mass junkie is offline banned

What do you people have planned for the weekend?

Well since its Fathers Day........I hope my wife will take the initiative of waking me up with blow jobs and breakfast and for my children to be on their very best behavior..... But since this is the real world...I'll probaly end up doing yard work

Heard. I will probably be at work as well with hopefully the opportunity to rub one out and think how nice it would be if my GF would give me a hummer.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Going to South Kendall to visit my old man and visiting my girls old man. Probably going to take him out to dinner and drink a couple beers.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    When my GF gets off work at hooters she'll come by with two or three of her friends (co-workers) and I'll make 'em all panty rippers (rum and pineapple) while they strip down and slip into my hot tub. Once I hand out the drinks I will drop trou and join them in the tub, where we will play a raunchy game of card suck, which always leads to a big tongue kissing episode… me kissing them, them kissing each other, etc…. but soon I’ll have to get out to go make another round of drinks, and as I exit the tub they can’t help but notice my extreme state of arousal. So my girl, being the accommodating sweetheart she is, will follow me to the kitchen where she’ll drop to her knees and blow me while I mix the drinks… ahhh bless her heart,,, then it’s back to the hot tub where me and the girls will continue to play “Who can touch who where?!” under the water until the excitement is too much and we all retreat to the king size bed for a loooong night of deviant love making.

Then I wake up from this dream and realize I have to mow the lawn and clean out my garage before it gets too hot…

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I have to friggin work. And my bosses are a bunch of d!cks who will hand out some crazy routes ( i deliver furniture when not in school ) and they will go home after 2hrs while the rest of us work 14hrs on fathers day and listen to all the customers BTCH about us delivering furniture to them on that day and how we ruined their plans not even considering that we have fathers we would like to be spending time with as well.

My rants done,

-ost

ttuPrincess Guest
    friends wedding saturday and working all day sunday...darn people who go to restaurants on father's day!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    This is my first Father's Day and I'm expecting to be treated like the King of Badmania!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    This is my first Father's Day and I'm expecting to be treated like the King of Badmania!!!
    Congrats!!!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    friends wedding saturday and working all day sunday...darn people who go to restaurants on father's day!

At least the people won't suck as bad as they do on Mom's day. That is like the one day that everybody climbs out of the trailer to take mom for some fancy vittles.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Congrats Pops

Thanks again.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    wedding...im excited though cause i get to wear those new threads i had to buy, and those **** uncomfortable shoes

ColdSore is offline Banned
    sunday i think im gonna cap clomid for my pct???...and of course nap all day, maybe watch a move and wash my truck???

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    im just hanging around this weekend, shawn invited me to a park to hang with him and his fam for fathers day, a bbq and all that good stuff. probally will go since i have no one in cali. sunday is my cheat day and i want a traders joe key lime pie, its the greatest thing ever

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    When my GF gets off work at hooters she'll come by with two or three of her friends (co-workers) and I'll make 'em all panty rippers (rum and pineapple) while they strip down and slip into my hot tub. Once I hand out the drinks I will drop trou and join them in the tub, where we will play a raunchy game of card suck, which always leads to a big tongue kissing episode… me kissing them, them kissing each other, etc…. but soon I’ll have to get out to go make another round of drinks, and as I exit the tub they can’t help but notice my extreme state of arousal. So my girl, being the accommodating sweetheart she is, will follow me to the kitchen where she’ll drop to her knees and blow me while I mix the drinks… ahhh bless her heart,,, then it’s back to the hot tub where me and the girls will continue to play “Who can touch who where?!” under the water until the excitement is too much and we all retreat to the king size bed for a loooong night of deviant love making.

Then I wake up from this dream and realize I have to mow the lawn and clean out my garage before it gets too hot…
    **** bro my dick was starting to get hard reading that...lol...like the penthouse forums...then you had to ruin it

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Well since its Fathers Day........I hope my wife will take the initiative of waking me up with blow jobs and breakfast and for my children to be on their very best behavior..... But since this is the real world...I'll probaly end up doing yard work
    Headed to Saint Croix for a couple of weeks, scuba diving.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Headed to Saint Croix for a couple of weeks, scuba diving.
    nice....Bring back some pics from your trip for all to see

Thread Information