Thread: OK I am pissed

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

OK I am pissed

Normally when someone asks me if I am on steroids I take it as a compliment, but I just got completely insulted by a co-worker.

I am still natural, when I am not natural I will have no problem telling people that I am not. But it pisses me off when people immediately call my hard work the work of steroid usage.

I was in my office and my co-worker came in and closed the door and starts talking to me about some BS. Then out of no where he looks at my arm and says you need to GET OFF THAT $HIT NOW. I was like what are you talking about, and he said "I am not telling anyone or saying anything, but I played college football and I know how hard it is to gain the way you have. You have done atleast 2 cycles, and bla bla bla.... " I then looked him in the eye, reminded him how old I am, how he sees me eating constantly, and how I lift 5 days a week and do cardio everyday. He just walked out and didn't say anything else. But he totally pissed me off, I am not on roids but I feel like I have roid rage right now, I want to kill him

<<LMO>>

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i would have stuck him. thats bull****, especially coming from a co worker. he is just pist he doesnt look as good as you. fuk him and the horse he rode in on, your a better person and thats all that counts!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i would have stuck him. thats bull****, especially coming from a co worker. he is just pist he doesnt look as good as you. fuk him and the horse he rode in on, your a better person and thats all that counts!
    That is a bunch of bs, I would have asked him how he thought he knew so much. He probably was on when he played ball and made no gains

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    That is a bunch of bs, I would have asked him how he thought he knew so much. He probably was on when he played ball and made no gains

LOL that's what I was thinking

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why are you getting mad at such an occurrence?

I'd be happier than sh*t, it means you are doing something right.

Who gives a f*ck what others think of you. You have to go through life cold/hard at times, and shake off all those idiots. Don't let others affect how you enjoy your life, because when you do, you empower them.

~SC~

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    I get people saying that **** to me at work,
    kinda pissed me off cept i did start the roids a couple of weeks ago.
    So i'm ok with it now.

Smack him in the head and blame it on all the roids, lol.

-Sean

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i here ya bro, i am still natural and busting azz with my bulking diet. i have gained quickly tho and i get stares and questions like, "howd you get big so fast!" i just dont let it bother me they are just jealous

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Who gives a f*ck what others think of you. You have to go through life cold/hard at times, and shake off all those idiots. Don't let others affect how you enjoy your life, because when you do, you empower them.

~SC~

Your right.... but I don't get mad usually, I like it when people ask me because it makes me feel like I am doing something right. But this guy was persistent and got kinda attitudish with me because he is older than me by 6 years and thinks he knows it all since he played "College Football" and he was like almost in my face telling me I need to get off that $hit. I wouldn't have cared if he would have just asked, but then I told him I am not on and he said yea right I don't believe you.

But no sweat off my back... he does it again I am going to kick his ass, and then he will probably tell the boss it was my "Roid rage " lol

<<LMO>>

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I was at my grandfathers funeral last week and i haddnt seen my great aunt in ages. She starts asking me to swear ill never take roids. All i said was im into BB! She's v.old and a lovley gal but as i was nodding saying i never would i was actually thinking about what i would be taking in a year or two. Oh well. Funny, she diddnt mention hgh or slin, guess she doesnt know as much about the sport as she thinks.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I would of jumped accross the table and stabed him in the eye with a rusted scredriver.. if a scredrivers is unabvailebe a sharpen pencile would do.. just my 2 cents..

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    When my coworkers ask if I am using I just look at them and say....no but if you know where I can get some I will try it....Always shuts them up.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I was thinking the same thing.

I have never had anyone ask me if I was using. Maybe they are afraid to.

D

Thread Information