Anybody run across the know-it-alls

I work with this girls who tried to tell me that what I was eating and how much were totally not necessary. I think she is one of those chicks that gets her nutrition advice from Good Housekeeping or Cosmo magazine. I told her I take in about 3500 calories to maintain my weight which is #240 and she said you don't need to eat that much and if I wanted to lose weight that I should eat low fat and not too much protein as it is bad on the kidneys, this all the while she shovels tiramisu into her face. I wish people would just shut-up and leave me alone when I bust out my protein shake and bagel. Sorry for the rant.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Micromonster
    I work with this girls who tried to tell me that what I was eating and how much were totally not necessary. I think she is one of those chicks that gets her nutrition advice from Good Housekeeping or Cosmo magazine. I told her I take in about 3500 calories to maintain my weight which is #240 and she said you don't need to eat that much and if I wanted to lose weight that I should eat low fat and not too much protein as it is bad on the kidneys, this all the while she shovels tiramisu into her face. I wish people would just shut-up and leave me alone when I bust out my protein shake and bagel. Sorry for the rant.
    "if you want to lose weight"

you should have said... "why do i want to lose weight?? am i fat??? "
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Like alcohol is bad for your kidneys
    Go preach that instead of saying that too much protein is harmful

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    that was my X girlfriend .. and she had to nerve to always want to drive with the TV controller.

I just couldnt take it anymore

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    I've got a couple of Atkins experts running around my office. They are either overweight or nearly gout, and trying to give me advice.
    Everyones an expert.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I once worked with a woman who was a nutritionist and she adamantly argued with me that protein DOES NOT build muscle carbohydrates do. She was drawing me atom charts, etc. I just shook my head. I felt like telling her that she should get some new text books aside from the ones she’s reading that were made in 1960!!

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I once worked with a woman who was a nutritionist and she adamantly argued with me that protein DOES NOT build muscle carbohydrates do. She was drawing me atom charts, etc. I just shook my head. I felt like telling her that she should get some new text books aside from the ones she’s reading that were made in 1960!!
    LMAO.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I am a know it all, just ask me!

Thread Information