Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ice101ownzme is offline New Member
    yesterday at the gym, i jumped on the leg press after my squats, and some guy was on the machine next to me, after he completed his first set he started stretchin right infront of me, and shoved his ass like literally 3 inches from my face, at fist i though he was doing it on purpose to be funny, then i wouldnt have cared, i prpbably would have laughted, but no he was dead seriose, so im like "are u ****ing kidding me" hes like "what???" im like "why dont u strecth somewhere else buddy" and he just walks away. wtf is wrong with people!!!

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i don't mind sharing........... unless they want to reset the machine... that aint cool............ then they do 6 reps......... 1 set.......... and off to the next.......

people are stupid............

Yeah I'm with you man. But I can't stand the guys that take f*cking forever to get through a set. I don't take long between sets, maybe 30-60 seconds then get the next one done, but will take a few minutes between excercises.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Just tell her "Fine, Stay Fat!!" ....that always works great.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt mind letting people work in, but it pisses me off when someone comes in once a week to get out of the house and dick around for 30 minutes. We are all just on a different level and sometimes I dont have time for romper room or amateur hour. I do have time for elephants and bananas though....

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i want to lol histarically and point when i see ppl doing exercises like bb curls swinging there bodies to get the weight up and they act like such bad asses cause they did 8 swing reps of 95 lbs. go the **** home!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information