pumped420 is offline Junior Member

areola reduction the only way?

hey guys. I have had "puffy nips" for years now since I was very overweight when I was younger and lost weight dramatically and was left with loose skin and puffy areolas. Thats why I started lifting when I was 16 and even tried juice once (didnt affect or cause more puffy nip appearance since i used pct). Im 18 now and I am so self concious about it I feel I have to do something about it to be happy. If any one knows if areola surgery is the only way please let me know. Thank you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do u have gyno or just a big titty surface area?

Pics are the only way to tell, hard to guess what you are talking about.

~SC~

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped420
    hey guys. I have had "puffy nips" for years now since I was very overweight when I was younger and lost weight dramatically and was left with loose skin and puffy areolas. Thats why I started lifting when I was 16 and even tried juice once (didnt affect or cause more puffy nip appearance since i used pct). Im 18 now and I am so self concious about it I feel I have to do something about it to be happy. If any one knows if areola surgery is the only way please let me know. Thank you.

U may want to go see a Dr. and have them removed. I just had a bro have the surgery and hes happy with the results. Good luck!

OG

more on the puffy nips

i dont think i have gyno because i have had it since I was pretty fat wen i was younger. I read that this problem can occur at puberty and i talked to my doctor and he said theres no breast tissue just the loose skin with the puffy nips and maybe a lil fat like right behind the nipple. what do you think? surgery??

more input

im not a fat kid at all now im 5 10 and 160 pounds good shape all my muscles look good and my chest looks good when my nipples are hard and if i cover up the nipples i just look like i have great pecs. it suckssssss!

i dont think i have gyno because i have had it since I was pretty fat wen i was younger. I read that this problem can occur at puberty and i talked to my doctor and he said theres no breast tissue just the loose skin with the puffy nips and maybe a lil fat like right behind the nipple. what do you think? surgery??

Id go see another Dr. and get a couple of opinions. If ur not happy and surgery can help, why not? My buddy didnt have gyno either and he had it done and hes happy with the results.

OG

surgery

do u happen to kno by any chance what a ballpark price is on a procedure like that? This will really effect my decision but i definetely wont be happy with my body unless i do it so itll prob just b a matter of time

butterface is offline Banned
    If I were you I'd wait. I had puffy nipples when I was younger, I dont remember if they went away at 18 or after that but they are completely gone now. I'd wait it out a few more years.

do u happen to kno by any chance what a ballpark price is on a procedure like that? This will really effect my decision but i definetely wont be happy with my body unless i do it so itll prob just b a matter of time

4 grand....ouch!

OG

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    4 grand....ouch!

OG
    Have the doc write a letter to your insurance company to see if they'd cover part of the op.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive had the same problem, since I was 7th grade. been lifting since high school, has helped. It just the nipples become puffy, no breast tissue, and they go back to looking normal when they are cold, duh. there are pics of them on some medical site. lemme see. il be 20 in august, like he said, this is a very annoying thing, doesnt help with the self esteem or being self conscious.

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revi...uffy_nips.html

thats sorta what its like, for myself it is more extreme, the areloas are more puffed out for me. kinda sucks.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 06-16-2004 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information