Symian is offline Member

Whos gonna watch the FoxNews Special on steriods?

I watch Fox News every morning, and I just saw a commercial for a steriod special on Sunday at 9pm and 12midnight ET. Probably more anti-steriod propaganda.

They've got one guy on the commercial that's like, "the ultimate result is suicide". And another guy that I'm guessing juiced, "I just wanted to hit my wife".

decadbal is offline Banned
    they are gettin paid to say that ****, so they spend the money on more roids and LOL, but they are making it harder for the rest of us, maybe a disease will end both of those douch bags..lol

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    This actually reminded me of a thread about a frat boy who had an interview and said he took only the best drugs........something like sust and ghb..........god we need to dig that one up again!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    garbage!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nope, not watching that made up media, one-sided, mind altering sh*t.

~SC~

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do steroids have such a bad rap? Why is if you smoke or a drunk that is socially exceptable? Why is it such a hot bed in the goverment pro-hormones and juice and ephedra? Im not looking to start an argument but why is such a big deal when more people die from dui and smoking related deaths then juice and ephedra ever even thought

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Why do steroids have such a bad rap? Why is if you smoke or a drunk that is socially exceptable? Why is it such a hot bed in the goverment pro-hormones and juice and ephedra? Im not looking to start an argument but why is such a big deal when more people die from dui and smoking related deaths then juice and ephedra ever even thought
    Cuz somebody with a helluva lot money ...probaly lost a loved one who didnt know what the hell they were doing in the 1st place because they were fuking spoiled to death............made a large contribution to some politicans campaign

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    How can you die from juice other than, taking droll winny and dbol snorting coke drinking,then your just a scumbag and deserve what you get. Whatever it is what it is, I have an uncle who is a leading sergeon in the us and he and I got into a debate about juice, I said to him tell why we can smoke and drink but athletes shouldnt use juice under dr.'s supervision. All he could argue was its just so taxing on the body

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    How can you die from juice other than, taking droll winny and dbol snorting coke drinking,then your just a scumbag and deserve what you get. Whatever it is what it is, I have an uncle who is a leading sergeon in the us and he and I got into a debate about juice, I said to him tell why we can smoke and drink but athletes shouldnt use juice under dr.'s supervision. All he could argue was its just so taxing on the body
    Let's not forget the jackass highschool kid that supposedly juiced to get big for football and killed himself.

Thread Information