Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 71
  1. #1
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540

    What happened...

    ...to Hoss' thread bashing me? I kind of took it as a badge of honor and I'm sorry to see it deleted.

  2. #2
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Me too, I had funny schit in there!

    ~SC~

  3. #3
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    he's allowed back on the board?

  4. #4
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    hey im talking to hoss on aim and he said it isnt him.. ireally dont know why he would lie or his logic behind bashing bad man..

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    You really expect him to admit it's him?

    Bruh, come on now. Careful as well, you're talking on-line to an under-age person which is illegal actually!

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You really expect him to admit it's him?

    Bruh, come on now. Careful as well, you're talking on-line to an under-age person which is illegal actually!

    ~SC~

    Swole do you have a megan law plaque out side your house

  7. #7
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    hey im talking to hoss on aim and he said it isnt him.. ireally dont know why he would lie or his logic behind bashing bad man..
    Barbarian PM'd me and told me it was Hoss.

    Don't worry barb, I ain't snitching on what your current name is.

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Swole do you have a megan law plaque out side your house
    No, but I am studying law right now actually, and may be able to actually practice in 3 years.

    Can't wait to tear some @$$e$ apart in court. Not the people on trial, the others prepping cases against me. I'm gonna chew em up, spit em out, then eat em again.

    ~SC~

  9. #9
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Barbarian PM'd me and told me it was Hoss.

    Don't worry barb, I ain't snitching on what your current name is.

    but what would hoss have against you?

  10. #10
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No, but I am studying law right now actually, and may be able to actually practice in 3 years.

    Can't wait to tear some @$$e$ apart in court. Not the people on trial, the others prepping cases against me. I'm gonna chew em up, spit em out, then eat em again.

    ~SC~

    cool ****.. your going back to law school etc..?

  11. #11
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    but what would hoss have against you?
    Barbarian told me that Hoss saw me once in the shower at my gym and I'm all he talks about ever since. Apparently, he offers Barbarian fellatio all the time as long as he can call him Bad Man. I guess it's Hoss' way of getting my attention.

    BTW, Barb claims to have never taken Hoss up on his offer.

  12. #12
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Barbarian told me that Hoss saw me once in the shower at my gym and I'm all he talks about ever since. Apparently, he offers Barbarian fellatio all the time as long as he can call him Bad Man. I guess it's Hoss' way of getting my attention.

    BTW, Barb claims to have never taken Hoss up on his offer.

    lol... and i thought you were serious for a sec there.

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    cool ****.. your going back to law school etc..?
    Yes, there is a college of law in a neighboring city that I will attend.

    ~SC~

  14. #14
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What happened...-dead-horse-thread.jpg  

  15. #15
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No, but I am studying law right now actually, and may be able to actually practice in 3 years.

    Can't wait to tear some @$$e$ apart in court. Not the people on trial, the others prepping cases against me. I'm gonna chew em up, spit em out, then eat em again.

    ~SC~
    Dude, what type of practice are you looking at? Will I be seeing you on TV commercials when I watch my soaps?

    "If you've been in an accident or injured in any way, call SwoleCat and Partnahs. We'll get you every cent you have coming....bitch!!"

  16. #16
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yes, there is a college of law in a neighboring city that I will attend.

    ~SC~
    i cansee your big ass sitting in one of thoes desks with a sleve less shirt and those shades on never saying a word.. just.. stering..

  17. #17
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yes, there is a college of law in a neighboring city that I will attend.

    ~SC~

    i wasn't refering to you SC....just the bs about barb...

  18. #18
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    We're beating a lot of horses on this thread. Were you referring to one specifically?

  19. #19
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i wasn't refering to you SC....just the bs about barb...
    Two comments...

    1) Get your head out of Swole's ass.

    2) This thread is bashing hoss, not barb.

  20. #20
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Two comments...

    1) Get your head out of Swole's ass.

    2) This thread is bashing hoss, not barb.

    LOL.. you have more balls then me..

  21. #21
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Two comments...

    1) Get your head out of Swole's ass.

    2) This thread is bashing hoss, not barb.




    i was on barbs side until he started bashing people over and over and over...SC included...bdtr...PLT...so bite me....

  22. #22
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL


    i was on barbs side until he started bashing people over and over and over...SC included...bdtr...PLT...so bite me....
    Ha ha. Take it easy dude. If you're not on barb's side any more, why were you yelling at me to get off his case?

  23. #23
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Ha ha. Take it easy dude. If you're not on barb's side any more, why were you yelling at me to get off his case?


    oh yeah i'm just messing with you to...thats why i had the wavey smilie...cmon 'bite me' you know i can do better than that if i wasn't joking...i actually just wanted to use that pic...sorry bro....

    uummm if your still wanting that custom title over at bd...pm me... lol

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Dude, what type of practice are you looking at? Will I be seeing you on TV commercials when I watch my soaps?

    "If you've been in an accident or injured in any way, call SwoleCat and Partnahs. We'll get you every cent you have coming....bitch!!"
    EXACTLY!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i wasn't refering to you SC....just the bs about barb...
    Hmmm, I don't see a post before mine that's your's.........

    Must be missin' something........in any event, no worries man, I've no idea what you're talking about.

    ~SC~

  26. #26
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hmmm, I don't see a post before mine that's your's.........

    Must be missin' something........in any event, no worries man, I've no idea what you're talking about.

    ~SC~
    I think he was referring to his 'beating a dead horse' pic, he was just trying to make sure the wires didn't cross....I ASSUME

  27. #27
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Can you drink winny?



    ~SC~

  28. #28
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Can you drink winny?



    ~SC~



    OH man....... STOP IT lol



    <<LMO>>

  29. #29
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    That's like my most annoying line.........

    well, ahhhh, never mind.

    ~SC~

  30. #30
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    rofl did someone ask that?

  31. #31
    sammyjoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's like my most annoying line.........

    well, ahhhh, never mind.

    ~SC~
    and elliots is "hey swole jebus"

  32. #32
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    LMFAO!!!!!

    Who the F is Swole Jebus anyhow? I know that sh*t ain't me...........

    ~SC~

  33. #33
    sammyjoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LMFAO!!!!!

    Who the F is Swole Jebus anyhow? I know that sh*t ain't me...........

    ~SC~
    jesus on steroids ??

  34. #34
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LMFAO!!!!!

    Who the F is Swole Jebus anyhow? I know that sh*t ain't me...........

    ~SC~



    LOL...... I don't know but I think you can Drink Winny???

    Do you know if you can Swole Jebus?? lol


    <<LMO>>

  35. #35
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyjoe
    jesus on steroids ??


    LOL.... you new to the board??


    <<LMO>>

  36. #36
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    So, SwoleJebus can drink winny?

    Just wanna make sure I have it right. He can do so because he's Swole, or because he's "Jebus".

    ~SC~

  37. #37
    sammyjoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So, SwoleJebus can drink winny?

    Just wanna make sure I have it right. He can do so because he's Swole, or because he's "Jebus".

    ~SC~
    BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

  38. #38
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So, SwoleJebus can drink winny?

    Just wanna make sure I have it right. He can do so because he's Swole, or because he's "Jebus".

    ~SC~



    Yup that's about the gist of it..... lol



    <<LMO>>

  39. #39
    sammyjoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12
    so is swolcat swolejebus?? i dont get it??

  40. #40
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyjoe
    so is swolcat swolejebus?? i dont get it??



    Hi Barbarian or Hoss..... whichever one this is



    <<LMO>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •