Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

hoverers at the gym

Ok im going to rant since this happened twice today at the gym... do you guys have those people at ur gym who have no idea what they are doing? So they have someone make them a plan and they have to follow it in the exact order with the same equipment. I was on the chest machine and this lady is standing right next to me (no joke i could reach my arm and touch her)... there is another chest machine right next to me with no one on it. She keeps looking at her little paper then at the mechine im on. I finally say "can i help u" she says "no im just waiting for the mechine ur on". So i tell her why dont do use the one next to me she says "oh its not the same" (its the same movement just a different brand). I say "ok why dont u do another chest movement since ill be here for a few". She says "thats ok i have to go by whats on the paper". What a ****ing moron. So i couldnt get a drink of water or even stand up for a sec as she would grab it with no remorse. Why dont people have common sence. ok rant over

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Because bro. People are morons. Shouldve farted....That woulda cleared you a good 10 foot radius

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im suprised you didnt dropkick her bro.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yeh i know what you mean. i leave my phone by my machine when i go get water so people will know i am using it, but sometimes you have these idiots that pick it up and say hey you forgot your phone when i am walking off,and i just look at them crazy and say i left it because i am not finish.that realy pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Because bro. People are morons. Shouldve farted....That woulda cleared you a good 10 foot radius
    bro i wish i had one in me... i would have made her taste one

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    bro i wish i had one in me... i would have made her taste one
    MMmmm.....the benefits of high protein...

I hate ppl that hover too...pisses me off soo bad...especially when they are so close to you they drip their nasty a$s sweat on the equipment....

general31 is offline Associate Member
    My favorite are the guys that think it is F**KIN social hour in the gym. You got your head phones on and a stupid @ssface thinks he needs to talk to you and you have to keep taking your phones off. That p's me off!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could of switch machines and givin her yours since they are both basically the same and she would of been out of your face!

palequail is offline Banned
    Just tell her "Fine, Stay Fat!!" ....that always works great.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    I'll chime in here ... how about the f*ing guys that walk right over in front of you while your watching your set and form in the mirror and block your view just to stand there and BS with their buddy. They could move a foot left or right BUT nooooo .... gotta stand right in my way.

30,000 sq. ft. and they have to pick that spot!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You could of switch machines and givin her yours since they are both basically the same and she would of been out of your face!
    but then she wins... i cant stand that lol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    but then she wins... i cant stand that lol
    Alright than you really should of farted than....

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    you guys complain alot...

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea when i used to go to the gym and people did that i got and said "got a prob with me usein this machine"?? usealy the say sorry for the bother and walk off..the thing that gets me the most is when im doing heavy chest and usein alot of 45s and some PUNK thats gona do 135 for bench and can use 25s and 10s steal the plates i have layed agasint my bench.....fukin dumbasses..im so glad i built my own gym......

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    you guys complain alot...
    well i was thinking about just getting up and laying her out with a right stright to the jaw, but i hear u cant get on steroids .com from jail

barbarian is offline Banned
    well i was thinking about just getting up and laying her out with a right stright to the jaw, but i hear u cant get on steroids .com from jail
    i see a new moron ED that i want to hook in the jaw...part of life..thank god for the little self control i maintian

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    This is why i think abortion shouldn't be limited to just unborn babies, That lady should have been aborted.

Adult abortion for those people that constantly piss you off.

-Sean

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You guys sound like a bunch of high school kids . Why didn't you just let the lady work in? It's not like working in on a machine causes any hassle. Not everybody feels at home in a gym right at the beginning.

singern is offline Banned

No worries

Never had the problem since I workout at home. No distractions, no excuses and I'm the only idiot who can get in my way.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by general31
    My favorite are the guys that think it is F**KIN social hour in the gym. You got your head phones on and a stupid @ssface thinks he needs to talk to you and you have to keep taking your phones off. That p's me off!
    Oh man, I hate that sh*t. I have my headphones on, eyes CLOSED, in the middle of an all-out set, then some jerkbox will have the nerve to TAP MY SHOULDER!!!! WTF?????

~SC~

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Working out at home is the only way to go. No one to piss you off and get in your way.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I would have let her work in. I work in with others all the time. Otherwise somtimes you have to wait ages to use a peice of equipment.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I would have let her work in. I work in with others all the time. Otherwise somtimes you have to wait ages to use a peice of equipment.
    That has been one of my biggest pet peeves lately. When I go to the gym and its crowded. I sort of have my routine of what I do first then next and so on, but if for some reason the machine i want to go to is taken, ill work around it, or get a drink, or walk a lap. BUT, there has been many times where its close to the end of my workout or alot of machines are taken and ill just focus on the person who is usin the equipment im waitin for. They will lay their towel there, get a drink, talk to a ****load of people, then take their time and do another set, then repeat this cycle. Sometimes ill go up to them between sets and nicely ask how many sets they have left so I can decide whether I should move on, and so many times i hear people say 6+ sets left. GIMME A FCKIN BREAK

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have let her work in, but I wasnt there. The people I hate in the gym are the ones who tie up a piece of equipement or bench or whatever and they are all f'd up. Wrong form wrong wrong wrong then bs with there buds inbetween sets. I wish they would segragate (sp) the gym the noobs in 1 half and guys who passed some sort of test on the other, to qualify them to not hurt themselves or others and if they broke the rules the would get put back into remedial gym with the 120# personal trainer dude

Yeah normally I dont mind if someone wishes to jump in while im resting from a set. Example: I was on the cables doing high crossovers, and some old fatass asks if he can jump in, im like sure bro. So he takes off the attachment and connects it to the low cable and changes the weight and does his set. HE DOESNT PUT THINGS BACK HOW HE FOUND THEM. And that drives me insane. So I ask him, please put the attachement back on like you found it. He gives me this WTF face and puts it back. So he pulls this **** on every set. So when im done with my exercise and he still has 2 more sets, I take the pin with me and hide that biotch. Fcukers.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    LOL, V.petty but i like it Maraxus !

Yes. Extremely petty lol. But its that or I smack him.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    One of the reasons I hate commerical gyms... My home setup
    is where I tear **** up the best... Only go to one gym now and
    that's only to train with my boy who lifts way more then me to
    keep me motivated to one day kick his ass in the gym... lol

I was on the chest machine and this lady is standing right next to me (no joke i could reach my arm and touch her)... there is another chest machine right next to me with no one on it. She keeps looking at her little paper then at the mechine im on. I finally say "can i help u" she says "no im just waiting for the mechine ur on".

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I had a lady my moms age come up to the cable machine I was using for tricep pushdown, mind you I had one hand on the bar while I was resting in between sets, she took my hand off the bar and changed the accesory and adjusted the cable for a bicep excercise. I said " Oh I'm sorry dont let me get in your way" and the people around me were like is that lady serious right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Dude, I had a lady my moms age come up to the cable machine I was using for tricep pushdown, mind you I had one hand on the bar while I was resting in between sets, she took my hand off the bar and changed the accesory and adjusted the cable for a bicep excercise. I said " Oh I'm sorry dont let me get in your way" and the people around me were like is that lady serious right now.
    lmao thats sick... my jaw would have droped lol

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You need tshirts that say, "no you can't work in between my sets".

decadbal is offline Banned
    i would have told her i have a problem with ppl being in my bubble and she needs to clear my personal space before i make a scene..lol

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    and i thought i had anger issues...

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i would have told her i have a problem with ppl being in my bubble and she needs to clear my personal space before i make a scene..lol

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    there's so many goobers every gym i go to.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You should've just let her work in.

Ok im going to rant since this happened twice today at the gym... do you guys have those people at ur gym who have no idea what they are doing? So they have someone make them a plan and they have to follow it in the exact order with the same equipment. I was on the chest machine and this lady is standing right next to me (no joke i could reach my arm and touch her)... there is another chest machine right next to me with no one on it. She keeps looking at her little paper then at the mechine im on. I finally say "can i help u" she says "no im just waiting for the mechine ur on". So i tell her why dont do use the one next to me she says "oh its not the same" (its the same movement just a different brand). I say "ok why dont u do another chest movement since ill be here for a few". She says "thats ok i have to go by whats on the paper". What a ****ing moron. So i couldnt get a drink of water or even stand up for a sec as she would grab it with no remorse. Why dont people have common sence. ok rant over

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    She would take it without remource" lmao. That made me laugh.

24 hour fitness has nice gyms. They have so many that Ive found myself being a newbie in their gyms quite often and I am usually the one looking and walking around trying to find certain machines.

I go late so I avoid all those hassels. There have been a few times where both sets of DBs were being used and I asked politely if I could curl out some sets in between since he was sitting there also waiting. The guy gave me a look like I was the rudest, most unsocially skilled person he ever met. Almost like it was "TABOO" to ask to use the weights while someone was sitting next to them.

I dont get it. They get up to use the water and talk, I get in on the cable pull down, adjust the pin for the weight, do 8 reps, put the pin back and get off. The person actsl like I just fvcked up his entire workout because I jumped in for "LITERALLY" 45 seconds.
    I dont just do that to anybody. I watch and see how long their breaks are in between sets. Like you all said, if they jerk off and bust a nut in between each set, I have PLENTY of time to jump in and off before they even know I am in the gym.
    There are guys like me who take only a minute between sets and you know not to interupt cause you you will have the machine in less than five minutes anyway.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout when your on your 3rd set of side lats and this guy thats been standing behind you the whole time decides to move to 2 feet off your right side and do his floppy half ass dumbell curls all the while grunting like Mass had caught his ass in the back room alone....is that a run on sentence??

oh yeah i would have changed machines....i like old people....there cute....

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I hate the rec center at school, there is more retards running around there than the track at special olympics. You can never find dumbells of the same wieghts, even the heavy ones are scattered around. Groups of dip****s thinking its talkie time standing around the weight racks prohibit any racking or reracking of plates. The worst thing is watching people have the worst form ever, and its way too widespread to correct everyone. At least ROTC cadets can use the phys ed dept gym privately. just like the 24 hr gym back home. Usually theres only 5 or 6 of us in there everyday.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i don't mind sharing........... unless they want to reset the machine... that aint cool............ then they do 6 reps......... 1 set.......... and off to the next.......

people are stupid............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information