Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

Exclamation skerreous help needed

Ok guys, some of you know my problem here. My college gf basically broke up w/ me for the summer so she can have another shot at being single to see if theres anything more out there. (I thought she is crazy) She basically wants to be able to go to a party and flirt/ dance/ kiss a guy w/ out worrying about me. (she lives 2.5 hours away so the distance is gettin to her) She also wants me to go out and meet other girls n do the same thing.

So Im talkin to this chick at work and were gonna catch a flick tomorrow nite. When is the right time if at all to tell her about my college gf, (who I was head over heels for) or just wait it out. College gf didnt say how long she wants to be separated tho, could be 3 weeks, could be till august.

HEEEEELLLP!!!

if this adds to the $hit hitting the fans college gf and I are 19 and summer fling girl is 16.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    hate to say it to you but to me it sounds like your college gf wants to break up with out permenatly and just wants you to find a girl before she tells you its over.

she told me that she didnt want it to be permanenet, basically wanted to take the pressure off, but hey, I only drove 1000 miles for her family reunion and back last weekend and on mon she calls n tells me. oh yeah and my car needs $600 of repairs from that trip. no big deal

butterface is offline Banned
    LOOK DUDE BREAK UP WITH YOUR COLLEGE GIRLFRIEND NOW. That girl is POS if she loved you she would NEVER even wanna look elsewhere. She is an opportunistic whore looking for something better and if she cant find it now she will come back to you. But will be GONE moment something else better comes up. Drop her ass and walk off looking like a man.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Think about it bro if she fukks with another guy would you still want her?.....move on bro she does not love you....butterface hit the nail on the head.

Lonsdale is offline New Member
    Yeah Bro ,time to move on go out find other girls.i'd be careful with that jailbait chick through

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    LOOK DUDE BREAK UP WITH YOUR COLLEGE GIRLFRIEND NOW. That girl is POS if she loved you she would NEVER even wanna look elsewhere. She is an opportunistic whore looking for something better and if she cant find it now she will come back to you. But will be GONE moment something else better comes up. Drop her ass and walk off looking like a man.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    word

decadbal is offline Banned
    shes a ho. replace her..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    shes a ho. replace her..

There is a different bus every 15 mins

Maraxus is offline Banned
    You deserve happiness and a person who cares about you just as much as you care for them. You can do better. Don't tell this other girl about your "gf" consider that history bro.

Thanks for the input guys. I was thinkin the same things but didnt wanna actually realize it. Shell prolly call me in a few days or some $hit. Ill have a talkin to w/ her. In the mean time, me and that 16year old are rentin a movie tonite, and omg, my parents are in st.louie for a cub/card game for the nite? what the hell!

Thread Information