Thread: Pistons!!!!!

Ammar is offline Senior Member

Pistons!!!!!

Just want to say to all the Laker Fans out there...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyways I almost got arrested for the stupidest thing ever. I was walking out of 7-11 with some beer and the parking lot was packed with people. I am walking to my friends car and some dude starts driving and hits me with his car. I fall over the hood and the dude is like "watch the f*ck out bro"

I lost it at that point. I started cussing him out and I was close to throwing my beer threw his windshield. Cops were all over the place mind you, there was one right next to me. He actually saw me get hit by the car. The cop grabs me and tells me to leave or I am going to jail. He didnt say 1 word to the other guy at all. I got so pissed. He puts my hands behind my back and walks me to my buddies car. He puts me in the back seat and tries to slam the door shut but I held it open. Thats when he got mad and tried to like kick the door shut but I refused to let him shut it. Finally I grabbed the door and shut it myself all calm and he just got pissed. Started yelling at me and crap but then my buddy drove off.

I am just pissed cuz they did not say 1 word to the other guy, now my knee is hurting like crazy and its bad enough since I have tendinitis in it.

sorry for the long post, but dont forget

PISTONS ARE #1

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Makes no sense why a cop would see you get hit by a car and do nothing.

I don't see that as happening.

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thats what you get for liking the Pistons

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i hate basketball, any sport where it is a foul to slap a persons hand or to push them is not the sport for me, but im glad the lakers lost.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I like the Lakers...but fukk!...they played like a bunch of girls...lazy...worthless...and overpaid...i cant belive the way the played in the finals!!!

it was like they got bought out to loose or some ****???

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    I'm just happy Malone didn't get his ring............serves him right for leaving such a good team like the Jazz.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Makes no sense why a cop would see you get hit by a car and do nothing.

I don't see that as happening.

~SC~
    SC, I was walking back to the car and I was right in front of the guy. It wasnt like he was speeding or anything. He just took off without looking. I like fell over his hood with the beer in my hand.

Anyways, its awesome the Pistons won...I like the Lakers too but gotta love hometeams that kick ass.

Thread Information