Thread: User titles?

G-S Guest

User titles?

Was wondering about the user titles. I see some listed here as "junior member, member, senior member, and MOD." Those I understand..

What I don't understand is those who have VET, with less posts than someone listed as just a "member"...

Also, IRON CHIEF, GOD, and some other's have different ones as well...

How do these "titles" work...

btw, I'm just bored...lol

ptbyjason Guest
    Well, Vets are selected by a certain group of mods. They might not post often but when they do post you can bet it will be an educated post. Iron Chef was given to Tobey by me (have you seen the recipe forum?) and Mike was given the GOD title by me as well. Occassionaly I give people custom titles. PartyboyNYC got skinoversteel (his nickname) because of his contributions to the website. The other 2 or 3 have stories behind them too.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Talking

In other words some of us have kissed Jason's ass and some of haven't LOL......

just kidding Jason

ptbyjason Guest
    funny guy, eh? Nah, I just give back to those who give to AR, it has nothing to do with me, but good try though. Be careful Canes4Ever, your title could say "I Hate the Canes", ask partyboy about the torture I but him through while he was "Banned by PTbyJason".

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ptbyjason
    funny guy, eh? Nah, I just give back to those who give to AR, it has nothing to do with me, but good try though. Be careful Canes4Ever, your title could say "I Hate the Canes", ask partyboy about the torture I but him through while he was "Banned by PTbyJason".
    Oh Shit...and we call Mike GOD? LOL

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What does "ptby" stand for anyways? "partyboy" ???

Just curious.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Terinox
    What does "ptby" stand for anyways? "partyboy" ???

Just curious.
    Nope, it originally stood for Personal Training by Jason in the future it will stand for Physical Therapy by Jason. I am way too laid back to live up to "partyboy".

Thread Information