Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You remind me of my nephew. He'll put his hand over my head, about 1/8 of an inch away and say "im not touching you" over and over again, thinking in his head because he hasn't actually broke the barrier of physical contact, its ok. If you walk the edge of a cliff... then theres a chance you'll fall. Think about it.
    I was thinkin the same thing lol. Barbie trust me on this bro. There is a reason you were banned on those other boards. And I'm tryin to help you out by given you a clue here. Do not push the envolope here cause its not gonna be tolerated for ever. The guys who live on dama are the ones who never last.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree to a point.....but sometimes people go to far just cause there a "mod"...i dont like to see people being picked on....and im not a ass kisser at all...and i got baned of those boards cause of a little things called chueqe drops...i shouldent push the evolope so much..i see now that there are limits to the freedom of speach on this board..ill respect the rules if so be it....thx for your concern RON
    BARB

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just a note.. there isn't freedom of speech on this board. This is anabolic review, not the USA. This is privately owned and funded. its just the way it is.

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats why i said the speach thing..if were not alowed to say/do cerian things that arnt posted in the rules forums then let us know..otherwise we dont know were breaking any...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information