AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Angry NEVER ever hint to someone youre thinking about using steroids... jeez

I love listening to what ignorant people have to say... First off, my friend's mom thinks that creatine and amino acids are steroids that cause cancer and once he stops working out all that muscle will turn to fat. Hmm..... he then proceeded to tell her that creatine is in steak, and so are amino acids, so i guess she's doing steroids also. Godd@mn people think that everything that helps you along with your goals is a steroid , wether it be creatine, aminos, protein shakes, you name it. They don't know anything about a subject so they immediately think its bad and reject it. Ignorance is bliss i guess. I think people are muscle-phobic these days.

Then there's a guy I work with who hasnt seen me in a while and said "dude, are you on steroids?" I said "not yet" and he said "youre an idiot if you even think about it, they can kill you man." Then, as the night went on, he proceeded to tell me every single rumor there is about steroids. "They lower sperm count.. your dick will get small. You have to stay on them all the time to keep the muscles. You get fat afterwards" Didn't listen to a word I said even though I've researched on this site for probably 300+ hours, and told him that post cycle will make everything better. GOD I hate ignorant people. After I juice i'm just going to say its something off the wall like vitamin B3 or something. I wonder if that's a "steroid" too.

palequail is offline Banned
    I never tell anyone about it that I know doens't know about roids....I only tell the people who are into working out and the lifestyle...Others are just idiots and they think you can get big off Soy Milk and Cruches with Chuck Norris....

decadbal is offline Banned
    the others, are what i call cattle... and to hell with em, if you can tell i juice, you know enough to know that they arnt that bad, if not, then like the other cattle youll buy the peanut butter and creatine lie.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can U Drink Winny?

~sc~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Can U Drink Winny?

~sc~
    lol wtf

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Can U Drink Winny?

~sc~
    you must really like those 4 words bro youve used it like 100 times today

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    you must really like those 4 words bro youve used it like 100 times today
    Only twice you big over-exaggerator!

~SC~

Lonsdale is offline New Member
    I know alot of people who go out on the weekends some of them are my friends and they Overdose on s**t like ectasy,speed,weed ,alcohole to name a few ,they even mix certain drugs together to get a bigger hit and i don't do none of them.Then they turn to me and tell me how bad juice is and how it's gonna do this and that ,like i'm not even on it yet that really pisses me off.The only person that knows that i'm thinking about doing a cycle is my training partner.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    choke slam them all

I hate people. Im just going to become a hermit until the metamorphasis is complete.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    So chuck norris wont get me those abs of steel?

Act of God is offline Member
    i love the "you get fat after" myth. I lost 15lbs when I came off and just shredded up.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    the others, are what i call cattle... and to hell with em, if you can tell i juice, you know enough to know that they arnt that bad, if not, then like the other cattle youll buy the peanut butter and creatine lie.
    Amen, God **** myna bird, play-doh brained simpletons. It's not your responsibility to pick up where the public education system failed, but good god does it get frustrating when people completely lack any thoughts of their own. When it comes to the misconceptions of those out of the loop, just plug your ears.....we are far outnumbered, and your hair will fall out trying to dissuade them to abandon their unfounded misconceptions. Who cares what "they" think? You know the truth, save your energy for the gym and don't waste it on deaf ears.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Its my mom that AandF is talkin about. Its insane around here. I have to hide my creatine container and God knows what would happen if she found my pro-hormone $hit. I was mixing a protien shake today, A CHOCOLATE FVCK PROTIEN SHAKE!!!, and my sister said it was totaly bad for me and she would flush all the powder down the toilet. I about had an anyurism trying to contemplate the statement she made. YALL GOT THAT PROTIEN IN TONS OF FOOD THAT PEOPLE EAT EVERY DAY. I told them that if they dont want me doing protien shakes then they have to buy me ribeye steaks 5x a day. 10lb of powder would be slightly cheaper, but hey, protien shakes are bad for you.

Lonsdale is offline New Member
    i'm kinda the same bro ,as i stated in another post my mum hates me training as she is always screaming at me so i scream back and then she starts accusing me of being on steroids it's just stupid.

butterface is offline Banned
    I need to know if steriods can get you fired if you get a drug test at work. I wanna ask but then dont wanna get questioned. I'm sure they are looking for weed etc but wonder if they would get their panties in a knot over roids.

Roid tests are wayyyyy to expensive. Stay off the crack and youre fine.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    These are the same people who will come to you later asking where they can get them................... Only my gf (we get married in Nov), and a few friends that run gear as well know that I'm on...... the rest can go F them selves with thier stupid myths and misinformation.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Im taking chemestry for summer skool and in the book theres a section about steroids so I naturally read it. There was a box on one page about creatine and how it kicks ass for atheletes so I left it open with a note saying, "oh my gosh, if they printed it it has to be true!" or sumthin. She didnt say much cuz she knew I was right.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I workout @ a YMCA and they have one of those Side affect posters of what steroids can do to you hanging up right when you walk in the weight room

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Oh God I just read an article in anabolic insider, by this guy named Wes Altamont. This guy basically said we are in the same categorie as herion users because our behavior affects people in society. Meaning that inevetiably we all change and become violent. He then stated how there is numerous police reports showing that steriod users have killed their wives and savagely beaten random people as a result of AAS use. This douche also went on to say that we all justify the risks of AAS use by using the "it's not going to happen to me mentality. A direct quote " just try and tell a 25 year old with a head full of hair that steriods cause male pattern baldness, and he'll say not me". Also according this "investigative" journalist, we are all going to have liver cancer ( makes no distincion between 17aa compounds and injectables), and suffer kidney and heart complications. Now Anabloic insider is a Pro steriod magazine, they hired this guy to be impartial, and they said they were amazed with what he wrote. They said that his opinions were wacky, but it shows how the public really perceives the steriod sub culture. I give up trying to win over the hearts and minds of the ignorant. These are the same people that think we will die prematurely from trying to further our "vanity', while they will live heathly lives eating their McDonalds super sized meals, being as active as a tree sloth, and drinking themselves into a stupor. They also believe that the atkins diet, and eating a salad here and there makes up for everything. Oh well, each to his own, my rant is over.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I never tell anyone about it that I know doens't know about roids....I only tell the people who are into working out and the lifestyle...Others are just idiots and they think you can get big off Soy Milk and Cruches with Chuck Norris....

Couldnt have said it better myself...people are flippin morons

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I deal with people like that daily bro. Don't let it get to you. Just keep your ideas to yourself and walk tall. My boss picked on me all the time about working out. Then last month he comes to me and sits down in my office and askes what he should do to lose some weight. I just looked at him and laughed my ass off. Never told him a thing. Screw them all if they don't understand. I will be ****ed if I will ever help them.

People are just jealous they don't have the knowledge/determination/willpower/desire to improve themselves and theyre pissed they enjoy potato chips more than having a decent body.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    And they never will understand bro. So we will all get together on boards like this and talk to other people that know and live the same life as us. So screw the rest of the fat lazy S.O.B.'s

Fame is offline Junior Member
    just get one of these shirts http://www.cafeshops.com/superset ..the priceless one is funny

Quake is offline Member
    "Good day! How do?
    And I send this smile to you.
    Don't waste, waste your breath
    and I won't waste my hate on you...."

Wasting my Hate - Load - Metallica

This will only fuel allegations of roid rage , but it's **** appropriate sometimes!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    So chuck norris wont get me those abs of steel?
    Nan bro it’s the bow flex and cell-tech and t bomb all at GNC

oh yea low carb beer and the mickey D menu for protien and cals

we don't want shrunken nuts and hair loss and yellow eyes and to be sterile for the rest of our life

Oh almost forgot slin will make you diabetic and Mexico and Ebay is a great source for gear

hehehehe

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    the others, are what i call cattle
    I call them sheeple. *BAAA* *BAAA*

Poor dumb sheeple.....

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail

L M A O

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    that is why i hate evrybody and just hang out with meatheads and dirty sluts,

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    that is why i hate evrybody and just hang out with meatheads and dirty sluts,
    lol
    i spoke to a girl i know about gear once just to see her reaction and it wasnt good, so i just keep it to myself

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love steroids , and so do my friends lol. people who dont know i just hit them back with facts so they feel dumb. i then proceed to tell them not to debate the subject with me cause they have no idea and have done no research on the subject except here-say. they then think that they our outmatched with the knowledge i hit them with and feel dumb the rest of the day. after that i put them on a cycle lolhahahahhahahahahahahahaah

Thread Information