARRIED A GUY!. SHAME ON YOU OG.. Oh sh*t, I'm one of those

LOL, there aint nuttin about a guys hairy ass that turns me on bro... She was all woman....Well, maybe part Satan....

OG

LOL, I mean't to say ''GOY''.

LOL, I mean't to say ''GOY''.

Ohh thats to funny! Well she was part GOY, part woman and part Satan.....Wait...isnt that to many parts... Well she was all 3.....Her dad was Jewish and her mom converted before she was born. Soooo she was only really Jewish by injection.....

OG

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Because unlike the VAST majority of members here I've been to Israel, I've lived among Arab, Christian and Jews in the Middle East. And I dare ANYONE to travel to the region and come home not believing like I do.

Bouncer, the Israeli foreign ministry asked me to tell you they set you a job interview for Monday morning.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Ohh thats to funny! Well she was part GOY, part woman and part Satan.....Wait...isnt that to many parts... Well she was all 3.....Her dad was Jewish and her mom converted before she was born. Soooo she was only really Jewish by injection.....

OG

hahah that is the funniest shti i have heard

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    This same issue pertained to the Serbs in the 1990's..they were touted as terrorists..but when the Bosniaks, Croats and other terrorists were burning 600 year old churches, killing kids..then the people issued some vigilante justice- it was a terrorist act...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i agree with bouncer....to many of these boring repetative threads

Thread Information