Canes4Ever is offline Banned

How to post an avatar to the web?

Many thanks to Billy Boy for resizing an pic to use as my avatar, its the correct size, but when I go to copy it to my folders it has extra around white spaces around the sides. When I then try to attach it as my avatar, the system says the pic is too large.

I think I can correct this problem by posting the pic on the web. Can someone direct me to a place where I can post it and have it downloaded as the coreect size?

I have tried to go to my Yahoo account and see if I could add it to my "portfoloio" but it seems I can't find that. I know some Yahoo groups used to allow you to post pix to the web, but the one I used to use, no longer exists according to Yahoo.

Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I re-sized you pic to 90X150 pixels so it should fit no prob I,m going to try it in my avatar and get it to work then I,ll e-mail it to you How,s that bro?

Canes it fits no problem,click on the picture I sent you so it opens

Click on IMAGE,then RESIZE,Click on IMAGE RESIZE and check that the boxes read 90 and 150 (pixels)if they don,t change them to this.If they do press cancel.Save the pic to your DESKTOP

Go into User CP on this board and then EDIT OPTIONS click on CHANGE AVATAR and then browse for the picture it should read this in the box titled UPLOAD PICTURE FROM YOUR HARDRIVE and you should see C:/Desktop/Champs

Click SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS and when you come back to the main forum you pic should be completed!

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Canes it fits no problem,click on the picture I sent you so it opens

Click on IMAGE,then RESIZE,Click on IMAGE RESIZE and check that the boxes read 90 and 150 (pixels)if they don,t change them to this.If they do press cancel.Save the pic to your DESKTOP

Go into User CP on this board and then EDIT OPTIONS click on CHANGE AVATAR and then browse for the picture it should read this in the box titled UPLOAD PICTURE FROM YOUR HARDRIVE and you should see C:/Desktop/Champs

Click SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS and when you come back to the main forum you pic should be completed!
    Just sent you a PM buddy...something is up with this, because everytime I try to add it, it comes back, with the "the image is too large, size must be 150 x 150 or less".

Billy Boy or someone else can you explain? I'm totally confused.....

What a lovely looking avatar you have there bro LOL!!

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    What a lovely looking avatar you have there bro LOL!!
    Yes, and thanks to you

It's TE Jeremy Schockey high-fiving with WR André Johnson in the end zone after scoring a TD against Nebraska in the National Title game in the Rose Bowl this past Jan 3rd. Miami won the game 37-14 and won their 5th National Championship in college football.

Sorry guys, but I am proud of my alma mater !

Thread Information