jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Lesson learned...kill...or be killed!!!!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Heaavy

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    da_mn....crazy sh!t....

yoshi is offline New Member
    do u know any amature cycles for deca and winstrol

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi
    do u know any amature cycles for deca and winstrol

yeah...and can i drink my winny??

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Should had some cover numbnut

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    the that the one when the fool took it in the head?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    pick up an rpg...

die in the street...

nice uniform
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Whoa. Wonder what he was aiming at and what type of gun got him?

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    wow..

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I think...

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Whoa. Wonder what he was aiming at and what type of gun got him?
    It was a fly by from a gunship. The bullets were coming from a 45 degree angle going through him and hitting the ground behind him. Keep in mind it is daytime and you can actually see the bullets coming in so I would say a cannon got him. From start of fire to end is about 1.5 seconds. Also, you heard them warning him right before and then standing around talking right after. How dumb is that???
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 06-24-2004 at 03:57 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....wasn't expecting anybody to shoot at him.....was he.....

....he won't do that again.....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    There is a big discussion of what kind of weapon it was that killed him on ogrish.com.

It said shot by humvee......50 cal or m249 s.a.w?

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It said shot by humvee......50 cal or m249 s.a.w?
    249 isnt a saw..

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    249 isnt a saw..
    really? i always belived it to be a squad-automatic-weapon........thanks for the correction

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    and they told me wasting hours playing counter strike wouldnt help me in life

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    nuts. shoulda killed the rest of his terrorist buddies too

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Don't think it was a gunship, they usually armed with at least 20mmk whcih would do a little more damage than what you see in the video not to mention you would prob be able to hear it. Crazy sh!t though.
    Last edited by DNoMac; 06-24-2004 at 06:42 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    really? i always belived it to be a squad-automatic-weapon........thanks for the correction
    the saw uses he same as a m16, the 249bravo is the replacement for the m60

sp9
    Hmm. I have a semi-auto AR15 (Colt Sportster Competition HBAR) but I always shoot it with hearing protection. I doesn't sound like a .308 or a .50 so I would guess 5.56 mm is right on.

sp9
    You can see the tracer rounds mixed in there. They are fun to put through propane tanks in the senoran desert!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    so this guy was a terrosist aiming his weapon at someone and they told him to stop and he didnt???

whats the story?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    so this guy was a terrosist aiming his weapon at someone and they told him to stop and he didnt???

whats the story?
    lol if you see a guy aiming an rpg at something dont bother telling him to stop

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    M249 SAW is just that, squad automatic weapon. Shoots 5.56mm rounds in a belt or and M16 magazine with a max effective area range of 800m and max effective point range of 600m. An M16 is, by default, 5.56mm as well feeding from a 5-30 rnd box magazine with a max effective area range of 800m and max effective point range of 580m. The M240B shoots a 7.62mm nato round, belt fed, max effective area range of 1800m and max effective point range of 800m. The M2 Browning machine gun shoots a .50 caliber BMG round (about 7.5 in long-bullet in casing) at max effective area rage of 1830m and max effective point range of 1200m.

Keeping this in mind, and they all have similar cyclic rates of fire at 700-800 rpm, and there were 5 rounds fired in the first burst and 5 or 6 in the second, it could have come from any of them. Leaning away from the M16 because there is only a 3round burst capability and no longer a full auto on the A2 model. The M2 Browning would have ripped the guy in half because the bullets from that weapon are meant to take out engine blocks and aircraft. It was either an M249 SAW or an M240B. As for the angle they came down, yes, it could have come from a gunship (blackhawk etc) but you didnt hear any rotors but you did hear the gunshots. It was either from the top of a humvee or a tank, or from a window over looking the street. Most likely a vehicle since he was aiming an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) at what ever blew him away. Again, probably a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    M249 SAW is just that, squad automatic weapon. Shoots 5.56mm rounds in a belt or and M16 magazine with a max effective area range of 800m and max effective point range of 600m. An M16 is, by default, 5.56mm as well feeding from a 5-30 rnd box magazine with a max effective area range of 800m and max effective point range of 580m. The M240B shoots a 7.62mm nato round, belt fed, max effective area range of 1800m and max effective point range of 800m. The M2 Browning machine gun shoots a .50 caliber BMG round (about 7.5 in long-bullet in casing) at max effective area rage of 1830m and max effective point range of 1200m.

Keeping this in mind, and they all have similar cyclic rates of fire at 700-800 rpm, and there were 5 rounds fired in the first burst and 5 or 6 in the second, it could have come from any of them. Leaning away from the M16 because there is only a 3round burst capability and no longer a full auto on the A2 model. The M2 Browning would have ripped the guy in half because the bullets from that weapon are meant to take out engine blocks and aircraft. It was either an M249 SAW or an M240B. As for the angle they came down, yes, it could have come from a gunship (blackhawk etc) but you didnt hear any rotors but you did hear the gunshots. It was either from the top of a humvee or a tank, or from a window over looking the street. Most likely a vehicle since he was aiming an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) at what ever blew him away. Again, probably a vehicle.

I agree it was a vehicle. But on a different note In the Marines in 98 we started getting the replacements for the m-60 and it was called the m240g not a bravo.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, the SAW is th M249.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I agree it was a vehicle. But on a different note In the Marines in 98 we started getting the replacements for the m-60 and it was called the m240g not a bravo.
    In the army we are always trained with M240B. The marines use the M240G which has the "infantry modification kit." Its a few mods to the Bravo, no heatsheild on the barrel to make it lighter is the main one, the Bravo also has a different rear sight and an accessory rail the Golf doesnt have. In my reasearch on the FN site, they make a Charlie and Delta model too, they have no buttstocks for mounting on vehicles and choppers. The mission of the the M240 series is to replace the M60 throughout the armed services.

Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    In the army we are always trained with M240B. The marines use the M240G which has the "infantry modification kit." Its a few mods to the Bravo, no heatsheild on the barrel to make it lighter is the main one, the Bravo also has a different rear sight and an accessory rail the Golf doesnt have. In my reasearch on the FN site, they make a Charlie and Delta model too, they have no buttstocks for mounting on vehicles and choppers. The mission of the the M240 series is to replace the M60 throughout the armed services.
    Thanks I kind of figured it was a variant of the same thing. I was saw gunner in my fireteam for 3 yrs, so I just got trigger time mostly on light mg's

sweet, did you go anywhere? Im only in college still so I havent had the opportunity to play with cool toys like that. I was an OPFOR for the MSIII class last semester and we all got M16's w/ blanks. I was one lucky who hadda dig a bunker w/ another dude and man an MG simulator. One of those oxygen and propane powered things that are loud as a mofo. I have pics if i can only remember to get the camera in to be developed.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    oopss...Ya'll don't $uck with the US...

Thread Information