palequail is offline Banned

Another Man's Wife...and a Face Beating!!!

Just FYI...when you make friends with someone...and he is 6'5 250.....don't let his wife kiss you or come on to you, no matter how hot she is......If so you will end up like me getting about 5 solid ones to the eye.....Felt sooo ****ing good!!!!! He said sorry...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Just FYI...when you make friends with someone...and he is 6'5 250.....don't let his wife kiss you or come on to you, no matter how hot she is......If so you will end up like me getting about 5 solid ones to the eye.....Felt sooo ****ing good!!!!! He said sorry...
    Sounds like you should be the one doing the apologizing.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    hahaha

butterface is offline Banned
    Was he off the board?

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    good poon is worth a beating, the eye will heal but the memory of the snatch will live on forever.

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    good poon is worth a beating, the eye will heal but the memory of the snatch will live on forever.
    Nah, no poon is worth ****. Good poon is a story to tell your buddies at best. I wouldnt do anything extra special for poon. Wait... maybe thats why I dont get much poon

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

I got my jaw broken making this mistake...... stay away from chicks w/ boy friends whether they are bigger than you or not.

That old saying "He ain't my homie" can cause you a lot of unnecessary grief

<<LMO>>

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    If somebody hooks up with a girl youre seeing they're doing you a favor of exposing her horishness. That is a true friend.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i wouldnt mess with another guy's girl. its common ethics.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    bro's always before hoes...dont ruin a friendship.

barbarian is offline Banned
    you didnt beat back?? i would have beat back like all hell outa insntict from fighting golden gloves so much...lucky you wasnt a trained fighter as well cause once you get that **** drilled into your skull it comes second nature....it woulda been on then

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    you didnt beat back?? i would have beat back like all hell outa insntict from fighting golden gloves so much...lucky you wasnt a trained fighter as well cause once you get that **** drilled into your skull it comes second nature....it woulda been on then

I left out a lot of details...He was a trained fighter...He was best friends with a very big UFC fighter and he trains with a lot of them....We talked today and he said sorry...It wasn't my fault....His girl came up to me...I pushed her away......

I would have fought back if he wasn't 6'5 250 and trained beyond belief.....He could have killed me but we have business to take care of....I may not be that big..but I enjoyed that beating to the face...i'm not talking **** either....sometimes we need the adrenaline rush.

barbarian is offline Banned
    still ouchy.....good thing you got somthing good outa it??? lol best of luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    still ouchy.....good thing you got somthing good outa it??? lol best of luck bro

Well we will see if I get anything good out of it......As of now all I got are lumps on my forehead and a black eye.....I have a feeling me and him will get along well....but if he ****s me again...I'll be paying him a visit during the middle of the night with an Easton!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Never heard someone be glad he got hit in the face...you are one of a kind palequail

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Well we will see if I get anything good out of it......As of now all I got are lumps on my forehead and a black eye.....I have a feeling me and him will get along well....but if he ****s me again...I'll be paying him a visit during the middle of the night with an Easton!!

sounds like you need to start a southern cal fight club! you can beat the **** out of your friends and then go get a steak and laugh about it.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

try a stick of dynamite instead in the ahole!

Fricken prick ... obviously the dude is a friggen retarded loser to slug a bud who his whore woman goes around suckin whoppers in the off season.

I hate that.... put a leash on your woman if you have to!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I read the full story on BDBB and man that was some ****. Thank god you're alive. You plan on hitting the wifey now since you got permission?

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    shiiiiiiit medic is a balla.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    eastons are iffy.. go with a luisville wood they give that... IM kickin ass feeling..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i wouldnt mess with another guy's girl. its common ethics.
    True, but if that said woman has an interest in you, then that's her decision as well as your's as to whether or not you want to mess w/her.

If she gets caught, her man should be upset at HER trickin' azz, not the guy. The guy was just exploring a relationship that was opening itself. It was she who strayed.

~SC~

I ain't gonna have nothing to do with her anymore....I'm meeting with the guy today and we are gonna talk some more.....She has a lot of hot friends being that she dances and she said wants me to meet some of them.....so I'll stick to that....

But I'm not saying I enjoy getting my face punched but sometimes when it has been awhile you miss the adrenaline rush of being in a fight or getting your ass beat.....I might have to start training...kind of addicting..LOL!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Explain to him that a real man would see the chick doesn't care, and is pretty quick to run around w/other guys. If he can't see that, he's an idiot.

Taking it out on another man is not the answer, getting rid of the girl is if it bothers him that much. What's he going to do, follow her around for life???

~SC~

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bro I would have pulled an "old school" on his ass. I would have waited for him to step around the corner the next day and I would have beat him half to death with a bat. Never step into a crazy man's world.

decadbal is offline Banned
    two letters for him bro....H and K.....

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Explain to him that a real man would see the chick doesn't care, and is pretty quick to run around w/other guys. If he can't see that, he's an idiot.

Taking it out on another man is not the answer, getting rid of the girl is if it bothers him that much. What's he going to do, follow her around for life???

~SC~

This is probably the smartest reply I have ever heard..... but since most guys are too dumb to realize this they do stupid $hit like sucker punching a friend in the face. When I got my jaw broken I completely realized how stupid most guys are when it comes to their GF's cheating on them. Most dudes will always blame the guy, whether the girl initiated it or not. Mostly because you can't take your frustrations out on a girl so they go for the guy. But whatever.... atleast I know if a friend of mine hooks up with one of my girls then it is the end for the both of them.... they can both either have each other or find new friends because I don't play that $hit. I don't however go around trying to kick people's ass if they hook up with my girl. Like you said, if my girl hooks up with someone else they did me a favor and exposed her for the slut she is.

<<LMO>>

you only find .. one or two who wont do it... and thats only because they werent drunk enough or they were on the RAG

Fack!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    you only find .. one or two who wont do it... and thats only because they werent drunk enough or they were on the RAG

Fack!
    the more i read of your smarta$$ posts.....the more i like u...

and pale, hit me up in a PM, i know a few good bros on here, we will come out there and show ya how to have a good old fashion frat boy STOMP DOWN...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Pale....isn't there a better way to get a rush?????? Man!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    and pale, hit me up in a PM, i know a few good bros on here, we will come out there and show ya how to have a good old fashion frat boy STOMP DOWN...

I appreciate it but this guy is big and very trained...along with all this 10,000 fighter friends...No need to worry I hung out with him today and we talked a bunch and now we are boys..He might even start training me to fight a bit or whatever......

I just wanna go to the strip club...thats all.....As for the chick...She is Bi and I know he hooks up with other chicks all the time.....but since I'm his friend he got jealous...Whatever......**** it....I'm out and now he is on my Side!!!! So don't **** with me.......hahaha

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    What fight camp does this guy train with? In the OC area?

Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer
    What fight camp does this guy train with? In the OC area?
    Sorry I can't say that....I'm just telling the story...I don't plan to give out any identities.......I live in the OC yes...

I appreciate it but this guy is big and very trained...along with all this 10,000 fighter friends...No need to worry I hung out with him today and we talked a bunch and now we are boys..He might even start training me to fight a bit or whatever......

I just wanna go to the strip club...thats all.....As for the chick...She is Bi and I know he hooks up with other chicks all the time.....but since I'm his friend he got jealous...Whatever......**** it....I'm out and now he is on my Side!!!! So don't **** with me.......hahaha

Im really sorry man, and I dont wanna beat a dead horse here, but dude THE GUY PUNCHED YOU IN THE HEAD A FEW TIMES LEAVING LUMPS! for something his BI SLUT FRIEND DID... and you say he humps other chicks too, well how much does he care about this one, who wanted to hump you?

sounds like this guy has a REAL ATTITUDE PROBLEM WITH SOME SERIOUS LOW SELF ESTEEM, and seemingly has to prove himself OVER AND OVER AND OVER by bangin chicks and beatin up guys ...EVEN HIS FRIENDS that did nothin wrong.

FACK .... I scrap that friendship!

WHAT A FRIGGEN LOSER ... and dude why would you be friends with someone who treated you like that man?

no flame but .. just some hard questions to maybe ask yourself about a seriously deranged flippin CLOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Im really sorry man, and I dont wanna beat a dead horse here, but dude THE GUY PUNCHED YOU IN THE HEAD A FEW TIMES LEAVING LUMPS! for something his BI SLUT FRIEND DID... and you say he humps other chicks too, well how much does he care about this one, who wanted to hump you?

sounds like this guy has a REAL ATTITUDE PROBLEM WITH SOME SERIOUS LOW SELF ESTEEM, and seemingly has to prove himself OVER AND OVER AND OVER by bangin chicks and beatin up guys ...EVEN HIS FRIENDS that did nothin wrong.

FACK .... I scrap that friendship!

WHAT A FRIGGEN LOSER ... and dude why would you be friends with someone who treated you like that man?

no flame but .. just some hard questions to maybe ask yourself about a seriously deranged flippin CLOWN!

No trust me I don't normally hang with guys like this but there is much more to the story than I can say on the forum...Lets just say he can help me out a lot in the future and I plan to take advantage of that....

Yes he gets to bang other girls, but she likes other girls too..So whatever they got something that works for them...But it was out of character for her to come on to me....So that is why the rage started....I don't mind a punch in the face here and there...**** it.....It just makes you tougher.....If he wasn't so big and trained I would have fought back but he would have just killed me.......

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    No trust me I don't normally hang with guys like this but there is much more to the story than I can say on the forum...Lets just say he can help me out a lot in the future and I plan to take advantage of that....

Yes he gets to bang other girls, but she likes other girls too..So whatever they got something that works for them...But it was out of character for her to come on to me....So that is why the rage started....I don't mind a punch in the face here and there...**** it.....It just makes you tougher.....If he wasn't so big and trained I would have fought back but he would have just killed me.......

I wouldnt really consider him a friend then. I would call him a person with common interests(meaning $), an associate, whatever, but certainly not "my boy".

If this guy was half your size, you would have beat him into submission, spit in his eye, and balled his old lady right there and then. But he was bigger and tougher, so you chose to survive. Good choice.

I just dont think that you should in any way trust this person any further than you can throw him. He turned on you there, he'll turn on you in what you got in the works. He sounds like a snake.

Thread Information