High School reunion last nite..

...unreal how times goes by..had my 20th yr reunion last nite and it was dam good to see all the peeps i havent seen since the 10 yr reunion and some i havent seen since grad....everyone was pretty cool..definatly less peeps at this one than the 10yr...but i do say shame on the peeps that didnt want to go cause of this or that...i'd figure the reasons are that for girls they know they're not hot anymore and put on 20-45+lbs of fat..the dudes..hmm who knows maybe they're just embarrased cause they think they should be waay ahead in life than where there at right now..i guess the same could be said for women too...you know they have that bio clock crap...over all im glad i went..what the hell is it gonna be like in 10-20 more yrs..i was definatly prolly the only one who still works out so intensly since high school...and it was nice to get alot of compliments..
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 06-20-2004 at 06:20 PM.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    cant wait till my 10 yr...and the 20 should be even better...

congrats on making everyone looks so ****y...lol...shows what some hard work will do for ya, instead of popularity in HS

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i just grad HS it will be cool when mine comes around

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I cant wait for my 10yr cuz Ill probably be a Captain in the army by then and all the dumb@sses that thought they were hot $hit in hs that joined the military will have to salute me.

Graduated in '86 and never been to an official reunion, nor do I intend on going to one... I hated everyone back then, I don't see why that would change 18+ years later...

I say the past is dead, let it rot in peace.

Red

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    dam red ketchup you graduated high school when i was born...not to make you feel old or anything...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I loved high school but reunions are a moot point for me because I still see everyone who I wish to see on at least a semi regular basis.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    I cant wait for my 10yr cuz Ill probably be a Captain in the army by then and all the dumb@sses that thought they were hot $hit in hs that joined the military will have to salute me.
    Sounds like someone got picked on back in the day.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Had my 15 year reunion & all the jocks are now fat & then I remember why I (we)
    bust our butts day in & day out...ah the look on their faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Graduated in '86 and never been to an official reunion, nor do I intend on going to one... I hated everyone back then, I don't see why that would change 18+ years later...

I say the past is dead, let it rot in peace.

Red

Same here, I graduated in 2000. I wouldnt go to a reunion for anything. I would like to laugh at all the badas$es that turned into fatas$es though. I hated everyone I graduated with and I still do. I didnt even go to graduation.

I also hear people talking about how much they miss school blah blah. Well I dont. Any true friend doesnt have to be in school to call you up or write you. I sure as hell could careless about the women I went to school with so I have no use for them or anyone else I graduated with.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    hopefully by my 10 year reunion ill have a nice big "roid gut"...

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Sounds like someone got picked on back in the day.
    Yeah, mostly in grade school though. But then those peeps were in hs w/ me and it was a huge drama fest. It wasnt till senior year that everyone finally resolves most differences and wonders why everyone was such dicks to each other, but thats probably the case at most schools.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have my 10th next year, and I have a list of people I need to beat the crap out of them(hey didnt have time in HS to do so), cant wait

Farmer is offline Member
    Im looking forward to my reunion in 8 years. I've got a lot of goals that are in the process of being accomplished. The reunion provides me a little more motivation for those goals, so I like it for that sense.

Peace

Farmer

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I can't even picture my reunion in 10 years.... ...soo far away yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    dam red ketchup you graduated high school when i was born...not to make you feel old or anything...
    I'm older than you! ...that is all.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    dont really have reunions over here anyway i still see most of my freinds form school that i hung out with (ok maybe like once a year but thats enough)

decadbal is offline Banned
    i doubt ill go to any of mine, maybe not sure, i not so insecure as to have to compare myself with all the others....lol

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Im not going to mine either. I hung out with the upperclassmen when I was in HS. Only about 6 or so people in my class that i give a sh!t about. HS sucked.

[QUOTE=Blown_SC]I can't even picture my reunion in 10 years.... ...soo far away yet...

........i said that_________20 yrs ago......dam father time....oh well age is just a number..but how much you can benchpress is another one...haaa

palequail is offline Banned
    It's been 4 years since HS for me and I"ve already put on 50lbs...I can't wait for another 6 to go by....

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    [QUOTE=MR PHATT ASS]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I can't even picture my reunion in 10 years.... ...soo far away yet...

........i said that_________20 yrs ago......dam father time....oh well age is just a number..but how much you can benchpress is another one...haaa
    Yeah i see what you mean bro....

Thread Information