gatein is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Partied Hard Last Night but depressed today.

Okay, here goes my drama. Being married and 30 is great but ever once in a while you just gotta go out and kick it balls to the walls. When I was single before I got serious about turning my body into hard chizzled machine I never remember having so much luck witht the ladies. It's almost like they know your married and they want you more, or maybe it's you just don't give a **** so they want it more. Anyway, being 30 and married makes it hard to go out and hang with the boys when you know you have a lady at home. So, when I do get the very rare occassion to get away and go to a club I take **** to a whole other level. I am the happiest and funniest drunk dude and befriend ****ing everyone and anyone. The drunker I get the crazier **** gets, and the crazier **** gets the less I give a ****. Why the hell does it seem so freaking easy when your **** faced to hookup with the ladies? I mean what the hell, when I am sober I am very shy and somewhat reserved. When I'm hammered the women are like gnat'b buzzing in my ear. Don't get me wrong peeps I am not conceited but just telling things how they go down. I can't figure it out for the life of me if my current luck is because I am looking the best I have ever looked and my body is the benefit of all my hard work, or if it's because I have been so secluded in my home with my wife that the experiences I have recently encountered are few and far between?

In conclusion my original reason on this thread was to ask for some information. When you go to a club and have the time of your life and roll into your crip when the sun is coming up does it mess you up like it does me? I mean I kicked it hard last night and had a blast, but why do I feel so ****ty and lost when I wake up late afternoon? It's not like a hangover, it's like a cloud that is lingering in our head and all your senses and thinking is very delayed. I feel so depressed, I feel fine physcially but I just feel so **** sad and depressed. It's like the new day doesn't match the fun you had so you feel depressed about it. Is this normal and do any of you get like this after a hard night of partying?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Being a soulless tramp has its downfalls for me. In order to patch the emptiness, I slut myself (and it's not hard for me, cause I'm awesome) out to girls that are hot. I feel like **** when I wake up after a long night out. It's like drinking water on an empty stomach. It fills you up for the time, but you know deep down that you're still hungry.

palequail is offline Banned
    Dude I'd way rather be married..You don't have to deal with lots of ****..Believe me..

gatein is offline Junior Member
    I guess you always want what you don't have bro's. There are so many temptation's and beautiful women and you just wanna hook up with all of them. It sucksssssss.

butterface is offline Banned
    I tell you what sucks about marriage is that people change and they dont want to change for each other but they change apart. And youre stuck with the same person. For example if I could be married to my ex during the time it was going great for me and her life would be heaven but now seeing how she turned into if I had gotten married to her at this point it would be hell. Thats why I will never get married. I will love someone unconditionally for the rest of my life and have children with them but never marry them. Why?... for tax breaks? Its just not worth it. If we dont get along anymore we can just move on.

decadbal is offline Banned
    to much whining....

Thread Information