musclehead1 is offline Member

how should i approach this gurl

hey guys i know this is really pathetic but i figure i should turn here for help anyways heres the story:

okay there is this chick in my college that i always see from a far we both bust each other checkin each other out, but we have never passed by each other or anything and i dont know how to approach her (im really bad at this part) like i have no idea how i can start any type of convo. with her or anything. You see i have always gone out with gurls that sumone else has set up (and i dont know anyone that knows her).

again i know this is pathetic but theres sumthing about her.
    any help is appreicated.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro if you have caught her checking you out and have made some nice eye contact with her, then just go introduce yourself. I know it seems scary with the butterflyes and all but work through it. Seeing your new at it, reherse what your going to say think things through. You might say something like "I see you a lot around campus, but never had an opportunity to introduce myself" or something to that effect. The more you do it the easier it gets just relax think about what you are saying if your real nervous make her do all the talking. I hope this helped and good luck bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Approach her from behind.

~SC~

Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    think she is a guy you dont know and then talk at the same way, because most of os have easier to talk to a strange guy then to a strange girl. But introduce yourself is a god idea and then you can talk about the schol and were she is from...you will se fast if she is intrested to talk if she not just quit her if she are you will not have any problem to have the conversation...

/Hardcore

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    show it to her LMAO

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

I like this idea

<<LMO>>

musclehead1 is offline Member

~SC~

in the end i think that will be the plan

Sorry I couldn't be serious, someone had me all hot last night, .

~SC~

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Introduce yourself to her and strike up a conversation about class. Take the intiative man or someone else will!!!

ice101ownzme is offline New Member
    or, u can just do what i do, keep passing her in the halls, staring at her so bad, that she will eventually walk up to you, or stop taking the same hallway.
    this theory has not yet worked for me, but its the best i got.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    come on man, you're in college, you gotta use the all-time greatest line. Introduce yourself and ask her what her major is.........god i find that hilarious when i see guys doing that.....maybe its just me but that line is g-a-y

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    come on man, you're in college, you gotta use the all-time greatest line. Introduce yourself and ask her what her major is.........god i find that hilarious when i see guys doing that.....maybe its just me but that line is g-a-y

haha thats the easiet one to use, its so global, unless you happen to find a hot chick working in the staff, then it crashes and burns.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    small talk bro. then you will know if your really in there.if she "flirts" back...might as well spread dem legs for daddy

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Just say...How youuuu doin...?! and wink Joey Tribeani style

decadbal is offline Banned
    just be yourself, honest and approach her how youd want someone to treat your sister or mom and id say your golden bro..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    It might be g-a-y but it works. And the girls like that you actually want to know something about them besides the color of their panties.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    hey guys i know this is really pathetic but i figure i should turn here for help anyways heres the story:

okay there is this chick in my college that i always see from a far we both bust each other checkin each other out, but we have never passed by each other or anything and i dont know how to approach her (im really bad at this part) like i have no idea how i can start any type of convo. with her or anything. You see i have always gone out with gurls that sumone else has set up (and i dont know anyone that knows her).

again i know this is pathetic but theres sumthing about her.
    any help is appreicated.
    Walk up to her. Scratch your head, sock her in the stomache, grab her by her hair and drag her to your house. They love romance

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    come on man, you're in college, you gotta use the all-time greatest line. Introduce yourself and ask her what her major is.........

Yeah. Then before she answers say, Cause you are a "MAJOR" hottie....
    That line ALWAYS works. Trust me.

OwnItOnDVD is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Walk up to her. Scratch your head, sock her in the stomache, grab her by her hair and drag her to your house. They love romance

OMG Hahahahahaha. That is freakin funny!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you don't go talk to her............. someone else will.............

And you will end up with someone like my girl here..............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    If you don't go talk to her............. someone else will.............

And you will end up with someone like my girl here..............
    Lord knows we don't what THAT happening!

~SC~

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro go up to her and be like hey butter cup...and go from there. im tellin you its the best line ever and it always leads to a smile...it never failed with me...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro go up to her and be like hey butter cup...and go from there. im tellin you its the best line ever and it always leads to a smile...it never failed with me...
    Yeah, just don't call her peanut butter cup.........

~SC~

LOL...if its a fat chick call her sweaty, they love that too....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    LOL...if its a fat chick call her sweaty, they love that too....LOL
    LOL, "Excuse me, you big fat @ss sweaty peanut butter cup lookin' bee-yatch, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for a drink tonight?"

May not work!

~SC~

Lmao!!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, "Excuse me, you big fat @ss sweaty peanut butter cup lookin' bee-yatch, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for a drink tonight?"

May not work!

~SC~
    I usually follow this up with ''do you have any good looking friends''

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I say, whip out your todger and walk over to her, get her attention, point @ it and say "well its not gonna suck itself"! I promise it will get you where you wanna be!

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    omg this **** is so funny. im about to **** myself. what you need to do is be an alphamale. next time you guys make eye contact immediately approach her and start talking. just find something going on around you. be observant. talk about anything. just say something. you have to act confident. i gaurentee that if you approach her and start talking ( dont ask her about school, that **** is boring, you need to come off as someone interesting. if every guy that approachs her starts by asking her about school and you come up and say something like man that food in the caffeteria sucks balls today your going to come off as special. that will stick out in her mind and make it easier for you to run your game cause she wont see you as everyother guy in her mind. ) just say s0mething to get her to laugh. then small talk for a min or two then say "well you seem like a lot of fun but i have to get going, we should hang out sometime" say it exactly like that and 9/10 times she will be like "ok well let me give you my number . i gaurentee!!! if for some reason she says something like "yea thats great" follow up by saying "well how can i get ahold of you." if you dont get the number by then go kill yourself cause you have no chance of ever getting a girls number and you will die alone so save yourself the time. hope this helps!!!

May not work!

~SC~
    we're going Dutch by the way..........

doesn't seem to work too good either........

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    omg this **** is so funny. im about to **** myself. what you need to do is be an alphamale. next time you guys make eye contact immediately approach her and start talking. just find something going on around you. be observant. talk about anything. just say something. you have to act confident. i gaurentee that if you approach her and start talking ( dont ask her about school, that **** is boring, you need to come off as someone interesting. if every guy that approachs her starts by asking her about school and you come up and say something like man that food in the caffeteria sucks balls today your going to come off as special. that will stick out in her mind and make it easier for you to run your game cause she wont see you as everyother guy in her mind. ) just say s0mething to get her to laugh. then small talk for a min or two then say "well you seem like a lot of fun but i have to get going, we should hang out sometime" say it exactly like that and 9/10 times she will be like "ok well let me give you my number . i gaurentee!!! if for some reason she says something like "yea thats great" follow up by saying "well how can i get ahold of you." if you dont get the number by then go kill yourself cause you have no chance of ever getting a girls number and you will die alone so save yourself the time. hope this helps!!!
    Now that was some funny shiat.............. Go kill yourself............. cause you may be gay..................

Rules

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You guys got it all wrong. A 21st century man needs to have a good role model such as George Costanza. How do you hit on this fair maiden you ask? You say: "Hi, my name's George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents...."

Thread Information