magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

**** childish people.

Alright so i broke up with my girl two days ago (2.5 years). I feel really bad about it cause it's just not in my nature to be that mean lol.... Well anyway to make a long story short we are at a party tonight; me my x and this girl im trying to decide if i should go with for a bit. Well i guess her buddies want to like fight me because they are mad at me for what i did and that im with this other girl so quick. I guess they have some reason to be mad cause the night before we broke up me and this other girl sorta had a little thing (the one im with now) Anyway i don;t know what to do about these guys. i mean i'm not worried i just dont; want to be outnumbered in a fight cause they are to pussy to fight me one on one (i would severly hurt both of them.. i mean there is no contest) so my question is do you guys think i should say somethign to them or just let it happen so i can beat the **** out of them lol....I've never really been in a fight before.. it's take a **** load to piss me off and no1 has ever pushed me that far but if these ****s want to start **** ill end it for sure.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Personally i would avoid fighting. If you pick up one thing about fighting from all the threads on them in here it's that youll probably come up just as bad as the other guy. You may walk away the winner but you may break your hand in the process like GQBOUNCER did a week or so ago. If i were you id just put some space between myself and them and see if the situation cools down. One of these guys may fancy your ex and just be looking for a way to impress her, no point giving him what he wants.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh the teen years......Thank goodness those are history because of silly/stupid sh*t like this.....

~SC~

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Oh the teen years......Thank goodness those are history because of silly/stupid sh*t like this.....

~SC~
    yeah I hear ya swole ... the only thing that really gets me that jacked up anymore is road rage. Lots of stupid MFers driving around out there ... in fact I'm going to go start a thread on it ...

About your situtation bro .. I wouldn't say crap about it if I were you. Just let it go and most likely it will be forgotten. NOW, for the a$$holes that can't fight one on one I carry a can of police issue pepper spray. That sh1t will put bring the biggest mofo to his knees and you don't even have to throw a punch. Although you may feel inclined to kick him in the teeth

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    two on one isnt bad.. i thought it was like a group of people.. suck it up chances are they wont do **** anyway..

Beernutz is offline Member
    Whatever you decide to do bro is up to you, but id say be very carefull man. I know to many pple who have been stabbed in fights over stupid **** like this. They didnt even expect it i mean who thinks someones gonna pull a knife outta nowhere in a fist fight but it happens bro. This reminds me of what happened to me a few years back when i was walking with my gf down some street. A bunch of punks in a beat up crysler drove by us and said something to my GF. Of course being the hero i tried to be a yelled "Come back you Fuc#$ pu$$ies." Well what do you think happened. 5 guys jumped outta the car charging at me. Sure i Punched the first guy i could senseless but the other 4 knocked me out clean with brass knuckles and broke my cheek bone. NOw i have minor permanent nerve damage on that part of my face. Basically the moral of my true story is....i know it sounds corny but its true...fighting aint worth it.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    from my experience most are all talk...its the quiet ones you have to be worried about that never talk trash...these idiots sound like they are trying to impress your X...JMO...leave em all alnoe...and find diff parties!...why were you ther in the 1st place???...sounds like your fishing for trouble bringing your new girl around this quick where your X is

Everyone should just sit down have a few shots,talk about the good ol times,and share your ex. After that everyone will be friends.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    two on one isnt bad.. i thought it was like a group of people.. suck it up chances are they wont do **** anyway..
    Yeah, you can use one as a shield or man-club against the other.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    from my experience most are all talk...its the quiet ones you have to be worried about that never talk trash...these idiots sound like they are trying to impress your X...JMO...leave em all alnoe...and find diff parties!...why were you ther in the 1st place???...sounds like your fishing for trouble bringing your new girl around this quick where your X is
    yeah i wanted to leave this party as soon as i found out she was coming but i listened to my buddis who said stay blah blah... wish i woulda left... it was pretty ****ty they all kept eyeing this new girl i felt guilty for brining her into the situation like that. o well im not worried bout these dip****s. I talked to a few of my buddies they don;t like them either so if they try anything they are as good as dead. Plus they are a bunch of potheads so they are pretty lazy lol i'm not real worried im just gonna trust my instinct and if this chick is coming over anywhere i am im outta there.i don;t wanna be around her or her friends they are all insane (literally i think they are crazy)

Thread Information