bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

American Soldiers hiding out in Canada

Last night there was a fund raiser held in Toronto to raise money for two American soldiers that went AWOL and are now residing in Canada. They are both about to go through an extradition hearing as the US wants them back. No one is sure how Canada is going to rule.

Before I go further, I think I've been pretty vocal concerning my opinions on various issues. What you may not know is that I am a Canadian living the America and I love and hate aspects of both countries. So that being said...

This fund raiser last night pretty much turned out to be a bunch of America bashing. These soldiers were made out to be heroes for protesting the war in Iraq. They were compared to the draft dodgers of Viet Nam and applauded for taking a stand.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

These two bastards weren't drafted. They volunteered!!! You made a commitment to yout country you two cowards!! Nowhere in the oath you took did it say that you could decide to call it quits if you disagreed with your orders. Canada needs to send these assholes back and they need to be punished accordingly. Fuk, this has me pissed off!!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    **** right..you volunteer...do your job pussy. If they were forced into it different story..but even then if you back out...your a pussy. Thank you that is all.

barbarian is offline Banned
    vietnam was a whole diff story..that was alot worse the iraq bros my uncle was in that war and still is messed up in the head over it....iraq is baby shiot compared to some of the other wars..those guys are just cowards

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    F*#k them a'holes bro. This is f'ing ridiculous. These men are freedom fighters in the sands of Africa were talking about. They volunteered to serve and protect, not flee because you are scared like little pu#@!ies. These 2 should be brought back ASAP and tried for treason and thrown in front of a firing squad

doby48 is offline Female Member
    some people will disagree with me, but this country has even done more than i think should be done for the soldiers that have been in Iraq with the bonuses. I mean, they did sign up for it after all, if I do my job my boss doesn't say heres an extra $1000 thanks for showing up and doing some work today. I think people need to start realizing that these people volunteered for this so we shouldn't feel sorry for them over there seperate from their families. So some of the joined for the free education, well hey nothin in life is free.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    I know why I joined up... and if my unit gets activated and I go, then so be it. Why? Because I have a duty to support the Marines in my unit. I would NEVER fail them in combat by running away.

The problem is that people like myself joined to protect the constitution of this country... not the GI bill, not anything else... the desire to protect my family and friends from TRUE enemies. Now it's sure looking like this is more of a vendetta of the current president more than anything else (that's my personal opinion). Not only does this piss me off, but it makes me see where they are coming from. Now, before everyone flies off the handle, I have already said that I would not be one to run to Canada. But it's not because of any crap to follow the president, it's because by brother Marines would be getting shot at, and it's my job to bring them back in one piece.

Meanwhile, the real threats (Has anyone heard anything about North Korea lately?!?!? They ADMIT they have nukes and missles, aimed at Japan and the US) go by the wayside, while the bandwagon goes on down thru the kill box that is Iraq.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    I know why I joined up... and if my unit gets activated and I go, then so be it. Why? Because I have a duty to support the Marines in my unit. I would NEVER fail them in combat by running away.

The problem is that people like myself joined to protect the constitution of this country... not the GI bill, not anything else... the desire to protect my family and friends from TRUE enemies. Now it's sure looking like this is more of a vendetta of the current president more than anything else (that's my personal opinion). Not only does this piss me off, but it makes me see where they are coming from. Now, before everyone flies off the handle, I have already said that I would not be one to run to Canada. But it's not because of any crap to follow the president, it's because by brother Marines would be getting shot at, and it's my job to bring them back in one piece.

Meanwhile, the real threats (Has anyone heard anything about North Korea lately?!?!? They ADMIT they have nukes and missles, aimed at Japan and the US) go by the wayside, while the bandwagon goes on down thru the kill box that is Iraq.
    100%
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    100%
    50%?

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc

You are one of the good guys, we need more military men like you!
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information