Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: fahrenheit 9/11

  1. #1
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319

    fahrenheit 9/11

    has anyone seen this movie yet, how is it?

  2. #2
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Going to the opening night tonight. Will let you know.

  3. #3
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Propaganda bullshlt.

  4. #4
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    where do u get those avatars from, i want one of those

  5. #5
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    i agree

  6. #6
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Who mine?

  7. #7
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    download the video clip or episode illegaly from kazaa or whatever illegal download engine you use, pause the video and take a screen shot. save it as what ever file type (.gif .btmp etc) its supposed to be i forgot, and choose it as an avatar. The video file has to be on your hardrive and played in widows media player i believe, not just in kazaa theater. or you can just search the web for what ever pic you want.

  8. #8
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Well...I went to it. Nothing new. I saw most of the footage on other programs. Plus, I already saw a Canadian Broadcasting Corporation documentary and the Bush's and bin Laden's. I knew the 9/11 story about the flights, etc.

    The movie would be insightful to some...but clearly it is nothing but George Bush bashing (pending on your political views). I think he has brought forth some valid things to think about to some people who are mindless TV zombies. There are some people out there who do nothing but regurgitate what they hear or see from the mass media. So in that regards...Moore has hit the target audience.

    Let's remember that the media can twist and distort any event against whomever they want. Michael Moore is a political puppet IMHO.

    Secondly, he is disgustingly greasy and fat. How can anyone take that slob seriously? He claims that he fights for the underpriviledged...ya...well I don't think he's gone hungry lately. He's probably sitting in his jacuzzi right now stuffing his pie hole with Ding Dongs.

  9. #9
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Well...I went to it. Nothing new. I saw most of the footage on other programs. Plus, I already saw a Canadian Broadcasting Corporation documentary and the Bush's and bin Laden's. I knew the 9/11 story about the flights, etc.

    The movie would be insightful to some...but clearly it is nothing but George Bush bashing (pending on your political views). I think he has brought forth some valid things to think about to some people who are mindless TV zombies. There are some people out there who do nothing but regurgitate what they hear or see from the mass media. So in that regards...Moore has hit the target audience.

    Let's remember that the media can twist and distort any event against whomever they want. Michael Moore is a political puppet IMHO.

    Secondly, he is disgustingly greasy and fat. How can anyone take that slob seriously? He claims that he fights for the underpriviledged...ya...well I don't think he's gone hungry lately. He's probably sitting in his jacuzzi right now stuffing his pie hole with Ding Dongs.
    That's the best analysis I've heard yet!

  10. #10
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    download the video clip or episode illegaly from kazaa or whatever illegal download engine you use, pause the video and take a screen shot. save it as what ever file type (.gif .btmp etc) its supposed to be i forgot, and choose it as an avatar. The video file has to be on your hardrive and played in widows media player i believe, not just in kazaa theater. or you can just search the web for what ever pic you want.
    Or you can just download the picture from comedycentral.com and resize it.

  11. #11
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Secondly, he is disgustingly greasy and fat. How can anyone take that slob seriously? He claims that he fights for the underpriviledged...ya...well I don't think he's gone hungry lately. He's probably sitting in his jacuzzi right now stuffing his pie hole with Ding Dongs.


    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

  12. #12
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    f-uck Michael Moore...he is a liberal scum bag...I have to admit< I am downloading the movie right now off of Winmx...I am curious to see it, but refuse to give them any of my money to do so...

  13. #13
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    that fat f uck makes me want to vomit.

  14. #14
    SpinalTap is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    70
    Yeah that guy is so pathetic, I think his fat leaked into his brains or something. Doesn't he think that Bush planned 9-11 or something like that?

  15. #15
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    He's so fat and greasy...I think he sweats gravy!!

  16. #16
    3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Mate!
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap
    Yeah that guy is so pathetic, I think his fat leaked into his brains or something. Doesn't he think that Bush planned 9-11 or something like that?
    Hahahaha yeah. Something like that.

  17. #17
    SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    121
    first all im not a republican or a democrat but at least moore isnt the voice of the "right side" like limbaugh. ****, the guy is a fat slob who is addicted to government made "heroin" and he is considered to have a problem that hopefully god will help him through. this is utter bull****. this guy bashed clinton like he was the antichrist for copping a little brain at least what clinton did wasnt illegal.

  18. #18
    SickNasty's Avatar
    SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    first all im not a republican or a democrat but at least moore isnt the voice of the "right side" like limbaugh. ****, the guy is a fat slob who is addicted to government made "heroin" and he is considered to have a problem that hopefully god will help him through. this is utter bull****. this guy bashed clinton like he was the antichrist for copping a little brain at least what clinton did wasnt illegal.
    Yah moore is a voice of the left side, the guy is a fat slob who is addicted to industrial made twinkies, he is considered to have a problem only he himself can make worse by making money off of cheap films. this is utter bull. this guy bashed bush like he was the antichrist for liberating a country. At least what bush did wasn't illegal

    see how dumb that sounded, now you know what I think

  19. #19
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    Yah moore is a voice of the left side, the guy is a fat slob who is addicted to industrial made twinkies, he is considered to have a problem only he himself can make worse by making money off of cheap films. this is utter bull. this guy bashed bush like he was the antichrist for liberating a country. At least what bush did wasn't illegal

    see how dumb that sounded, now you know what I think


    ..

  20. #20
    SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    Yah moore is a voice of the left side, the guy is a fat slob who is addicted to industrial made twinkies, he is considered to have a problem only he himself can make worse by making money off of cheap films. this is utter bull. this guy bashed bush like he was the antichrist for liberating a country. At least what bush did wasn't illegal

    see how dumb that sounded, now you know what I think
    the UN looks at illegal as going into war based on a lie. How do you say you liberated a country when these people before did not have freedom but now have no security. If this is an equal tradeoff i guess we just dont agree but i look at it as if you are going to go into a country based on lies you might as well have a plan on how to fix it as opposed to opening up the borders to every terrorist in the region. now, the US is in some serious **** and i have a lot of friends in the middle east who could potentially die because bush wants to get re-elected. if you asked me you should look at this from a more realistic stand point and just notice that bush only cares about getting re-elected and not your SAFETY or any other americans safety. This guy is only creating more animosity with the rest of the world and trust me because i travelled in europe the last few months and Americas stance on foreign politics is a big joke. my problem with most people here is that they are just puppets of their parents view points. Ask yourself if everything you think is because thats how you were raised. if this is true grow a sack and form your own opinion. this is just my opinion. drunk in school after just banging some 18 year old, i love my life..................

  21. #21
    Budlite74's Avatar
    Budlite74 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CA *The West Is The Best*
    Posts
    17
    ....
    One of my sons serves in the military. He is still stateside, here in California. He called me yesterday to let me know how warm and welcoming people were to him, and his troops, everywhere he goes, telling me how people shake their hands, and thank them for being willing to serve, and fight, for not only our own freedoms but so that others may have them also.
    But he also told me about an incident in the grocery store he stopped at yesterday, on his way home from the base. He said that ahead of several people in front of him stood a woman dressed in a burkha. He said when she got to the cashier she loudly remarked about the US flag lapel pin the cashier wore on her smock.
    The cashier reached up and touched the pin, and said proudly, "yes, I always wear it and I probably always will." The woman in the burkha then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing her countrymen, explaining that she was Iraqi.
    A gentleman standing behind my son stepped forward, putting his arm
    around my son's shoulders, and nodding towards my son, said in a calm and gentle voice to the Iraqi woman: "Lady, hundreds of thousands of men and women like this young man have fought and died so that YOU could stand here, in MY country and accuse a check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen. It is my belief that had you been this outspoken in YOUR own country, we wouldn't need to be there today. But, hey, if you have now learned how to speak out so loudly and clearly, I'll gladly buy you a ticket and pay your way back to Iraq so you can straighten out the mess in YOUR country that you are obviously here in MY country to avoid."


    Everyone within hearing distance cheered.
    Patriotism is not a "fad"!

    ~email forwarded to me

  22. #22
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    That lady got owned.

  23. #23
    buffteen's Avatar
    buffteen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    139
    America had to liberate Iraq last year like Germany had to liberate the Sudatenland in 1938.

  24. #24
    SpinalTap is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    70
    It's Sudetenland, and no.

  25. #25
    Matty's Avatar
    Matty is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    139
    Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on the legality of this film. If it is packed full of lies couldn't the White House sue Moore for defamation, libel, slander, etc? If they can sue, does anyone know if they are?

    If the White House can sue and chooses not to what does that say about the validity of the content within the film?

  26. #26
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on the legality of this film. If it is packed full of lies couldn't the White House sue Moore for defamation, libel, slander, etc? If they can sue, does anyone know if they are?

    If the White House can sue and chooses not to what does that say about the validity of the content within the film?

    I'm sure there is some sort of legal disclaimer in the credits to protect him.

  27. #27
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I love Conservatives. When it comes to the homeland, they're willing to trade freedom for security.. but when it comes to the iraqis, we can take away ALL of their security for freedom. And they say the dems flip flop.

  28. #28
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Secondly, he is disgustingly greasy and fat. How can anyone take that slob seriously? He claims that he fights for the underpriviledged...ya...well I don't think he's gone hungry lately. He's probably sitting in his jacuzzi right now stuffing his pie hole with Ding Dongs.

    MBH... bro you have such a way with words! funny **** right there..

  29. #29
    ntwrk's Avatar
    ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Perhaps someone here can enlighten me on the legality of this film. If it is packed full of lies couldn't the White House sue Moore for defamation, libel, slander, etc? If they can sue, does anyone know if they are?
    If the White House can sue and chooses not to what does that say about the validity of the content within the film?
    When you say "the White House", exactly who are you referring too? Powell, Bush, Cheney, etc? Moore makes half truths, not particularly full outright lies. Because the "the White House" consists of public officials, and the first amendment being what it is; (as demonstrated during Clintons occupation of the White House and all his lovely scandels and Ken Stars charges), I would think that it would be difficult for any White House officials to go after Moore.
    Besides, what would Bush or Cheney get out of sueing Moore? If anything it would only enflame Moore supporters and the ACLU because the President would appear to be trying to block "free speach". Too much of a hassle in my opinion.
    Here's an article regarding the some of the fallacies in F911:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124079,00.html

  30. #30
    3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Mate!
    Posts
    106
    Don't believe what a corporation says, nor what moore says. Create your own opinions, based on your own research.

    Every news network has a financial and political back burn and dont forget, everything is bias.

    Ps. they would not sue because he would be able to get them on the basis of your constitution.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •