Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

If you come off like a cocky a$$hole, well, if the shoe fits...................sport it.

~SC~
    sometimes your personality just makes me

gotta love it!

butterface is offline Banned
    I would have to call myself the master of condomless sex. I banged my ex gf in every position for hours at a time sometimes non stop daily at least twice a day no condom and no accidents. BOOYAAAHH!!!

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    wow, this post got so many replies, thanks to my stupidity. yet again, it pays off. chill out everyone, been with her last night, she's not pregnant, but wants to be...lol. no more sex without the pills, and condoms suck half the time they break on me, and most times they block blood flow and i end up unable to cum becasue of it. and like i said....SWOLE IS GOD.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Actually his ignorance in regards to safe sex isn't what got me to respond to his posts. What prompted me to lean into him was the way in which he pranced around the thread here as if he was Pimp Daddy Kane, bragging about "they just come to me", and "she misses the bronze cock king" or whatever that ridiculous jibberish was. Then he says he's a arrogant cocky person, and thinks we're supposed to accept all of that. Fat (__!__) chance.

If you come off like a cocky a$$hole, well, if the shoe fits...................sport it.

~SC~
    it was bad humour what i said. i like to sound like an idiot online coz in real life im a nice guy
    remember swole, YOU ARE GOD. my midget ass cannot compare to your big biceps and sharp tan.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitch
    I would have to call myself the master of condomless sex. I banged my ex gf in every position for hours at a time sometimes non stop daily at least twice a day no condom and no accidents. BOOYAAAHH!!!

i now feel stupid replying to your posts...you are an idiot.....sorry the truth hurts.....b!tch.....

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    wow, this post got so many replies, thanks to my stupidity. yet again, it pays off. chill out everyone, been with her last night, she's not pregnant, but wants to be...lol. no more sex without the pills, and condoms suck half the time they break on me, and most times they block blood flow and i end up unable to cum becasue of it. and like i said....SWOLE IS GOD.
    geee those problems seem like nothing compared to taking care of a baby..

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    now that is good marketing!!!!

priest_416 is offline Registered User

Funny ****,true,yet funny.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    it was bad humour what i said. i like to sound like an idiot online coz in real life im a nice guy
    remember swole, YOU ARE GOD. my midget ass cannot compare to your big biceps and sharp tan.
    If Swole is God, can I be Budha? No wait. Mohammed. NOOOO, I want to be Jesus. Can I be Jesus?????

mass junkie is offline banned
    lmaooooooooooooo....oh how I felt his pain..........My little girl isnt even two yet....and already she can hit them high pitched screams like mariah...and her favorite word is NO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information