Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I watched a 50 year old bouncer beat the crap out of a guy last night

It was all ground fighting too. I was the youngest guy bouncing at the bar last night by about 12 years. There were about 8 of us working or so and I must say, I greatly enjoyed the company of those guys. All of their stories were about tag-teaming cougars, jail, or other such things. That was easily the most entertained I've ever been while being paid. I found myself respecting them far more than I normally do older guys who are doctors or lawyers or mathematicians. People are people after all. Anybody who has figured out what they want from life and aren't afraid to take it are alright by me. I need to go back to school.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The 50 year old guy was lucky I wasn't there!

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    tag-teaming cougars?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    tag-teaming cougars? what does that mean

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    bro those 50 + y.o guys are from the Nam era ... you never know what they've seen and done. My friends dad was in Nam and he is a crazy M.F ... I wouldn't f*ck with him at all.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You watched Bouncer beat someone up last night??

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    tag-teaming cougars? what does that mean
    it means two guys f ucking an older broad at the same time

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    50?****.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    what about the beat-down? any details?

i just started bouncing myself and...

.....now that i'm on the other side of the bar sorta speak i have respect for the dudes trying to keep order... there are acouple of dudes that are 50 + but you'd never know it...but then again age is just a number...the older dudes really handle the young punks better than i do...i guess i have more patience now but give me a few months..eeerrrrrrrrrr

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    .....now that i'm on the other side of the bar sorta speak i have respect for the dudes trying to keep order... there are acouple of dudes that are 50 + but you'd never know it...but then again age is just a number...the older dudes really handle the young punks better than i do...i guess i have more patience now but give me a few months..eeerrrrrrrrrr
    I've been noticing my patience level has steadily been going down. It's very rare that people will accept responsibilty for acting like a retard and it took me a while to figure out when to listen and when to just start shoving people towards the exit. I'm still trying to get the hang of it but I've found that as time goes by, I spend less and less time reasoning with morons.

animal-inside is online now Senior Member
    Nathan, I started at a bar 4 weeks ago.. out of nescesity.. I swore I woudl never work as a bouncer.. but I started.. not that bad at all.. entertainign for sure..

But ya at first I was jsut trying to get a feel for the place and the work.. now I coudln't care less who dose what, I just grab them and toss... much easier then talking.. and by havign the bar watch you toss a guy just for saying one thign wrong earns alot of respect from fear.. and you get less lip and stupidity from those who saw you toss the guy.

Its the way it goes, either people respect a bouncer or they are not a bouncer for long. Talk dosne't earn respect as a bouncer.

palequail is offline Banned
    You sure that wasn't me getting my face beat in????

decadbal is offline Banned
    i have the equializer for all the badasses out there, im to old for that drag out ****....Boom is all i gotta say to ya...

Lets keep track...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I've been noticing my patience level has steadily been going down. It's very rare that people will accept responsibilty for acting like a retard and it took me a while to figure out when to listen and when to just start shoving people towards the exit. I'm still trying to get the hang of it but I've found that as time goes by, I spend less and less time reasoning with morons.
    ....I'd say by the end of summer one of us or anyother new bouncers on here will have no patience and get very physical with a dude or a chick in our bar/clubs...we do have 1 cop that works with us so i'll prolly lose this thing but then again having a cop work with you might be a license to kick some a$$...sounds cool to keep track??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    It's true you do loose patience. I just took this month off to try and relax alittle before i get myself into trouble.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    hey to all you bouncer out there.just would like to know why wen ever some one starts **** or watever you bouncers beat the living **** out of them. an it wont be just one bouncer it will be about 3 or 4 betting a littel kid up. does it boost your ego wen all off you guys gang up an beat some one up or wat. i mean i still go to clubs an a always see bouncer being so hard core an just beating any one up for no realy reason. pls tell me why

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I'm still trying to get the hang of it but I've found that as time goes by, I spend less and less time reasoning with morons.
    Bwhahahaha!

Nor should you, morons only understand one thing - broken fingers and waking up in a dumpster

remember to get the story straightened out for the cops if the asshole trys to charge you with assualt
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 06-26-2004 at 07:50 AM.

Thread Information