craneboy is offline Senior Member

jesse james & kid rock..... ?

of all the people jesse could hang with....kid rock! WTF now i dont think he's such a bad ass. kid rock is a joke, i know people are going to say he had pam anderson, big deal who hasen't. his songs are weak just like him

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol yea jesse james is the only "man" on that show...lol kid rock is ok but is a joke when it comes to being a badass

butterface is offline Banned
    Kids a cool guy dunno if you have heard him on howard stern but her comes off as a likeable guy. Never liked his music. Maybe a couple of songs are OK but nothint great.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I agree with butters...IMO he has no musical talent, but none the less, he seems like a stand up guy.

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    of all the people jesse could hang with....kid rock! WTF now i dont think he's such a bad ass. kid rock is a joke, i know people are going to say he had pam anderson, big deal who hasen't. his songs are weak just like him

I havent had her....I'm not an avid kid rock fan, but i've heard a hell of a lot worse by far. I seen Wyclef jon on american chopper before. Now there is an example or horrible music.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Kid rocks music may be weak, but as far as drinkin liquor and partyin with strippers to all hours of the morning, id bet itd be pretty fun.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    he's original though.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Jesse's a stud...but he's a goofy mofo too...I'm sure they have a ton of fun just fuggin stuff up and actin bad...like little kids...they have enough money to run around and do so whether they have talent or not...so hell why not?

gatein is offline Junior Member
    Agree

Come on folks... they're both performers... they put on a show, cultivate an image, people believe it, they make money... thats all they are...

Were it not for the cult of Hollywood they'd both be unknowns working at blue collar jobs or on welfare. At least Jesse has great mechanical and welding talents... THAT I have respect for.

Red

decadbal is offline Banned
    id pay money to see both of those ****bags lay them bikes down and not get up...... i hate em both...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Come on folks... they're both performers... they put on a show, cultivate an image, people believe it, they make money... thats all they are...

Were it not for the cult of Hollywood they'd both be unknowns working at blue collar jobs or on welfare. At least Jesse has great mechanical and welding talents... THAT I have respect for.

Red
    EXACTLY!! same thing for me

Thread Information