Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Britney gets engaged to dancer boyfriend

ttuPrincess Guest
    Yeah I just heard that her Rep. said they "might" be engaged.. nothing for sure.. time will tell.

ttuPrincess Guest
    they have only been dating 2 months, so it might be a little fast, but you never know

princess, we're a little excited arn't we?

ttuPrincess Guest
    i mean i hope she finds someone nice.. I dont know much about this dancer.. but apparently hes been with her everyday since her reinjurying her knee..

yeah yeah back off me ok Im a teenybopper wanna be

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    i mean i hope she finds someone nice.. I dont know much about this dancer.. but apparently hes been with her everyday since her reinjurying her knee..

yeah yeah back off me ok Im a teenybopper wanna be

i need grupies.. hows shreder doing?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    i need grupies.. hows shreder doing?
    no clue.. havnt lived with her in going on 2 months.. Coldstone and I have our own place now.. you didnt knwo that???

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    they have only been dating 2 months, so it might be a little fast, but you never know
    A rep at Jive confirmed yesterday that they are enggaged.
    I really don't see them getting married though...
    He's pretty much a loser with no job, and no money. If he marries Brit he will then be worth exactly half of her net worth which is in the 100's of millions.
    That will entitle his wife (Shara Jackson) to millions in alamony and child support for their 2 children. One of which is not even born yet.
    Some how I don't see Britneys lawyers, family, friends, managers etc. allowing this to happen.
    Shara was already quoted as saying "I'll be laughing all the way to the bank if they get married". Hell...I would be too

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    He's pretty much a loser with no job, and no money. If he marries Brit he will then be worth exactly half of her net worth which is in the 100's of millions.
    That will entitle his wife (Shara Jackson) to millions in alamony and child support for their 2 children. One of which is not even born yet.
    Some how I don't see Britneys lawyers, family, friends, managers etc. allowing this to happen.
    Shara was already quoted as saying "I'll be laughing all the way to the bank if they get married". Hell...I would be too
    I didnt know all of this.. see what I get for working.. i miss out on all the good stuff..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I didnt know all of this.. see what I get for working.. i miss out on all the good stuff..
    Yeah and there's alot more to the story. I don't know why but for some reason I just found myself interested in all the gossip lately that involves these 2, or 3 should I say.
    I just think he (Kevin) is a total scumbag for leaving a wife at home alone with a 2yr old and another one on the way.
    But I'm sure his wife (shara) will have the last laugh...

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    yeah....this relationship won't last. Britney has completely lost her mind...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso

smart girl

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My thoughts are "who cares?"

~SC~

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    celebrities are no different from anyone else except they make music and movies, so why do we care how many times they wipe thier a$$ before standing up? shows like lifestyles of rich n famous and entertainment tonite are a load of donkey $hit, it just rubs in our faces how rich they are and how nonrich the rest of us joe 6-packs arent. celebrities should just shut up, make music for me to illegaly download and war movies for me to burn the dvd's.

ttuPrincess Guest
    get over it were conversing here.. if you dont wanna talk about it then go to another thread..

THANK YOU!

**** right princess.. you tell them.!@#

th reason why i was wondering about masta shreda was cause i thought you guys would keep in touch

ttuPrincess Guest

th reason why i was wondering about masta shreda was cause i thought you guys would keep in touch
    nope just waiting for her last check for 1/2 of the bills and then I take her out of my phone book, off AIM .. out of my life.. stupid WHORE!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    celebrities are no different from anyone else except they make music and movies, so why do we care how many times they wipe thier a$$ before standing up? shows like lifestyles of rich n famous and entertainment tonite are a load of donkey $hit, it just rubs in our faces how rich they are and how nonrich the rest of us joe 6-packs arent. celebrities should just shut up, make music for me to illegaly download and war movies for me to burn the dvd's.
    I know bro, I know.

~SC~

nope just waiting for her last check for 1/2 of the bills and then I take her out of my phone book, off AIM .. out of my life.. stupid WHORE!

elliot likes whores

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I bet Britney's marriage (soon to be and past) has you chomping at the bit for CS to pop the question, huh?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    elliot likes whores

Look who just reffered to themselves in the 3rd person...... hahaha

<<LMO>>

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I bet Britney's marriage (soon to be and past) has you chomping at the bit for CS to pop the question, huh?
    nope not at all.... when/if it happens it happens..

Thread Information