Ironweb is offline Member

What about cops?

Mr O is a former cop. I have heard and read stories of cops doing it. What percentage of cops at any given district or your district do you think juice?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    26.7%

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Was that a fact Big Al

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i am currently studying criminal justice in college right now in hopes of becoming a police officer. i volunteer 2 hours a week doing paper work at one of the local precincts for experience, i know of at least 20 cops that juice or have juiced at some point while they were on the force.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i have three friends who are cops that are juicing right now. i wish they all would, it would make me alot more comfortable. i see waaaay too many fat old cops. when they make an arrest, they're too fat and weak to subdue the person, so they beat them with a stick. give the cops juice!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I have 4 friends that are cops. All of em either juice now. Or have juiced at one point. I'd say the percentage is pretty high....

M

Yeap I think it is higher than the avg. person knows. I think at least a 1/3 do.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Here in Miami I'm sure it's probably in the 80% range. Gear is easy to get here in Miami, and at my gym I see cops making deals for it in the locker room every time I am there.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA 100% of the New Jersey State Troopers. Did you ever see those guys! They're huge!

Cops on juice is probably about average for any profession, however, if you took a poll and compared the question "Have you ever used steroids in your LIFETIME?" to police and than to other professions, the number of cops choosing yes, I believe, would be significantly higher.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    And these cops get away with it a lot easier than we can. They probably have no problem getting it. But I do agree, I would not fuck with a ripped cop. Dane is right, there are way too many fat and skinny cops. If I was a cop I would not be happy if I was paired with a fat or skinny cop.

In L.A. you see a wide variety of cops. However, a majority of them are pretty big boys. if they do juice or not I don't know. but I would not be suporiesed if a lot of thme have. But more power to the cops, they need an edge over these criminals that are jacked on speed, PCP, and other drugs.

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    I think alot of it depends on the area. Where I live the cops have nothing better to do than give speeding tickets so they just sit in a car all day long. The local police around me are just plain lazy and I've heard many stories about them putting things up their noses.

Quad is offline Female Member
    i know of at least three from my state that juice....and its pretty obvious. i have NO idea how ronnie coleman could have kept his job while doing the O!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

NightOp is offline Member
    me two friends went to a TuffMan contest back home about a year ago... about halfway into the contest (day 1 that is) this freaking monster steps out and is introduced as "officer so and so"... i have seen big ppl in my life but this guy was absolutely huge and he was a cop, he looked like an oak tree trunk with wings, no wayyy that wasn't juice

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What? You're saying that there are cops that do illegal stuff? No way!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Jeezus, that's a lot of cops. Well, if I become a cop, I'll let you all know how easy it is to get them !!!

ROFL

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Have you ever wonder how many members of this board are cops?

I am sure there are some that are. If they juice they need to learn and this place does that. IMO the more cops that juice the better, because that puts those who do low on the priority list. Besides why bust someone doing roids over a crack dealer selling to a kid.

Thread Information