Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    M PWR is offline Junior Member
    You guys get some mad. I don't think that people really think about this clearly.

Yeah they shouldn't have killed him, but chopping off someones head and shooting them is much of a muchness.

I'm not going to yell and sceam about it. I'm not going to avenge this man's death by killing them all. I'm just going to kill them all.

I'm an extremist, on our side. When they die, what will you say?

-Sean

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    On the contrary if someone commits acts in the name of a religion or people, then the people should bear the responsibility, for either fixing the problem or the bear the consequences. It's a very simple situation that not need be over analyzed, if and when the Muslim communities and countries truly and wholeheartedly want to stop terrorist, they will plain and simple. The facts are that governments in the Middle East encourage and help the terrorist acts and agendas. Lets not make the mistake that liberals in this country and elsewhere make so often, that somehow it is our faults that terrorists exists and it’s our faults that they commit atrocities against the innocent. And further that if we act with a heavy hand against groups or countries that are looking to destroy our country, we are evil, and that it goes against our own principles. The President should immediately go to congress and declare war at once, against any terrorist groups, and any country found to aid them, which for some odd reason he has not done so. This will be the only way to get these governments, to truly cooperate and cut out the cancer from their countries. This is the only true way, that Middle Eastern governments will deter terrorist from obtaining or using nuclear, biological or dirty weapons against the western civilized world. This approach will surely cause backlashes in oil prices skyrocketing, among other economic consequences, but when and if the terrorist get their hands on a serious weapon and use it in our homeland, it would be much, much worse. This may be a very simplistic approach and not a glamorous experimental techniques or methods that some prefer, in fact this may too simplistic for peoples taste, but ignorant and kinder garden like it is not. By the way it does not take balls to crash a plane and kill the innocent, it only takes an extreme amount of ignorance, and propaganda. Terrorists do not, in any sense of the word, know what courage is, and what it in tales.
    Last edited by AZTKWORRIOR; 06-18-2004 at 08:00 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you make good points...

I really agree with you that westerns have no place over there unless
    it's in a military fashion... I have had friends that worked in the middle
    east and always thought they were crazy to do so even before all this...

There's places in the world i would love to see, but i also know when I'm
    putting myself in harms way and that i can stand to do without... Didn't
    mean to come off like i want all middle eastern people dead... just the bad
    ones, but then that goes for everyone, not just people from the middle east...

you have my respect simply on how your conducted yourself on this crazy
    thread filled with hate...

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Buff, I understand what your saying about the money thing. Its very true unfortunately...

Like I said above, its horrible that those terrorist even say they are Muslim because all they are doing is using it as justification for their barbaric actions. Islam, for the most part, is a peaceful religion. I, myself am Orthodox which is basically Catholic just with a few different beliefs but I have worked with many Muslims and most of them were so nice. And most of the Muslims I was around are from Yeman which is seen as a terrorist country. It just sucks that those pansy ass terrorists make such a bad name for the Middle East. If you ask anyone, Beirut in the 1970's and real early 1980's was gorgeous. It was becoming the Paris of the Middle East but due to all the stupid actions that took place there its nothing like it once was...

I just wanna thank you guys for actually being open minded and not flaming me for pointing out my opinion. I really respect all of you that much more.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    hey man no problems, u have the right to be angry, im pissed off too, my only point that i was not only pissed off at the arabs but also at the special interest groups in the US. this is not a war for freedom, its a war for resources thats why i feel that the texans like the bushes are just as guilty, becasue they began a war solely based on oil profit/construction profit goals. remember ppl, the US government GAVE sadam hussain chemical weapons to use on his own ppl, AND HE DID. just trying to help everyone here put these arguments together so you can cunclude that this is a fishy war, with no clear good intentions behind it. bush does not care if americans are beheaded, so long as the oil/construction contracts for his rich texan friends go through succesfully. im middle eastern i live in canada now, and i know enough to know that this issue is alittle deeper than "us and them" kind of situation.
    ..Oh yeah, right. "war for resources". That's why we are giving Iraq their country back. Where is all the oil we were supposed to get after Desert Storm (according to the liberal sheep)???
    The soorner we realize that we are at WAR with these goat-eating, scum-sucking PIGS who crash airplanes into our buildings, behead our citizens, and harbor a deep and persisting desire to do that to ALL Americans if they can, we will be better off for it. Instead the **** leftists insist on making the WAR against terrorists a political issue to try and bring down Bush. I've got news for you.........Clinton said the Iraqis had WMDs, so did Kerry, Kennedy, Hilary, Gore, and many. many other prominent Democrats a year ago. It was a win-win for them. If Iraq did have the WMDs, they could say they were on the right side of the fence. If not, they would do what they are doing now.......being **** arm-chair quarterbacks and crying "foul" by calling Bush a liar (Kennedy), betrayer (Gore), deceiver (Kerry), and whatever else they think will get them into power in '04. What in the &^*%% do you think Saddam used on the Kurds??? Cottage cheese??? It was POISON GAS!!!!!! Is that not a WMD??? And now today's report from the Soviet Union that reveals that Russian intelligence found out that Saddam was plotting terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. (source: Drudge Report). Let me ask you....do you think that the world would be better off if that turd was still in power????????
    Ladies and gentlemen, we are AT WAR and we NEED to unite........ both conservatives and liberals!! Just like we did in WWII......... the threat we face is potentially many times greater than Naziism and needs a coherent, rapid, and terrible reponse from us if we are to preserve our way of life. QUIT POLITICIZING NATIONAL SECURITY!!!!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    He lived among the Saudis in a non protected area and was even thinking of converting to Islam.

Again the beheading is totally Unislamic. It is not Islamic to kill a military combatant that doesnt resist, let alone a civilian. Honestly these people that commit these crimes sicken me, and have to be mentally screwed up. As the Imam of the Grand Mosque in Saudi Arabia said, the people that did this act will see the wrath of hell.

Especially a civilian that was going to convert to Islam.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Like I said, he said she said, where are the ****ing actions. Empty words from the very own that drill this kind of mentallity into people minds.
    Look at your statement bro, "especially a civilian that was going to convert to Islam", I take it it wouldn't of been as bad of an action if he was a Jew or a Judeo-Christian. It's ****ing sickening that even when you start of speak with a clear mind you make this senseless statement.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    the funny thing is their counrty wont do anything abou this. can you imagine if americans were kidnapping people and beheading them.. first off all the hippys woudl give america so much ish and we would capture the animals, those countrys let criminals run rampit
    No kidding. And people in the Middle East would call us animals, and say we are the barbaric ones, and say that this is why they kill hostages, fly planes into buildings, etc. Its a rediculous double standard. I would like to see the part in the Koran (Quoran, etc, there are many spellings) that it says to bruttaly kill someone that has done nothing to you.

The (extreme) liberals would rather let non-Americans ruin this country than do something about it because that would be immoral. Blows my mind......But thats another thread for another time.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Buff, I understand how Americans feel cuz I myself am one...I am 100% Syrian but I grew up my whole life here in the states pretty much. Its nothing new to me hearing people hate on the Middle East. Trying being in a private/catholic elementry school during the Persian Gulf war...I took so much abuse back then. I just see it as people have to get along just like everyone else. But everyone knows in the back of their head that World Peace will never happen...the News would have nothing to talk about

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZTKWORRIOR
    Like I said, he said she said, where are the ****ing actions. Empty words from the very own that drill this kind of mentallity into people minds.
    Look at your statement bro, "especially a civilian that was going to convert to Islam", I take it it wouldn't of been as bad of an action if he was a Jew or a Judeo-Christian. It's ****ing sickening that even when you start of speak with a clear mind you make this senseless statement.
    You bigots sicken me also, take one of my last sentences and switch it up. Read what I said again, what happened was unislamic, doesnt matter if the person was Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Satanists, Atheists, Polytheists etc etc.

I said especially, because Islamic Extremists must have had some type of sympathy for a person who was about to convert to Islam. Cause alot of these extremists will kill you if you are not exactly like them, even muslims. These extremists kill Shia in Pakistan and Iraq all the time.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    redwizza,

A bit of advice...learn tact. Coming here (or anywhere for that matter) with guns blazing and calling everyone stupid is not the best way to make your point.
    Sure it is, fun too. I'll take out everyones rage when I go over there in 4 or 5 years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information