Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OPSTER is offline Associate Member

I'm so angry right now, but should I be?

Alright dudes, I need to know if I'm in the right to be very angry....

After the gym today, my gf called, asked me to come hang out at the cafe where we normally hang out. I was sure to ask her how long she will be there... and she told me "a while, don't worry", so I headed down there.
    I get there, hang out twenty minutes and my gf comes up to me and goes; "Sarah's friend is here, and I'm going to go hang out with him and her". I assumed this was because Sarah's friend was some guy who they both did not know and did not want alone with Sarah.
    So I said "you know you asked me to come see you, and you're leaving... but whatever.. have fun"
    I was a bit angry... but I knew things like this happen. I get outside, and Sarah's friend is rolling a Ferrari, so I was actually kinda stoked for her, as she has never been in one. I tell her... have fun and call me later.

As I am pulling out of the parking lot, another Ferrari rolls up, and Sarah gets out of the first Ferrari, and gets in the second one. Leaving my gf and her friend in the first Ferrari. I thought this was odd... so I called her; "who are those guys?" And she goes "well, Jay and his buddy"
    Now Jay is a guy who threatend to shoot me, ofcourse, he changed his mind when I realized his .22 would not do much against my guns... but let's just say we don't get along.
    So I say " I thought you were going to go hang out with Saras friend?" and she goes "Yah, these are Saras friends, I gotta go, bye"

Now Im frickin pissed, basically she invited me down there and then ditched me to ride around in my worst enemy's Ferrari..... I know she's not alone with him, and he's ugly as sin so I don't think anything will happen that way. BUT.... I'm still EXTREMELY angry, and should I be? I don't know if it's the roids....
    Last edited by OPSTER; 04-25-2007 at 12:52 AM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be angry, she doesnt respect you dude.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Kick his a** he's your enemy! If you don't want to get in trouble jump him!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Kick her to the curb brother! She has no respect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Kick her to the curb brother! She has no respect for you.
    Shes comin over, Sarah left her purse in my car.... Im not sure what to do. Don't want to cause a scene infront of her friends.

Just play it off but don't be nice to her and tell her you need to talk.

If my girl got into a car with another guy it would be over! But I'm a little on the jealous side and you might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Just play it off but don't be nice to her and tell her you need to talk.

If my girl got into a car with another guy it would be over! But I'm a little on the jealous side and you might not be.
    Well I am too.. but this wasnt just any car.
    It was the Ferrari of a guy who has threatend to kill me.

Dump her.
    -XL

jing jai

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    The dude said he would shoot you, and your girl hangs out with him anyway? Man, she wouldn't be my girl for very long if anyone pulled that stunt with me.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    the curb, but not b4 you hit it one more time

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    to quote fight club "I am jacks complete lack of surprise"

:P

beginnings of a gold digger. They aren't born this way...stuff like this slowly turns them into it. She cares more about riding in farrari's than respecting you. Next she'll care more than respecting herself. To the curb...but bang a random chic...then bang her ...then tell her....and break up with her

Well I talked to her.... I told her I need some time because I've never felt so disrespected.
    This gives me motivation in life to go and get somewhere so I don't have pricks picking up my girl in Ferrari's.
    Last edited by OPSTER; 04-25-2007 at 02:58 AM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    OPSTER, I have been reading your posts about your GF. First the HGH, now this. Ditch her. You should be mad as hell. Big diss. Your girl hanging out with a dude that hates you is a Big diss. It just show how little she respects you. Man, if anyone says bad shit about me, my g/f wants to fight them, and she always wins, cause in a fight, she rips the chicks top off, and everyone watching it loves it!!! But in all seriousness, get out!!!! This girl is BAD NEWS!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    lose her bro, trust me, get rid of her, you dont need someone like that around, lol **** man thats some disrespect.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Wow I dont know where to begin.... First off, my girlfriend would not be getting into any guys car if it wasnt her friends boyfriend or something along those lines end of story no ****in negotiations there. Second, if she said "ok bye" and hung up without me saying it was ok to, it would be ****ing ON and I would be in the car on the way to wherever she was. Third, she would not be going somewhere that I did not know where and what she would be doing and for how long.

To be honest, the above may seem like some hardcore posessive asshole shit. But its not, I dont have to ask for the above shit, she does it on her own because theres respect. Man drop that bitch straight on her ****in face you should be flippin shit right now..You sound like your afraid to get into it with her because she might break up with you or try to 'flip it' on you and be mad at you for bein mad at her. Forget that bro, dont ever let a bitch have you by the balls like that...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone is right, none of this "lets have space" shit. she will likely be doing similar disrespectful things to fill this space. Dump her, delete any and all of her contact information, and leave any drama behind. Nice and cool. "baby its over" without any second chances or negotiating or mind games. just get on with life and get something better

Snrf is offline Banned
    lose her

darr is offline Member
    dump her!& smash his face in!!!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darr
    dump her!& smash his face in!!!
    A whole lot of people are on tren in this thread.

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    A whole lot of people are on tren in this thread.
    LMAO!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Theres no way in hell I would be with a woman like that. You have to ditch her fast.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hell ya you should be angry. I want a ferrari too

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Get her home for one last time and tell her "If you really love me you will let me stick it up your ass" ....(even if you don't really like it that way) ... Do her there and then ditch the BITCH for being a slut....... LOLOL

If that doesn't sound good ..... just DITCH THE BITCH

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPSTER
    Well I talked to her.... I told her I need some time because I've never felt so disrespected.
    This gives me motivation in life to go and get somewhere so I don't have pricks picking up my girl in Ferrari's.

Your putting way to much effort into a piece of ass.She's just playing you.take the free pussy and don't complain while you scout for new meat.I always found it easier to get women when I had one already.never quit a job til you get a new one.
    If you have'nt discovered your inner-switch to eliminate caring and compassion for a women ...you will eventually with age and experience or prepare get jerked around like a rag doll your entire life.Some guys like that...I don't.but it's happened to me too in earlier years.

Once you get balls deep into a nice fresh vagina you will have more clarity.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    and for gods sake don't get into a fight over her..you will only look and feel like an a-hole..not to mention the legal ramifications for such an action.
    go to the gym and lift to vent that stuff ...you just end up looking better for the new prospects.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    ya f@ck that bitch let her go whore somewhere else!for him dont even bother gettin urself in trouble aint gonna help find a new piece,he'll get his when the time is right

LOL so stuff them in the can and toss em?

Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    Get her home for one last time and tell her "If you really love me you will let me stick it up your ass" ....(even if you don't really like it that way) ... Do her there and then ditch the BITCH for being a slut....... LOLOL

If that doesn't sound good ..... just DITCH THE BITCH

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    man this is the second time that ferrari guy has pissed u off u gotta make him see the error of his ways or hell keep doing it, in private of course no witneses

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry mate but she has no respect for you,toss her aside and find someone that truly loves you..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    shes definitely trying to tell you something.

Stock is offline Member
    Dump the Bitch...If you think she is disrespecting you badly now, wait until you find out Ferrari Fag is banging her...I would say keep her until you find another, but you seem to be taking too much sh!t from her to be able to keep your self-respect. You like her too much to turn off the switch...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    sorry mate but she has no respect for you,toss her aside and find someone that truly loves you..................
    yep so true

1819 is offline Senior Member
    the doorknob would be up her a**, i'd slam that door so fast. tell her to hit the bricks. when she finds out the 2 dudes rented those cars and are dead broke, she'll come crawlin back. hopefully you'll have a new honey by then.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Game Over.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    OPSTE R, what was the outcome my good friend??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh yeah i wanna say...
    reading that post made me ANGRY FOR YOU.. dood i woulda flipped a top if i was in ur situation.. prolly broke my hand again .. and then .. people make fun of me for breaking my hand... kuz i was dumb when i punched something for being angry which made me even angrier ... i shud really lay off the oxycodone

chest6 is offline Banned
    "Yah, these are Saras friends, I gotta go, bye"

R u serious?

She'd be gone so fast....i HATE chicks like that. Think they own everyone..

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    dump her ass dude. That is some bullshit for real, some disloyal bullshit there. NO questions asked never speak to her again, if you have to explain to her why that isn't cool she will NEVER get it know what i mean?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I would be out quick man, on the flip-script if you called up your g/f to a place where you two hang out, then got into a Ferrari with a girl that your g/f disliked, and just jetted off into the sunset, I am sure your fate would be sealed if your g/f was realtively hot at all. Second of all, I would not trust her, I am a very paranoid person and if my g/f got into a car with a guy who openly said he wanted to D E A D me, I would be very paranoid about her. Hell, she might try to whack you man? Who gets into a car with a person who said they wanted physically harm your Significant Other...wtf? I mean for real...That shit has a sirens and little red lights flashing in my mind right now, I am paranoid for you. LOL

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol thats a fvcked up story i like the part about his .22 wont do much aagainst ur guns....last time a checked a .22 will wax ur ass just the same as a 7 mag ***ending on who squeezes first!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information