Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

played wingman tonight for my friend and watched him **** the whole thing up nicely

He recently broke up with his gf who had problems and basically, long story short, he convinced himself she wasn't full of **** about everything she said because she was hot and when he couldn't deny the truth anymore he had to let go. Anyways, he met a hot girl who works at the tanning salon he goes to and she told him she would be at this bar tonight. So he asked me to go and I said I would help him out. Anyways, we ran into her and her friend and had a few drinks with them. As soon as I heard the word "ex-girlfriend" come out of his mouth, I could see the whole thing going downhill fast. I was going to kick him in the shin at that point to shut him the **** up but didn't, which was a mistake. He ended up bringing his ex up again and that was when the friend pointed out that he's obviously not over the girl. What a ****ing half-wit. He also always makes a point of almost leading with the question, "Do you smoke?" He won't even date a smoker is the thing, so he figures he'll ask right off the bat rather than risk wasting his time. I tried to explain to him that a question like that gives a lot about him away, most noteably the fact that he is looking for a RELATIONSHIP and much less a relaxed encounter with a stranger. Too strong, too fast I you ask me. I have my own kinks to work out in my own game but at least appearing too interested is not one of them. My problem is staying focused long enough to get anything accomplished. Tomorrow night he'll have to play wingman to me and I can show him all knew ways to blow it with a girl before you even score.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    reminds me of that commercial...WWWWWIIINNNGGG MMMAAANNNN!!! u know that coors light commercial..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I can level with tha anti-smoking thing but it has to be done in a casual, indirect way, rather than a come as you are approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    ... He also always makes a point of almost leading with the question, "Do you smoke?" He won't even date a smoker is the thing, so he figures he'll ask right off the bat rather than risk wasting his time.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I once dated a smoker, she didnt taste like an ashtray at all really. AandF6969 also messed around w/ a smoker, the two chicks were friends. He said she did taste like an ashtray however. lil heavier smoker I spose. That ended when he was makin out w/ this other chick at his party and this one beeyoch saw them who some how knew both the girls and called the first one, it was quite humorous.

Farmer is offline Member
    Who cares if they don't taste like one...they sure as hell smell like one! I suppose if you were just taking the girl back for the night, then a smoker could work. However, in a relationship, a smoker is a no-no. It is a conflict of interests.

Peace

Farmer

Mr.Magoo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I was going to kick him in the shin As soon as I heard the word "ex-girlfriend" come out of his mouth, I could see the whole thing going downhill fast.at that point to shut him the **** up but didnt, which was a mistake.
    We always see the mistake that guys make when we sit back and watch someone else screw up. It's harder to see that **** coming when you are in the drivers seat. I will admit that talking about x girlfriends is a no no when you're trying to score with a new chick. Girls want you to talk about them. Flattery will get you somewhere because girls have huge egos and like Chris Rock said, "Women need three things, food, water, and complements".

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't smoke and I don't like girls that smoke, but I have a really cool lighter and now I have no use for it. Oh, the irony!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, not a good idea to start brooding over the ex in front of a new prospect. Sounds like your boy needs some polishing of the skills before he's going to get any polishing of the knob. Take him under your wing young Nathan, just try not to screw him up beyond repair... remember your little run in with the transvestite?!

~R

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    it seems like when i date a girl, that if they smoke they usually try to cut back or they tell me they are trying to quit for me. Maybe im just lucky
    if you need help with girls, i found a forum that is great. it changed the way i deal with girls. it teaches you how to be an alphamale , which is what all women supposedly want. pm me for the address, unless i can just post it? can i? not sure
    Last edited by rugbyking; 06-17-2004 at 09:07 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    nathan, you can be my wingman anyday

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Bull****, You can be mine

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bull****, You can be mine
    Okay Maverick. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    reminds me of that commercial...WWWWWIIINNNGGG MMMAAANNNN!!! u know that coors light commercial..

Sorry bro but it was wing DOG, catching the frisbee, I think, as it landed on a beach blanket full of girls. Shows you how good marketing is.

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    do you think your johnson could tell if they smoked???? i mean if they smoking that tehn you dont have to kiss em right?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if they smoke cigs, then they smoke poles.

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    LMAO true true.....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Any day bro. You too of course Mass Junkie. That would be a fun night.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Talk to me Goose.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    ****, that was a flashback from days gone by.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Talk to me Goose.

if they smoke cigs, then they smoke poles.
    In our case, yes, it was all too true.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    lol this thread is too funny. bro show the dough and the pussy will flow---no game about it.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Micromonster
    Sorry bro but it was wing DOG, catching the frisbee, I think, as it landed on a beach blanket full of girls. Shows you how good marketing is.
    nah bro theres actually 2, wing dog came out atfter wing man...

everyone knows that.

See this group of smokin hot chicks,
    Who just shot down guy number six.
    To get the ladies all you need to unveil,
    Is your four legged buddy with his nine inch tail.
    Wingdog makes pick up lines disappear,
    If he can hold one buy him a beer!
    Wiiiiiingdog...

Thread Information