Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    the number of board members will be down from 27k to a fraction of that. everyone will go to another board, in turn kill AR...
    Exactly bro...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    I don't care either way but a special discount for members of AR would be nice
    wise men learn more from fools then fools from wise men

i think they are telling us about the discount...*30% below wholesale*...

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i think they are telling us about the discount...*30% below wholesale*...
    LMAO...freaky daddy...i was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    LMAO...freaky daddy...i was thinking the same thing

lol....well like he said 'wise men learn more from fools then fools from wise men'....so we both learned something....the majority of the people who read our sigs are AR members or soon join....right??

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    doesnt bother me one bit. Sportsnutrition is a great sup site. If it was GNC we were supporting, (where a bucket of protein costs 50 dollars), then I might have a problem. DO what you gotta do to keep this informative site running!
    I do miss sigs though!

Krunch

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    You get a free membership to the AR forum, there's your discount. How about a little gratitude.
    clean the sh1t off your nose

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    clean the sh1t off your nose
    Screw you. Any of you guys that are complaining can go and start your own board. I'll come and join and bitch about how it looks and about every decision your mods make. But I hope you don't try to sell anything to support the board because I won't be buying. Just bitching.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Screw you. Any of you guys that are complaining can go and start your own board. I'll come and join and bitch about how it looks and about every decision your mods make. But I hope you don't try to sell anything to support the board because I won't be buying. Just bitching.
    Dont matter...nobody ships to Canada anyways

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    lol....well like he said 'wise men learn more from fools then fools from wise men'....so we both learned something....the majority of the people who read our sigs are AR members or soon join....right??

Thats my old sig, I felt like putting it in manually. I got it from a fortune cookie.

Why cant we be friends? why cant we be friends?- smashmouth

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    That ain't no thang. The Bad Man has resided in the land of the free and the home of the brave since 2000.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    Shut up Sally!

Seriously though - why does this effect everyone so much... forget it... it cost money and time to run the site... let them make their executive decsions... and you just keep sharing and requesting info that keeps this the best board in this topic. Too many summer cutters right now me thinks

Quit taking everything so personally - this is still an awesome forum for sharing info, experiences, asking questions - would you rather there was no AR? Quit whining...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Shut up Sally!

Seriously though - why does this effect everyone so much... forget it... it cost money and time to run the site... let them make their executive decsions... and you just keep sharing and requesting info that keeps this the best board in this topic. Too many summer cutters right now me thinks

Quit taking everything so personally - this is still an awesome forum for sharing info, experiences, asking questions - would you rather there was no AR? Quit whining...
    ****. I was hoping that name wouldnt stick.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Since I am in finance and understand business. I believe that it is ok to do whatever necessary to keep the board healthy and running at full speed. Although I miss my sig (cuz it is part of my ego and motivation) I completely understand. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Since I am in finance and understand business. I believe that it is ok to do whatever necessary to keep the board healthy and running at full speed. Although I miss my sig (cuz it is part of my ego and motivation) I completely understand. Peace
    right on bro

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Does Big Dog though?

That used to be a song by WAR....

You know the 'lowrider' guys

That used to be a song by WAR....

You know the 'lowrider' guys
    Yep. and I bet their version was a lot better than smashmouths. Im starting to whore this thread up.

Yep. and I bet their version was a lot better than smashmouths. Im starting to whore this thread up.
    Indeed....and yes....you are a whore....whoring is bad

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I am in favour of ASN advertising on AR as much as possible so that the owners get some business outta the deal but this thing as it is just is not visually appealing. Ads are good but this one is way too plain which I assume is because they were hoping to be unobtrusive. Get a graphic designer to whip up something that catches the eye. Everyone here who supports ASN already knows about it and this sig line ad won't catch anyone's eye. Just my 2 cents.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Rickson put it more politely than me..

lol....BDTR i wouldnt expect you to be nice...your the most hardcore dude ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I am in favour of ASN advertising on AR as much as possible so that the owners get some business outta the deal but this thing as it is just is not visually appealing. Ads are good but this one is way too plain which I assume is because they were hoping to be unobtrusive. Get a graphic designer to whip up something that catches the eye. Everyone here who supports ASN already knows about it and this sig line ad won't catch anyone's eye. Just my 2 cents.
    Hey chica...
    They don't ship to Canada...so how to WE support ASN?

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    lol....BDTR i wouldnt expect you to be nice...your the most hardcore dude ive ever seen.
    heres a rag (punk whipes shiit off nose)

yeh...what he said....

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    heres a rag (punk whipes shiit off nose)

Any dude with a tat across his throat is one scary motherfuker IMO.....and yes that was **** on my nose..thank you.....now go praise oden..lol

Indeed....and yes....you are a whore....whoring is bad
    There is a whore in all of us

There is a whore in all of us
    Or a little of us in every whore

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Or a little of us in every whore
    LMAAOOOOO **** right. Ok im done whoring.... for now

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do any of you whiners have any idea that since the ephedra ban that business might not be exactly what it used to be? or that in November the prohormones are going to be banned as well and then what will all sports sell? are all you geniouses who come here to whore going to pay the 2K per month it takes to keep the board up? any takers? if not, then keep it quiet

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Do any of you whiners have any idea that since the ephedra ban that business might not be exactly what it used to be? or that in November the prohormones are going to be banned as well and then what will all sports sell? are all you geniouses who come here to whore going to pay the 2K per month it takes to keep the board up? any takers? if not, then keep it quiet
    good point

ill suport AR by keeping on buying my protien from allsports...thats my contrabution

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Send the bill to Mass, he's good for it. Actually, if you want we could pay on a per-post scheme.....in which case Bull owes you about $10,000 US . I will pay my fair share but I only send Canadian money . And ty CYC that's the first time I have been referred to as a genius in a non-sarcastic manner.

..are all you geniouses who come here to whore going to pay the 2K per month it takes to keep the board up? any takers? if not, then keep it quiet

Hopefully, all whose lives were turned upside-down by this burdensome line of 10pt font at the bottom of their posts can somehow find it in themselves to drudge on and persevere

I just want to take this opportunity to provide a link. As you'll see, there are a number of forums here at AR........contrary to popular belief, there are actually posts outside of the lobby that many may find interesting. Instead of moping around the lobby kickin' dirt, feel free to contribute to any number of the other AR forums; the forums that AR is based on.
    There's a reason why AR is the most-visited AAS board on the net, and ASN is responsible for providing a venue to exchange all the valuable information that I know many of us have benefited from.

This wasn't directed at anyone in particular BTW...just a general statement.

Like many I am here to whore only. I dont actually use anabolic steroids ...that would be illegal. So if I have to dish out a few hundred bones to keep this site up I will. OR I can just click on the link at the bottom of my sig and keep supporting the site this way. I like the idea of this at the bottom but I will always miss sigs. I have to say Ive never seen prices as cheap as sportsnutrition.com.(except for GNC of course).

mass junkie is offline banned
    Actually I think the Ban is gonna happen much sooner than that...but would be great if it wasn't until November

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Send the bill to Mass, he's good for it. Actually, if you want we could pay on a per-post scheme.....in which case Bull owes you about $10,000 US . I will pay my fair share but I only send Canadian money . And ty CYC that's the first time I have been referred to as a genius in a non-sarcastic manner.
    BRO...a buck a post is steep....I can see my whoring days slowly coming to an end.

and i though AR was run by ompa lumpas with willy wanker forcedin them to churn out chocolate powder for protien shakes......

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    dangit, can somebody please post a link for ASN for me I can't seem to find one anywhere!!!

I'm not whining I'm just being a smart arse, I never had a sig before, never cared one way or the other, still don't what's the big deal??
    So it's on every post, so is your screen name, and post count

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    dangit, can somebody please post a link for ASN for me I can't seem to find one anywhere!!!

I'm not whining I'm just being a smart arse, I never had a sig before, never cared one way or the other, still don't what's the big deal??
    So it's on every post, so is your screen name, and post count
    if they want to promote there site then they can its THERE site not ours...were along for the ride...most dont like it..but we have no say so lets just all stfu and move on....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The bottom line is very simple.

You don't have to be here, no one is forcing you to be.

~SC~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information