RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

USA hockey lookin pretty good

All I got to say is 6-0 over Fin and team Canada gets lose numbers 1 to the sweds 5-2........Mike dunham got a shout out. I cant wait to see Ricter aginst Team USSR tomarrow.
    Last edited by RON; 02-16-2002 at 05:35 PM.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    I think it's at 10:30 pm tonight....very late start.

On MSNBC.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that's too bad about canada...they have a good squad though. i can't wait for the game today. i couldn't give two shits about the olympics, except for hockey

RON
    Originally posted by dane26
    I couldn't give two shits about the olympics, except for hockey
    My thoughts exactly and don't worry about Canada they'll bounce back and be in the medal contention

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I wish Canada could have played Finland for their first game. Team USA adjusted quickly to the big ice surface because Finland's offense is the worst of the major 6 countries. Team USA looked tough and Dunham played great. Curtis Joseph played like crap, but thats because he plays for the most gutless NHL team in the league.

RON
    Even though the Fins have a poor offense they were "supposed" to have a decent D. The real test will be tonight against the speed of the Russians offensive. I think Richter will come up huge. He always plays great for team USA and he has looked good in NY since coming off his injury.

Like I said before Roy not playing will hurt team Canada. Roy, Brodeur, and The Eagle now that is a allstar squad. Brodeur and Eddy are very good and but Ive never been very impressed with the Cujo hype. I just hope team USA gets to play aginst him. I fear Brodeur and Belfore is one of my alltime favorits.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm totally confident in Brodeur's abilities. Joseph and Belfour are streaky. Richter is a top 5 goalie when he's 100%, and Dunham is looking like the American goalie of the future. I think the top 5 goalies in no particular order are Brodeur, Hasek, Khabibulin, Richter, and Salo. Those goalies will probably lead their teams to the top 5 spots.

Thread Information