hercules88 is offline Senior Member

entering a contest!

well its been a whole wopping 7 days since my last tatto. im going to sit again today for a few hours. got a koi fish last monday, and today is another tiger on the back. i will post a pic. the fish is under the dragon and goes down to my but. and the other tiger will be under my first tiger trying to catch the koi.

this artist wants to finish my whole back in a few months and enter me into a contest. i cant wait till this sucker is done. only have maybe 20 -30 hours left. yeaaaaaaaa. tattoos are coooool!!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    how much are you pending on this!!!...that does look like a badass scene of art on your back though...pretty sweet...

lol...i will never tell any of you fukks what i have a tat of

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    how much are you pending on this!!!...that does look like a badass scene of art on your back though...pretty sweet...

very awesome art herc...

and cold if they really wanna know what your tat is of they can search my posts cause I told Big Tex once.. lol

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone

Do you have a tat on your azz that says ''daddy''

thanks CS and princess

its cheap, its like 150 per sitting and i sit as long as i can. im a frugal person, i dont spend alot of $ on bull****. plus i still get help from the P's if im in trouble. but that doesnt happen to often. he is relly into the art work itself, doesnt really do it for the money. he is awsome and should do it full time.

where is the tat at? you can tell us CS, remember there is a no flaming policy. hahahah..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    thanks CS

its cheap, its like 150 per sitting and i sit as long as i can. im a frugal person, i dont spend alot of $ on bull****. plus i still get help from the P's if im in trouble. but that doesnt happen to often. he is relly into the art work itself, doesnt really do it for the money. he is awsome and should do it full time.

where is the tat at? you can tell us CS, remember there is a no flaming policy. hahahah..

I think your tats are cool bro, that was for coldstone

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Do you have a tat on your azz that says ''daddy''

i dont but i was thinking of getting have a nice day on my ass for ****s and giggles!

i still want a pair of eyes on the back of my head. but that might not be a good look for a lawyer!!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    herc how long do you normally sit for in one session?? I know when they did the one on my back I lasted 10 mins before i passed out.. lol

now that i look at the pic, thats a ****ty pic does not do my art justice.. hopefully tomarow i can get a better one with the new ink

i sit for 2 or 3 hours, but when i got the outline of the buddha that took over 5 hours, had to sit for the whole thing, couldnt do half of the outline. my body actually went into shock, it was ****ed up. did you really pass out? allot of artists say the girls handle it better than the guys.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I think your tats are cool bro, that was for coldstone
    i said i liked it...

im just not telling you fukkers what i have

ttuPrincess Guest
    I was seated backwards in a chair looking twoards a mirror and the guy all of the sudden started yelling and screaming for orange juice and lollypops.. i was as white as a sheet.. it was because he was on my spine.. lol .. the one on my tummy i laughed and laughed and cut up the whole time.. but i was higher then a kite and drunker thena skunk!! lol

the spine is a killer spot, my legs twich when i get drilled on the spine.

Thread Information