zOaib is offline VET

MICHEAL MOORE & FARENHEIT 9/11 ???

what do u guys think about this movie .......... just wanna see some feedback on this thx !

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    haven't seen it but i do plan on it when it comes out...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    seems pretty cooll.. will download..

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    It looks cool... but a lot of people will immediately hate it because MM made the film.

The trailer has the funniest thing... Michael Moore is trying to get Congressmen to have their kids sign up in the Army to go to Iraq, and one of the congressmen gives MM this total "Are you ****ing kidding me?" look. I was rolling!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    MM says some dumb things, but i will still see the movie. Pirated of coarse, the fu.ck isnt getting my money.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Haven't seen any of his movies, but I'm looking forward to this one. Saw a clip of it, MM introduces the scene "With so much going on in the world, Pres. Bush does what he does best, he goes on vacation". And then it shows bush saying something about getting the terrorists and then he says "watch this drive now" and plays golf. Its a very odd clip, but i don't particularly agree with MM's intro about vacation. Unless there's an absolute crisis, i respect the pres's right to go on vacation, the pres needs it, and there is always stuff going on in the world. He does present alot of very good points, but there's one every now and then that he might slant a lil bit, but he does have sources for it all he says.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'll check out the film but i really don't like how hateful ppl like MM are towards other ppl who don't think like them he even said that he hopes the terrorist in Iraq beat the U.S troops fighting them.

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I'll check out the film but i really don't like how hateful ppl like MM are towards other ppl who don't think like them he even said that he hopes the terrorist in Iraq beat the U.S troops fighting them.

The source for this is...?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Haven't seen any of his movies, but I'm looking forward to this one. Saw a clip of it, MM introduces the scene "With so much going on in the world, Pres. Bush does what he does best, he goes on vacation". And then it shows bush saying something about getting the terrorists and then he says "watch this drive now" and plays golf. Its a very odd clip, but i don't particularly agree with MM's intro about vacation. Unless there's an absolute crisis, i respect the pres's right to go on vacation, the pres needs it, and there is always stuff going on in the world. He does present alot of very good points, but there's one every now and then that he might slant a lil bit, but he does have sources for it all he says.

President Bush has had more vacation days than any previous president. That's a fact that has been raised by a lot of people before Michael Moore. It was even a point that Democrats were raising before 9/11 and at that point he was only in office for 9 months.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    these kinda comments make me wanna see the movie even more ,

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    The source for this is...?
    I saw it on a news program showing americans hoping for the U.S Marines in Fallujia to be defeated by the insurgency there......and MM was one of them but then again i could but mistaken.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    haven't seen it but lookin forward to. bush is bullsh. i enjoyed bowling 4. is this movie out yet?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    nah this friday.. i had tickets to the sneak peak in nyc but had work...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    MM says some dumb things, but i will still see the movie. Pirated of coarse, the fu.ck isnt getting my money.
    I agree.

I'm actually surprised I haven't found a copy leaked yet in bittorrent...

I also am curious about that movie, but I'll be darned if he makes a penny off me.

Red

Spyder Guest
    IMO ...everyone needs to see this movie. If your a democrat or republican. If you love Moore's views or despise him. You need to see it for yourself. Not because Howard Stern says so, not because I said so.

It's one of the most interesting documenteries I've ever seen. Personally, I was never a huge fan of Moore, and I can understand his movie is directed in a way that he wants his audience to see things the way he sees it...but there were so many points on here you never see on the news. It definately leaves you thinking, republican or not.

I don't care how you see it, downloaded, pirated, or you actually go and see it ... however you do it, its only my recommendation that you do see it.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wanna go see it. i personally hate bush, think he's a idiot

max-it is offline Member
    I am surprised to see so many Bush haters in this forum. I would expect a bunch of "in your face" guys to admire the way Bush goes after those who would kill Americans. I lived in Massachusetts for 16 years under Kerry as our Senator, one word describes him, "WHIMP". If Kerry somehow wins (God forbid!), someone needs to run test 1000mg/wk in that dude so American can keep kicking ass instead of waiting for an ass kicking!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    moore stinks

Thread Information